Washington Police Does a Megatron on Bumblebee

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Washington Police Does a Megatron on Bumblebee

The Washington D.C. police force has done do what Megatron and all his Decepticon buddies have only ever dreamed of: Put Bumblebee down for good.

Alas, poor Bumblebee. He ain't pretty no more. The cute, iconic little Autobot was minding his own business on the streets of Washington when Barricade's bigger, meaner cousin jumped him from out of nowhere, catching him with a vicious knuckle sandwich and sending him off to Transformer heaven. A few brave, thoughtful fleshlings jumped in to cover his remains moments after the brutal beatdown, but Optimus Prime himself, who was present during the attack, seemed surprisingly unconcerned.

Or perhaps it was simply a police SUV that collided with a yellow Chevrolet Camaro during the filming of the new Transformers film, The Dark of the Moon. And it could have been that the driver of the SUV, a 25-year veteran of the Washington D.C. police force and "senior explosive ordinance technician," was responding to a call about a suspicious package when he drove onto a stretch of road being used for the movie. It's also possible that he was using a different radio frequency than officers who had secured the scene and apparently didn't realize that he was driving through a movie set.

The Metropolitan Police Department of Washington D.C. is sticking with the latter story, saying that the officer involved was responding to an "emergency assignment" prior to the collision and that filming has been suspended until "safety procedures can be reviewed." Fortunately, the officer sustained only minor injuries.

Pity, really. I'd pay good money to see Bumblebee get his lights put out once and for all.

Source: MyFoxDC.com

I prefer the first story to be honest, lets just ignore that later part.

Andy Chalk:

Pity, really. I'd pay good money to see Bumblebee get his lights put out once and for all.

And Otimus Prime... and Megatron... and those twin hilbilly gangster robots (violently)...

Andy Chalk:

Alas, poor Bumblebee. He ain't pretty no more. The cute, iconic little Autobot was minding his own business on the streets of Washington when Barricade's bigger, meaner cousin jumped him from out of nowhere, catching him with a vicious knuckle sandwich and sending him off to Transformer heaven. A few brave, thoughtful fleshlings jumped in to cover his remains moments after the brutal beatdown, but Optimus Prime himself, who was present during the attack, seemed surprisingly unconcerned.

This is the win, accurate version of events. Please edit your post to have the facts, man.

Damn, that was odd. Why did they rush out and cover the car, and how come no one's checking on the copper?

Yay! Anything that delays this "wreck" of an excuse for a film is good in my book.

I mean seriously? "The Dark of the Moon?" THAT'S the title they're going with?

The movie isn't even finished yet and I already hate it. Thank you michael bay.

why are they putting covers over the car?

is it because they are so immersed in the movie that the momentarily forgot that its not alive, if thats the case then maybe this movie will be good.

Transformers...The Dark Of The Moon?

Titles get worse and worse.

OT: Poor Bumblebee, hope he is ok :(

Andy Chalk:

Really? of all the Autobots I dunno, Wheely? Blurr? Rhodimus? you want Bumblebee to be taken out? the hell did he ever do to you be kid friendly? you have something against smiles mister Chalk?

What I want to know is: Where the heck are the stunt coordinators? Are you seriously telling me they got the entire thing on camera, but nobody could scream over the walkies "HOLD! HOLD! STOP! DO NOT GO! COP ON THE ROAD!"

This must have been staged. I'd bet money this crash is used in the movie somehow.

Did they really need to cover up the car? I mean for, massive ego protection?

I was going to jokingly suggest that maybe now Bay would use a VW-Bug instead but then I read the title, Dark of the Moon and just don't care anymore.

I always hated Bumblebee and the meaty sack of flesh that rides in it.

On another note; OMGITSOPTOMASPRIME

Accident my ass. It's obvious that the SUV was a Decepticon with a kidnapped human sitting inside.

I AM having a good day today...

Booyah! Go Decepticons!

why are they covering up the car?

They are probably covering up the cars for much of the same reason so many racing games couldn't have damage appear on them, the mentality is that it would reflect poorly on the brand.

This cop was sent by his chief on a mission; unfortunately, the mission was to delay the inevitable: The release of Transformers 3.

Andy Chalk:

Bumblebee is the greatest of all the Transformers, you do realise that?

icyneesan:
I always hated Bumblebee and the meaty sack of flesh that rides in it.

On another note; OMGITSOPTOMASPRIME

Chances are your thinking of Hot Rod, everyone gets those two mixed up, Bumblebee is the greatest.

$5 says they keep it in, and make it explode.

Aww, I like Bumblebee.

Good try, Washington D.C. Police Department. But you're going to need to do a lot more to prevent Michael Bay from finishing this film.

Yes the Autobots are going down may the power of Starscream the true commander of the decepticons cause they ultimate downfall.

You can tell Michael Bay had nothing to do with this incident, nothing blew up. Therefore it really was an accident.

That cop after finding everything out deffinitly looked at his partner and said..GIVE ME MY 5 BUCKS I TOLD YOU THAT WAS OPTIMOUSPRIME!! awseom random crash tho...like a deffinite wtf moment

Ouch. That's going to leave a mark.

Good, I hope all of those cars get destroyed. I really don't want Explosions n Robots 3 to see the light of day.

What on earth is that SUV made of? Jesus, i couldn't see a scratch on that thing.

I like Hotrob more than bumblebee just because hotrod was actually useful in the cartoon show.

Irridium:
$5 says they keep it in, and make it explode.

Cover it up with a Shia L'Bouf, a Decepticon and 4 nuclear explosions.

The Bay-Way!

"The Dark of the Moon"? Why on earth would they pick that title?

shows you how shitty the construction on those models of cars are compared to police cars. bent the brushguard is all.

please let there not be another transformers, say it isnt so

It seems like it was shot during filming but one cant ignore the fact that the police released a statement that it was an accident....if it was just filming they couldve said so. Simply cuz you cant hide Optimus prime on a big road with dozens of ppl with cell phones and lie about it!

so i believe it was a true accident. And i think they all went to the camaro cuz they were film crew and .....its movie PROPS! + did u see the police SUV? That thing doesnt need robot mode....it can pwn on its own :D

Azmael Silverlance:
so i believe it was a true accident. And i think they all went to the camaro cuz they were film crew and .....its movie PROPS! + did u see the police SUV? That thing doesnt need robot mode....it can pwn on its own :D

I've always found it funny that all the Decepticons chose vehicles that OWN while the Autobots went for runner-ups in egg competitions, except for the Primes.
(Except in Beast Wars it is the other way around)

I'd pay money to see this happen again, than to watch another Bayformer movie.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here