What Videogame Villain Are You?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Ugh team rocket CURSE YOU QUIZ!!! Shakes fist

The Lich King

Take this quiz

I wanted M. Bison, the Lich Kings a pussy :P

I thought based on some of my answers I'd get something humorous, I didn't expect the Lich King that's not bad

My quiz was a triumph; I'm making a note here, Huge success

Apparently I'm the Lich King.
I'm ok with this.

-Insert evil laugh by request-

GlaDos
GlaDos

Take this quiz

I do this, for Science!

I ended up being a hybrid of Lich King and Sephiroth. Awesome.

I got Robotnik/Eggman, which I don't mind because Robotnik is my favorite Sega Characters. However I was hoping for M. Bison. :<

GlaDos! My day has been made, thanks Escapist :D

vaderaider:
I'm team rocket. Oh joy.

Mr.Mattress:

vaderaider:
I'm team rocket. Oh joy.

Also Team Rocket... Oh happy happy joy joy...

Same here... blast off at the speed of light!

Pacman Ghosts. Hell yeah retro villains.

I'm not really sure who the Lich King is.

I got Sephiroth, that little nancy. I am not satisfied with the result.

You know, I was happy about getting Team Rocket before I found out Pacman ghosts were an option

GlaDos

Take this quiz

This was a triumph

Team Rocket!
Blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender Now, or prepare to Fight!!

Knight Templar:

The Satan of World of Warcraft, basically.

SCIENCE!

BWAHAHAHAHA

This quiz kind of sucks. I guess I shouldn't expect more. Sephiroth? Really? Why?

I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.

Neino Ranatos:

Knight Templar:

That doesn't tell me much.

Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Take this quiz

Well I got who I wanted on the first try.

Knight Templar:

Neino Ranatos:

Knight Templar:

That doesn't tell me much.

That was basically. If you want to see the long, boring version:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Lich_king

Robotnik lol It was the animal questions that made me him!

Team Rocket

Take this quiz

I actually predicted getting James as the answer...

Team Rocket

Take this quiz

It's the best villains seem like the worst.

Susan Arendt:
A few things, folks:

1. No one question determines your result. So you can like fuzzy animals and still end up as Robotnik.

2. For folks complaining about accuracy and suchlike...guys, it's a fun internet quiz. You might want to not take it quite so seriously.

3. For folks complaining about the selection of villains, it's a short list and obviously we can't have everyone's favorites on here. We tried to go with an assortment of very well-known bad guys so that everyone could have fun with the quiz. I figured that even if you haven't played these specific games, you've likely heard of their villains, anyway. And yet, we still encounter people who have no idea who Sephiroth is. (Honestly, I'm a bit blown away by that.)

Was Gargamel out-and-out removed from the possibilities? I hope so, since then my sanity can attempt to recover from grinding through the quiz too many times trying to get all possibilities.

First try and got Team Rocket!! Fuck yeah!

i wanted to be gman, because im very manipulative...and good at it too, but i got bowser, M bison, and the emo fuck.

Yeah Team Rocket. woooo. Well I wasn't exactly expecting Satan given my lack of evillness but still I feel bad about the way it says i try my best.

(secretely rejoicing a humming the team rocket theme)

I know I should be ashamed at getting team rocket, but somehow, I'm not.

Great, at first I'm a probably over hyped character (Sephiroth) and on the second try I'm team rocket.

I guess I'm somewhat in the middle of both? Bad at the villain thing, but don't spend my time chasing some kid.

On second though.. yeah I'm pleased with team rocket more then with Sephiroth. They have some style you know, they have their things, like the theme for instance, while Sephiroth have a sword (barely played FF7).

So since we were asked to announce it as villains, and I'm bad at being one, I have no other choice then obey it right?

*over dramatic music (with some classical instruments, maybe team rocket's orchestrated theme?)*

I believe it would only be fair to introduce myself. I am the second banana, I am the explorer, yet I lurk in the shadows and yet the armadillo. I randomly comment on threads but not even on all of them I read since my emo side makes me think my opinion on the subject is subject to flaws. I goof around, enjoy clichés and even rick rolls, yet a more serious side of me exists, a side which is losing faith in the future of human kind. Bobipine! Prepare thyself, but take your time, I'm probably bound to be defeated by thy anyway.

*end music with a fiery background*

First time I got the Lich King, which is cool I suppose. I took it again and got Team Rocket. I've suddenly decided that the Lich King kicks ass.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here