Win a Cataclysm Beta Key Through WarCry!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Win a Cataclysm Beta Key Through WarCry!

Do you want to see the Cataclysm for yourself? Our sister site WarCry is giving away 50 keys to the closed beta test of Blizzard's third World of Warcraft expansion!

You may have noticed that we here at The Escapist have gone a little Cataclysm-crazy this week. The third expansion for mega-MMOG World of Warcraft is quite literally a worldshaking event. WoW players new and old alike are excited (and possibly nervous and anxious) for the end of the world - so why not try to get in and see it a bit early?

Our sister site WarCry is giving away 50 Cataclysm beta keys to lucky members of the Escapist and WarCry communities. There's only one catch: You'll be quizzed on our Chronicles of Cataclysm preview series, so I hope you've been paying attention!

The quiz will run from August 17th, 2010 to August 23rd at 11:59 PM EST, so get your entry in before it's too late! See you after the end of the world, everybody! (And if you're a dirty Horde, I'll be killing you - so watch out.)

Go on - test your luck!

Who am I kidding, I'll never get a key.

Good luck to those who participate.

You Tempt me with such things? STOP TEMPTING ME! I quit this game. When I played it, I ignored all other games for it! Stop tempting me...

Oh and to those 50 people. Have fun! ^^

Calumon: Gnomes are funny.

lol I actually got a key already but havent bothered to download the beta yet.

redmarine:

Who am I kidding, I'll never get a key.

Good luck to those who participate.

Considering no one here has said they'll try for it, I think you have a good chance of it.

none of the answers work on #9...

Nah. I don't play WoW and my dad doesn't need one because he got into the Friends and Family alpha.

*EDIT* You're not the horde? How could you! FOR THE HORDE!

Morningrise:
none of the answers work on #9...

Yes, one does. :)

Ah the old "Beta key contest", not worth the effort, not worth the hassle, and always, always drama filled.

They might as well just sell them at Blizzcon. Less people pissed off that way.

I've just entered, good luck to everyone! Filthy Horde? Are you disrespecting the great Horde!

just entered, do want. do want muchly.

Mariakitten:
I've just entered, good luck to everyone! Filthy Horde? Are you disrespecting the great Horde!

Swords > dirty axes.
If I win I promise I shall I'll upgrade my ancient ancient pc... either that or steal one of my friend's.

I'm definitely throwing my hat in the ring.

LOK'TAR OGAR!

I entered this contest FOR THE HORDE!

Well, that was fairly easy.

Now I just have to play the waiting game...

... D:

Hubilub:
Well, that was fairly easy.

Now I just have to play the waiting game...

... D:

Good thing SC2 has a crapload of archievements to get.

EDIT Problem resolved

FOR THE HORDE!
I have accepted the challenge. And 100 000 other people :(

I shall french kiss a man out of happiness if I win. Good luck, fellow Escapists.

will the winners be annouced on both the escapist and warcry? or only warcry, cause it said the website

C'mon, C'mon, Big money, Big money, no whammies, no whammies, STOP! Crap no key for me.

For the Horde! Death to Gnomes, Night elves get back in the kitchen, Dwarves just stay out of our way, Humans stop being pricks, Dranei if you accept the goblins will help you find a new planet, Worgen fetch us our slippers and the morning paper NOW!

Meh, if i don't get the key i might work on my actual characters.

Question - if I won, would I be able to give the key away to someone else? I don't play WoW myself, but my sister or brother-in-law would love to get their hands on a beta key.

I really hope I'm one of the lucky ones, Cataclysm seems very interesting.

Oh, Funk, I thought you were a good person til I saw that you were Alliance.

Wish me luuuuuck! And, I weep, gnomes, Alliance? Puny Alliance gnomes will be destroyed! FOR THE HORDE!

rekabdarb:
will the winners be annouced on both the escapist and warcry? or only warcry, cause it said the website

you will get an email if you win.

i hope that i can start my little goblin hunter earlier than expected

Fetzenfisch:

rekabdarb:

you will get an email if you win.

i hope that i can start my little goblin hunter earlier than expected

i don't exactly check my email often, hence the question

entered the conest, lets hope i get lucky this time :)

I really hope I get in.
Ever since the announce of cataclysm on Blizzcon 2009 my first thought was how I was gonna get into the BETA. I would love this so freaking much.
I've failed every attempt at getting in and this is probably my last chance. :(

Done and done. Now on to winning! After re-reading the Chronicles of Cataclysm articles I want this even more!!! Need... this.. key...now..!

=p

And here I thought you were an honest, Horde-playing person.

Guess I might as well enter and bring Glory to the Alliance!

Ahh who cares if it's about a Million to One chance of winning, it was easy and fun. I'll never win anyway...but there's still a chance....just a little chance...like, i may actually win it...how awesome would that be!?!?!? DAMN YOU FOR TOYING WITH MY DREAMS!!

Notthatbright:
Ah the old "Beta key contest", not worth the effort, not worth the hassle, and always, always drama filled.

They might as well just sell them at Blizzcon. Less people pissed off that way.

You know that Lost in Forks contest for a new Volvo I entered that because my mom wanted me to try and win her a car. I completed it and made it to the sudden death round so to say and in order to know who won you had to become a fan on facebook. SO many people were trying to say how much of a conspiracy it was and that no one actually won the car it was quite funny.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here