Play Satan's Retrievers

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Play Satan's Retrievers

It's been a long time coming, but Electro Software, of GameDogs fame, has finally released its highly anticipated first title, Satan's Retrievers. Hell has finally frozen over and it's up to one dog to set things right. And as we've learned from countless videogames, the best way to solve any problem in any videogame is to pick up a gun and start shooting everything you see.

You play as Caine - part dog, part goat and all badass - as he battles wave after wave of animals, trying to kill enough to earn his way to Hell and become Satan's Retriever. It's as polished and sophisticated as any game you might get from those other fat cat publishers, but it has the added bonus of being free, and having a difficultly level so high that replayability is virtually infinite.

Are you dog enough to take on the challenge? Are you goat enough to win the badge? Are you badass enough to actually finish the thing?

There's only one way to find out. Go play Satan's Retrievers right now. If your boss complains, quit your job.

Greatest game I've ever played. 10/10! *****! The boss fight is epic!!

I only played the free trail but it's funny how the simplest games are the funnest!

minigun solves all the worlds problems...

...I believe this game is Rick Rolling me.

Alex Brucki:
I only played the free trail but it's funny how the simplest games are the funnest!

That was fun...? I held "D", casually tapped the right mouse with the mini-gun, and was bored as hell... I don't know if what I played was the trial, but if there is a real game, I ain't too interested...

This game is pretty awesome, if a bit easy, once you take out the minigun.

I like turtles.

And this game!

Got to 200 kills before I put my headphones in and realised.

cursedseishi:

That was fun...? I held "D", casually tapped the right mouse with the mini-gun, and was bored as hell... I don't know if what I played was the trial, but if there is a real game, I ain't too interested...

I dunno if bored describes my time with this game. For some reason, I think the word "sad" comes to mind. Somebody actually spent five minutes to program that?!?

hehe i love the badge! =D

PhunkyPhazon:

Is that it? I noticed the theme song but didn't think much of it. Got to 300 kills then got bored.

It has been a long time since I've been rickrolled. Well played, Escapist. Well played, indeed.

Gabanuka:

Well to "finish" the game and get the badge check out the spoiler box.. if you don't want to breach the surprise then don't click it!

Read the disclaimer that comes in the video. Playing this game may cause Menstruation in men. Also

leeloodallasmultipass:

Gabanuka:

Well to "finish" the game and get the badge check out the spoiler box.. if you don't want to breach the surprise then don't click it!

Damn it! How the hell did I miss that?!

The music from the trailer is by Blotted Science btw if anyone cares.

lockeslylcrit:
It has been a long time since I've been rickrolled. Well played, Escapist. Well played, indeed.

Shycte:

PhunkyPhazon:

Is that it? I noticed the theme song but didn't think much of it. Got to 300 kills then got bored.

PhunkyPhazon:

its not a rick roll if you get enough kills

HINT:

Awww.... It's made of Grind... :(

Hopefully, Yahtzee gets an opportunity to rip it to shreds... :D

Gabanuka:

leeloodallasmultipass:

Gabanuka:

Damn it! How the hell did I miss that?!

its okay, the internet gods will look the other way this time. just don't fail them again =D

I don't think I've ever enjoyed a game less. Oh well at least I didn't pay for it.

leeloodallasmultipass:

lockeslylcrit:

Shycte:

PhunkyPhazon:

PhunkyPhazon:

its not a rick roll if you get enough kills

HINT:

Well, I have better things to do then play that just for a badge. There are girls to be flirted with and asses needing grabbin.

356 kills is enough for this emt

slutmonkey8:
I don't think I've ever enjoyed a game less. Oh well at least I didn't pay for it.

No badge for you!

Fantastic. That battle against Saint Peter the Dachshund in Chapter IV was mind blowing!

Got 666 kills. ^_^

Didn't take as long as I thought.. Just stand in the same position and tap the mouse every now and then with the minigun..

I got bored after 150 kills. Played until 398 kills and couldn't believe how bored I was. I found a way to completely break the game.

666 kills for a badge. Why isn't there more dudes then? And explosions. It takes way too long...

Too hard to play on a Laptop that has a mouse pad instead of just a mouse, the music doesn't fit, and I had the thought it would be more of an 8-bit top view shooter instead of the 16 (32?) bit 2-D shooter. Still, not the worst game I've played, and I like the Play-Dough feel. I give it a 3/5.

Great game, 1/5.

On a more serious note, the mini gun is to balance as a direct nuclear strike is to a souffle.

Is the real version really that expensive? If so, I would never buy it. Beat the trial though :D

Awh my trial expired....
Also there ain't any real version for everyone who didn't get their joke.

You need to get 666 kills to get the badge!? OH GOD, no, I gave up at 300, it hurt me good.

Hooray, now i can put my new badge next to my pony lover one.

Nice Statement. ^.^

The Trailer is better than the Game itself.

The Trailer has the typical "male Gamers wants it Macho" Flair.

You have a Pistol, wich you will never use again as soon as you pull out a bigger gun. ^.^

Ans so on...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or