You Won't See These Prostitutes in Fable III

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

That was ... interesting.

Just as long as the boy-whores in the new game consist of more than the fat guys in leather from "2"

I want these in a DLC, I'll gladly pay 5$ for them

Vrach:

Kungfu_Teddybear:
That image is disturbing. I never used the prostitutes in Fable II anyway. I had 6 wives why would i need a prostitute?

Let me ask you instead... if you had 6 prostitutes, why would you need a wife?

Bahahaha!

XD

So epic.

SomeBritishDude:

Irridium:
Fun fact, I hired two prostitutes to see what would happen, we went to my place, and they tried to rob me. They pulled out guns and everything.

So I killed them, got half the town pissed, killed some more, then ran off.

This was in Bloodstone by the way.

Yeah, never trust prostitutes.

I thought you were talking about real life until half way though the second line.

I know for a fact I'm the only one to do that, I did my research.

No, I thought he was talking about real life too.

yeah...it's probably best for the best hahaa

I'm not homophobic but if I saw prostitutes like that in Fable III I would kill them ALL.

This can not be unseen. O_O Though those are epicstaches and , my character was a slut in every Fable game. All of his spouses were female, except one. I also spent 'time' with ALL the Prostitutes; even the old one. You know which one. *raises eyebrow*

I married a hooker in that one town, where every male is a criminal and every female is a hooker. I thought she would give up her life of whoring, but no... So i ended her life. Then I realized she gave me a lot more gifts than my previous wife (who was killed) so i decided to become a pimp. I married 5 hookers, and they all gave me gifts constantly.

and those are disturbing, i would be sure to cleanse them of my game immediately.

As a female I have to say. THOSE GUYS ARE FUCKING UGLY! Holy shit! No loss there. Why can't we get some big strong smexy looking man-whores XD ?

I have got to say Fable has some odd issues with playing a female character. They have large jutting jaws like men. Every guy is shorter then you(if you use tons of shrinking potion from the DLC you can be about the same height but not shorter), so you end up with this tiny little husband. It just sorta feels like your playing a giant cross-dresser.

Is october 29 confirmed for europe? cause I talked to my Gamestop yesterday and they said 26.

dfcrackhead:

Nick of Blades:
Agreed, this madness must be stopped!

Madness? THIS IS LIONHEAD!!!!

OT: Unless this game comes out for [HEAVY EMPHASIS]PC[/HEAVY EMPHASIS] I doubt I'll be playing it.

It is coming out on the PC. It was announced a while ago.

I DEMAND a game starring that manwhore in the yellow, People will die if I dont get this by december 2011, he is beyond awesome.

I don't know what the fuck that left guy is wearing, but I want one.

The one in the purple banana hammock looks expensive.

Those mushsthases would have sealed the deal for me to put them in the game.

I'm still confused by the co-op partner getting married and all that entails.

On one hand Gotta get my roommate pregnant. On the other does a box pop up and say would you like to have sex, Y/N?

If you hit no does the one who initiates get to do a quick time sequence to proceed against consent?

Irridium:
Fun fact, I hired two prostitutes to see what would happen, we went to my place, and they tried to rob me. They pulled out guns and everything.
So I killed them, got half the town pissed, killed some more, then ran off.
This was in Bloodstone by the way.

Yeah, never trust prostitutes.

I wonder if you can be a prostitute in III... you could wear the clothes in II(for both sexes), but not actually partake. Perhaps you can be a pimp in III... I remember in The Lost Chapters you could find and eventually take over a brothel.

I am going to be honest when I thought you were talking about real life.

Meh, I find it funny that I ended up dragging seven female prostitutes into my room when I was a female hero...thought that was pretty funny, though they were kinda annoyed when I was trying to drag them all to one tiny bed :P.

Love the Barwench with no back skirt, though, rather sexy...

But the men, no..just..no...>.>

at first when reading the title i was like "Yay, prostitutes!"
then i was like " Holy shit, prostitutes",

But yeah, i probably won't miss this feature.

ive seen the right-most male in game already...

I've seen the ne on the left and had a threesome with my wife, so I don't see what the fuss is.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here