Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack Overview

Pages PREV 1 2

Irridium:
I love the new maps. Fun to play, and each map has its own special story to tell through the environment.

Although I haven't played invasion on Breakpoint yet, which is what I really want to do. But to do that I need to play invasion and hope everyone has the maps, which never happens for me :(

*cough*

Oh, how subtle.

OT: Yes, they look really good. Yes, Invasion on Breakpoint is probably the most fun thing ever.

But, eh, 10 bucks. I don't know.

Reach is awesome but I'm not sure I want to pay 800 points for three maps. They look cool but I have bad experiences from halo 3. Basically every halo 3 map pack had one good map and the rest weren't that good. The first map pack had foundry(which should have shipped with the game imo), second had avalanche and the third one had sandbox. The rest were between okay and not good. I do love the fact that Bungie made a really big map for Reach. I still want Sandtrap from halo 3....

Did Mr Funk swear? Too shame.

Look decent, shame i dont play Halo much anymore

DVS Storm:
Reach is awesome but I'm not sure I want to pay 800 points for three maps. They look cool but I have bad experiences from halo 3. Basically every halo 3 map pack had one good map and the rest weren't that good. The first map pack had foundry(which should have shipped with the game imo), second had avalanche and the third one had sandbox. The rest were between okay and not good. I do love the fact that Bungie made a really big map for Reach. I still want Sandtrap from halo 3....

Boneyard was bigger than sandbox, and spire was as big if not bigger. So you already had two.

haven't had a chance to try out Tempest, but I've played some Anchor 9 and Breakpoint or whateve it's called
haven't had much luck with A9 but we'll see what happens when I get to play more (kinda busy lately...)

Ending made me chuckle a bit
I like Anchor 9 never really was that much of a fan off vehicle fights too much confusion

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here