How Much of a Nerd Are You?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

How Much of a Nerd Are You?

How nerdy a life do you lead?

Okay, let's be honest here. If you're reading this right now, here on this site, you are probably - to some degree - a geek, a dork, or a nerd. In fact, that's the entire subject of this week's issue of The Escapist: What do those words mean? What does it mean to be a geek, a dork, or a nerd, and why should we care?

Naturally, this material is ripe for a quiz. We're all a little bit nerdy here, but just how nerdy are we? How potent is the geek fire that runs through our veins? Are we mere pretenders, or are we true-born nerds - or are we somewhere in between?

That's what this week's quiz asks, anyway: How much of a nerd are you?

As always, you can take the quiz as many times as you like if you aren't fond of the answer you get, but just remember, to thine own geek self (or should that be "geeks elf"?) be true.

Take our "How High Is Your Nerd Level?" quiz here!

Geek to the core.

Sounds about right.
Now I'm going to play Borderlands with my fiancee and find me some 3p1c lootz.

Dabbler

Take this quiz
You know, there's nothing wrong with just sticking your toes in the pool every now and then.

Surprising, I expected it to be higher.

Apparently I'm a "geek to the core" but I prefer to think I'm a mid level nerd, I know enough about what's going on but I don't actually take part in the "nerd activities", that would take some effort after all.

Geek to the Core...All right!!!

Thought I wouldn't get my Geek to the Core for a moment then... but then I did anyway ;D

Hooray for geekyness!

If I got the "Geek to the Core" rating, I'm curious what the over the top award is. I mean, my answers were basically "I'm a gamer, but if the guys are hanging out tonight, that wins."

I don't need to take a quiz. I have the triforce tattooed on me. I win.

Nerd apprentice. That sounds alright, nerdyness is only one half of my life.

Apparently im just a mere apprentice. I blame it on the fact that it didn't ask me about LARPs which would surely boost my score, and the collectibles questions. Real nerds make things themselves instead depending on crappy manufactured mass produced products d'oh.

Ubernerd. I rolled a 20. High fives all round.

Geek to the Core. Me likeys, and agrees. I do indeed wave my geek flag proudly.

dabbler, i guess im not your stereotypical nerd...

Where's the question about re-listening to director's commentaries because you like the jokes? :/

Not surprisingly, Geek To The Core.

I got Ubernerd
Awesome, that is something I would genuinely be proud of, I have never been ashamed of who or what I am, I love Comics, I love Video Games, I love Classic Horror/Sci-If films, I love Cartoons and Anime my god I love it all.

Geek to the core apparently, and probably to some people opinion.... is that a bad thing?
Apparently there is Ubernerd,which I expect is higher so, it's not that bad I think.
(But is it a bad thing that I like the badge design?)
Geek to the Core
Geek to the Core

Take this quiz

Ubernerd

Take this quiz
well i must say it fit me well, though i rather wanted to be called nerd overlord (muhahaha)

nerd to the core. I always suspected but now I know.

Ubernerd
Ubernerd

Take this quiz

I rolled a 20! That's a CRITICAL HIT mfers! lol

Apprentice Dork

Take this quiz

I guess this is "kinda nerdy" then? I suppose that's about right.

Casual for me i thought i might get higher.

Am I the only one that got Casual Nerd... I feel special!

Geek to the Core...

Doesn't really seem to fit. >_>

Ubernerd

Take this quiz

Yesssssss.

TAKE THAT FRAGR!

Ubernerd... so, is this the best rank or what?

The question with the bookstore was tricky, the stores around here don't sell many comics so I never really check them out there.

Danik93:
Am I the only one that got Casual Nerd... I feel special!

I got that too :P. Seems about right, actually.

Apprentice Dork
Apprentice Dork

Take this quiz

Hey, that's about right.

I'm going to guess that I get the highest type of nerd possible....

Apprentice Dork
Apprentice Dork

Take this quiz

Huh. Well that's.....something >>

Dabbler

Take this quiz

So... what does this mean?

Only got Dabbler, but the quiz failed to take video-game obsession into account - a rather odd mistake given that this is the Escapist.

dfphetteplace:
I don't need to take a quiz. I have the triforce tattooed on me. I win.

Holy shit! Me too

Geek to the Core
Geek to the Core

Take this quiz

This was for my first round (there were a couple I wanted to answer differently).

Ubernerd

Take this quiz

... sweet.

ubernerd ... not that surprises me in anyway

Geek to the core.

Apprentice Dork

Take this quiz

I'm pretty sure I'm higher. Since just not too long ago I made a pretty in-depth post about pokemon. Ah well, its what I get I guess. And I was disappointed that the toy question didn't have the "open them up and play with them yourself" option.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here