Quiz: How Cold Is Your Heart?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooasty!

toasty
it also called me a sucker

Chilly
Chilly

Take this quiz

Huh, a bit colder then I expected, but not bad.

Came out with a cold heart (no surprise there though) I really do like these quizes though we need more of them.

Frozen

This should surprise very few people.

Luke Warm for me, which is about what I expected :)

I didn't get to see my results :(

I got toasty and chilly!

Does that mean I'm also a little schizo as well?... :/

Toasty

Take this quiz

I guess I'm a sucker.

3nimac:
Subzero

Take this quiz

Don't quite know if i agree.

But i do love these 'personality' quizzes and badges, good work Escapist. Well apparently I'd sell them for a pack of gum, but you get the point. ;)

\
I didn't realise it was cool to post a picture of you're heart on the forums, so I'll just go with this guys because it says my heart is sub zero, and I would sell my mother for a pack of gum. In fact, I probably already have. It also had one nerd question I didn't understand, about a tabletop ambush, and the only person I knew of for the identify with question was Darth Vader, so I chose him out of spite.

Emperor Platypus:

Simalacrum:
Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

...So I guess I'm a little sloppy goodie two-shoes? :P

Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

You and me both buddy, you and me both.

me as well. and yeah I'm a bit of a sucker.

Subzero
Subzero

Take this quiz
meh. I expected frozen, but fair enough...

I got toasty, I expected that though. I disagree with being called a sucker though.

Frozen

Take this quiz

I kinda expected as much.

Mine was toasty. Did expect it to be colder, but okay.

Subzero

Take this quiz

I am honestly not surprised.

My heart is colder then the lich kings arse.

I guess the result is biased, darth vader toasty?! FFS I dont help anybody, although I have to say I passed on the wealth but not because of family, instead because that amount of money would attract bad intentioned people.

Ah well.

Frozen
Frozen

Take this quiz

Answered honestly. I don't think of myself as a cold person. I guess pragmatism trumps empathy here.

Despite the "gender" difference, I do feel a lot of empathy for SHODAN though.

Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

Yeah I already kind of knew that I'm not a cold person.

Toasty

Take this quiz

Yup pretty much got me there.

Oh, man, the reason I stopped playing Pikmin were all those quit cries and that fleeting ghost escaping their dead hulks when those small plantfolk died. Couldn't cope with it, ya know? It haunted me.

Toasty

Take this quiz

Apparently.
Wasn't really expecting that, honestly.

Vitor Goncalves:
I guess the result is biased, darth vader toasty?!

Well, as much as I hate to bring up the 'new' trillogy, it seems to me that Anikan was manipulated into the dark side by the Emperor. Plus, in the end Darth had a Heel Face Turn at the end of Return of the Jedi to save Luke from Palpatine's electrocution. Redemption Equals Death for him though, and he dies of the injuries he sustains there.

Toasty,

D'awwwww

I got Toasty?! My heart is toasty? Seriously? Escapist, your poll is just stupid, and you are all nitwits.

I'm so sorry, that was too harsh, can we just put this behind us with a hug?

Vitor Goncalves:
I guess the result is biased, darth vader toasty?! FFS I dont help anybody, although I have to say I passed on the wealth but not because of family, instead because that amount of money would attract bad intentioned people.

Ah well.

Will he did save his son and kill emperor after all...

Wow, such a bs quiz. I know I'm a cold-hearted bastard but there are so many answers that are lawful vs. chaotic rather than good vs. evil, and I'm lawful evil.

Someone hacked my account? It's MY account, get a mod to ban the bastard and get my account back so I can take proper credit for my dickishness. What use is there in confronting the person?

Tabletop campaign ambush? Absolutely, I set the campaign up so they could have survived if they hadn't screwed up earlier, but they did. The show must go on.

I see a flipped over tortoise. I hate idiotic people, not innocent animals. The idiot that flipped it over would've had hell to pay for, but the turtle doesn't deserve to suffer.

Friend changed his password, I laugh. He's clearly an idiot and did this to himself. How am I supposed to know what his new password is?

Your fighting game buddy doesn't know the controls. Yes, I help him. It's no fun mercilessly kicking his ass if he can't even put up a fight. I also don't get to gloat about my victory if he doesn't even understand how to play.

SHODAN, lording over the miserable creatures of meat and bone.

Genie offers money for loved ones. No, money doesn't matter to me. That doesn't make me a "nice" person. My sin is pride, not greed.

Someone has made an offensive post. Well define offensive. By my definition of offensive (i.e. stupid)? Then yeah, I eviscerate them with my words. But there's another choice to discuss the matter reasonably. I like to tear posts apart in a calculated fashion. Having that answer there implies that the "let them have it" answer includes raging out.

Friends are discussing a movie and another wants to join but avoid spoilers. We can still talk about the movie without spoiling. I'm an asshole, not a douche. I do unto others as I would expect done to me, and I expect people to not be so damn sensitive, but spoilers are just senseless meanness for the sake of meanness. That's different from uncensored honesty or unconditional fairness.

Do I get upset when Pikmin die? Yes, of course, it makes the level more difficult. I'm only upset because the stupid AI failed me or I screwed up. Minions are more useful alive than dead, I'm not going to enjoy killing them when I need them to finish the game, that doesn't mean I get emotionally attached or that I don't enjoy killing things in other games (like Sims, or whole rows of park-goers in RCT.

Apparently those answers give me a toasty heart.

Toasty

Take this quiz

I got Lukewarm. And I noticed the Blade Runner reference.

Chilly
Chilly

Take this quiz
Probably about right...

Toasty

Take this quiz
Well, that's not what I was expecting.

toasty! :) i was a bit dissapointed at the options for quesstion 8 (fighting game, your friend doesnt undertsand the controls) i said "tell him, its not fun if its not a fair fight" but my real answer would have been "subtly laugh at him throughout the match and tell him afterwards"

theres my heart! XD

I've got sub-zero.

Is that the coldest there is?
Why is there no "404: Heart not found"?

Toasty
Toasty

Take this quiz

Huh, not quite what I expected.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook