Quiz: How Cold Is Your Heart?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

apparently... subzero... well the people don't call me cold for no reason i guess.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm.
I thought I was a bit warmer than that but oh well, it's probably because of my laugh at him then help answer.

With the varying answers- Subzero first, then Toasty.

Toasty

Toasty.

And yeah I really don't see anything in that that would indicate anything about gullibility - One can be nice, but not be naive.
In fact I make kind of a point to not be gullible, so I'm taking the entire thing with a grain of salt. Awesome Blade Runner reference though.

Also. After turning the turtle on it's feet, I'd simply trace it's footsteps back to the Zoo/Oasis from which it crawled, or alternatively, try find the guy who turned it over. he/she would probably have food.

Frozen
Frozen

Take this quiz
really i was shooting for more cold cause I been called a heartless bastard a lot so. I lol'd at this quiz, but yet it is so true.

Toasty

Take this quiz

Well....what can I say? I'm a decent guy.

With these types of quizzes I always answer honestly first, then go about answering with a result in mind.

Honest answers: Chilly

Seems to describe me pretty well. I don't mind having a joke at someone else's expense, but I make sure they know it's only a joke.

I'm toasty, very toasty. What can I say, I'm an eternal optimist...

That quiz was rubbish :P

Answer 1 or 2 questions wrong and apparantly you're a cold hearted, bitter excuse for a human being, how does that work?

Apparently my heart is 'toasty' and that I am a virtuous sweet innocent thing with love and care for all those around me....

.... don't be fooled, for within my loving exterior lies the relentless strength and anger of the Mighty Vrex

Chilly
Chilly

Take this quiz

Seems about right. I try not to be an arsehole to people, but i guess i do have a bit of a mercenary attitude. And i hold grudges.

Got SubZero the first time and then Toasty the second, and all I did was change 3 or so responses.

Wow so I must have 2 hearts; one cold and miserable and another that's warm and welcoming. That about sums me up (no, I'm not kidding).

S.R.S.:
Toasty! But you gotta say it in the Mortal Kombat voice;

guh ninjad, i was just away to post that aswell.

oh well.

and i ate the tortoise, at least i knew it was properly cooked.

Toasty

Take this quiz

Apparently I'm quite a nice person, if something of a pushover. That's remarkably dull, really.
Especially since really I'm just being nice to earn people's trust before... I don't know. I feel there should be some kind of malevolent plan there, but I don't want to inadvertently hurt a tortoise in the process.

I got toasty. I didnt really identify or relate to any villains, so I just picked slimie.

I got sub zero - I didn't expect that at all! I was kind of hedging some of my answers towards the nice side of things too...

Toasty

Take this quiz

*Uppercut*

TOASTY~!!

I guess I'm a pretty decent guy ^^

Frozen & Subzero

Take this quiz
lols, btw what was a turtle doing in the desert?

Toasty & Chilly for me, which, I suppose is about right

Lukewarm

Pretty cool

Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

I did not expect that...

I got Lukewarm and that sums me up perfectly.

Toasty

Take this quiz

You know, I'm just too fucking nice for my own good.

Frozen & Toasty
Frozen & Toasty

Take this quiz
I'm surprised it's that cold. Oh well, at least I helped the turtle.

Frozen. Fairly accurate.

HA! Toasty.

I'm happy with myself. ^.^

I got Toasty....which it exactly correct.
Yes, even the Sucker part.
>_>

Chilly, I can be nice but only on occasions, sounds about right. I think this is one of the first of their personality tests to actually be about right for me.

Toasty

Take this quiz

What can I say? I don't take a lot of pleasure in other people's displeasure.

epsilon246:
Frozen & Subzero

Take this quiz
lols, btw what was a turtle doing in the desert?

It's a Blade Runner reference, a question they use in the film to judge the empathic responses of somebody they believe to be an Android. If they show no response to the questions, then they're a replicant. The last choice for that question was a line from the film (Which I was very nearly going to choose just for the lulz).

Toasty

Take this quiz

I'm just so damn nice.

I got Lukewarm... I re-did it and got "Lukewarm and toasty" but it's saved as lukewarm. I sort of had dubious feelings about what to do with the Tortoise... I thoughts, well I'm in a desert and well... I might not come across food for a while, I better take this opportunity while I have the chance, I might regret it later. Now if I had plenty of food and had just stopped to take a leak and I saw it there... I'd have turned it back over.

Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

Toasty.

Yay, I'd have been a bit insulted otherwise.

I got toasty! YAY!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)