What Dungeons & Dragons Character Class Are You?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

What Dungeons & Dragons Character Class Are You?

This quiz is all the fun of creating a character without having to fudge your dice rolls!

In this week's issue of The Escapist out tomorrow, "The Red Box," we take a look at the games and gamers inspired by the classic pen-and-paper RPG, Dungeons & Dragons. While D&D might not have invented the concept of the "class" (one might argue the concept originated in games like chess, even), it certainly codified the idea as we think of it today.

From the earliest basic classes like Fighter and Elf (actually a class back then!) to whatever those fancy-schmancy prestige classes are these days, everybody has their own particular character class of choice. Maybe you're the angry, front-line fighter. Maybe you're the jack-of-all-trades bard. Do you like to be a scheming sorcerer, or a raging barbarian?

Our quiz might not have all of the potential classes available in the various D&D editions - come on, there must be hundreds by now! - but it might just give you a hint as to the type of character class that best suits you. Of course, as always, if you don't like your answer just take it again to get a different one!

Go on, roll the dice! Our Character Class Personality Quiz can be found here.

Well hot damn I'm a cleric, i guess thats close enough as I always play paladins....

Wizard, huzzah.

I always play as a mage in RPGs, so getting the wizard result is pretty darn sweet.

Wizard

Take this quiz
Burn baby, burn!
Although I prefer freezing.

Cleric

Take this quiz

"Convert others to your deity, but if that doesn't work, bash them in the face."

That is the greatest description for a class I have ever heard. This class really fits my personality as well. I always try to heal when I can, but if the situation looks alright, I want to do some damage as well. Hooray for the tattoo'd chick as well!

Wizard.

Eh, I'll take it.

EDIT: Just noticed the description for wizards. It's "Robe and hat not included." *facepalm*

Wizard
Wizard

Take this quiz
Seems right to me, though I would only play DnD with a magic user. Any other RPG, I always opt for the warrior or thief.

Wizzard? Sounds appropriate. I expected either that or Cleric.

Wizard!
I usually go for rogues over the spell casty people, but I'm not complaining.

Fighter
Fighter

Take this quiz

Fighter. Fair enough I suppose, I do tend to go down that route most of the time when I can't play a Battlemage. Not too sure about the 'tache though.....

Damn, many wizards. I'm a rouge myself and quite happy with it.

Rogue
Rogue

Take this quiz
"You never met a back that wasn't worth stabbing."

*stabs a random wizard in this thread*

Rogue! Excellent....

I got Wizard too, huzzah! Mmm, besides the games, Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment and the like, I've never played tabletop D'n'D, I looking at getting the Red Box, if what's being said about it is true, that it's geared toward new players as much as old ones.

Cleric

Take this quiz

Considering I've been reading alot of Warhammer 40K lately, this is just perfect for me with the description. :D

"Convert others to your deity, but if that doesn't work, bash them in the face."

Wizard.

Because magic, that's why. >:U

WIZARD!

Well, magic does EVERYTHING, therefore, wizards are the best.

This was always my class of choice. Heal my party members and beat the crap out of what harmed them with a big stick!

Cleric

Take this quiz

I demand to know who wrote this quiz? Tempt the attacker away with sweets? Hunker down for a fight? There are more classes than fighter, rogue, cleric and wizard, ya know. As a sorcerer, I take exception to being likened to those wrinkly hacks who have to read books to get their power.

And who came up with those "Personal Theme Songs"? Only some wimpy meatshield or simpering bard would choose such unseemly music as their theme. By Cyric's broken brain, if I had the power left to cast Find Fool right now, I'd have a prismatic orb and a disintegration heading straight toward your location.

-----------

... uhm, I apologise for that. Dmitry heard me laughing about the quiz questions, and popped over from Faerun to take a look. He's a bit of a hot head, but what do you expect from a Thayan, really?

Rogue, Fixer, Thief, Assassin, whatever you call them, are always my primary choice in all sorts of RPGs, be it on PC or tabletop. Only in MMOs i tend to play my main as healer for the guild end-game activities, but even then i make myself a rogue character for the pure fun and enjoyment..

I'm a wizzard

Yes I spelt it correctly

I noticce an extraordinary lack of bard. Surely we have some room for those spoony fellows!

I'm a cleric, of course, the couple of time we played I was the only one willing to be cleric. And I just said in another thread I'm some kind of coward, so, I stand back and heal (because I have incredible bad luck in rolling)... I'M A JOKE! I'M A PITIFUL JOKE! (Don't worry, if you do, I will get out of this phase eventually)

Big surprise: I'm the wizard.

Question to the admin who created it: which base game are you using? 4.0 has a few different base classes than 3.5 such as warlock (essentially the evil cleric minus the more rigid parts).

I got wizard on my first try, but that cleric picture was just too sexy so I had to reroll.

Jaythulhu:
I demand to know who wrote this quiz? Tempt the attacker away with sweets? Hunker down for a fight? There are more classes than fighter, rogue, cleric and wizard, ya know.

I agree, everytime I take a DnD class quiz I get Ranger/Druid, but judging by the answers, and my result of wizard, these awesome classes don't exist.

I want an animal companion and nature powers dammit.

i don't see how the video game question was relevant or useful... I DON"T HAVE ANY OF THEM AND ROGUES DO MORE THAN ASSASSINATIONS!

Rogue and loving it :)

I got cleric and I am most displeased. I am clearly a paladin!

Wizard

Take this quiz

i can live with that...

I haz a Rogue!

Rogue
Rogue

Take this quiz

I wonder if anyone will get Bard or something here...

Wizard
Wizard

Take this quiz

Not entirely a surprise, given my fascination with Hogwarts. :)

Well, I know personally it's Paladin.
However this says Cleric.

Wizard

Take this quiz

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!

Awesome.

Wizard. See myself as closer to a battlemage but this is prob about right

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or