Quiz: How Cold Is Your Heart?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Toasty

Take this quiz

:) excellent. I always thought I was a warm person

Chilly.

Although some of the questions weren't that accommodating. For example, I know what they are, but I've never played Pikmin so I dunno how I'd feel about them dying. Oh well.

Toasty. My neutral good self expected this but I also had to grab a subzero so that I could put them both together and confuse the forum (while also causing rain to from under my avatar!).

Why has there been a Bladerunner reference in the last two quizes?

Toasty

Take this quiz

What? What is this that I feel? Is it... kindness? OH GOD, IT BURNS!

Toasty...

I really liked the "Blade Runner" question with the turtoise.

Subzero
Subzero

Take this quiz

Great quiz I am the Ice Queen!!! ; )

Toasty
Toasty

Then why am I always freezing? Hmm...

Tasty..............I mean, Toasty. :P

Chill

Sinclose:
I got toasty. I hated it. Then I got chilly.

Isn't it a good thing to be toasty?

Chilly

Take this quiz

I think I'm much colder than that. I don't care about my fellow man in any way. If I don't know ya I have exactly no sympathy for ya.

Subzero
Subzero

Take this quiz

I had a feeling I would get the worst one.

Chilly - I'll agree with this verdict. And so (probably more telling) would most of my friends.

Toasty. Isn't a toasted heart unable to function? ...OH SHI- *dead*

I don't mind being a good guy, but it's only when I am in a good mood. When I reach my boiling point my bad personality traits take over. Then everyone and everything can fuck right off.

I'm chilly, that's strange, I chose most of the good answers. Not because I wanted to appear good for the uncaring 5 or less people that read this post, but because most of the time those were the ones I felt were closest to what I'd do..

rasmusernst:
Why has there been a Bladerunner reference in the last two quizes?

There hasn't been.

Emperor Platypus:

Simalacrum:
Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

...So I guess I'm a little sloppy goodie two-shoes? :P

Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

You and me both buddy, you and me both.

But wait!
So am I!

Subzero, perfect.

Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

My children would disagree with this result.

Subzero
Subzero

Take this quiz

I am not surprised at all. And I doubt anyone that knew me would be either.

Toasty.

Not too surprised.

I am Toasty. I Thought I was a little colder but maybe not.

Hmm, I got toasty, then after changing two answers, I got chilly...

I'd eat or help the turtle depending on my own ciircumstances.

"Kind of a sucker." Hey I take offense to that, I'm no lolly.

I actually thought I was a but colder. But oh well. If I had gotten "Sub-Zero," I might have said: "THE ICE MAN COMETH!" or "KICK SOME ICE!"

Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

im toasty, well i gotta be honest some of the answers are VERY dickish, like i thought who would do that to their friends?

just check my badges :)

Aw cute.

Toasty & Lukewarm

Take this quiz

I think thats about right... i can be cold sometimes though.

There is something a bit wrong with this I think, I'm not a good person despite everything (read some of my posts, I'm a horrible cynic), and somehow I scored "Toasty" by answering honestly. I'm guessing largely because I'm not actively malevolent and don't take pleasure in people's suffering for the sake of their suffering or whatever.

It's especially surprising since there were a few occasions when I honestly gave what seemed to be the bad answer, for example saying as a GM I'd perform a total party kill in a PnP RPG game (and I have done this before), largely because it's part of the game and there is no fun if I always pull the punches... especially seeing as people are going to figure that out. I also mentioned in the "genie" question that I'd forsake friends and family for nearly limitless wealth, but I'd probably do so because those people care about me and would want me to take it. What's more by the letter of the agreement I can't contact or speak with them again, but nothing says I cannot use that wealth to benefit them indirectly as well. It's a sacrifice, but with the things you could do with that money is it a worthwhile one? I said yes, but then again I apparently have sociopathic tendencies.

Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

I clicked that I identify with Darth Vader simply because he was my favorite villain out of all mentioned. Other then that, I answered truthfully. Go me, I'm apparently a sucker :P.

Guess I'm chilly. I like chilly. nomnomnom.

Toasty!

But I knew that anyway.

Group hug, everyone.

Lovesfool:
Toasty...

I really liked the "Blade Runner" question with the turtoise.

"Let me tell you about my mother"

BLAM!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook