Test Your Knowledge About the Biggest Games of 2011 In a Quiz!

Pages PREV 1 2

John Funk:
snip

Tell me this isn't the 11th installment in a series, games of which have been consistently exactly the same with the exception of minor gameplay tweaks and different character rosters for over a decade.

I'm not saying they aren't good, by the way, in fact I used to be hooked on a few of them, but they're getting way more credit than they deserve.

ciortas1:

John Funk:
snip

Tell me this isn't the 11th installment in a series, games of which have been consistently exactly the same with the exception of minor gameplay tweaks and different character rosters for over a decade.

I'm not saying they aren't good, by the way, in fact I used to be hooked on a few of them, but they're getting way more credit than they deserve.

And yet, B/W is the closest thing to an actual reboot the franchise has seen. It's a larger step than the generations usually have - an attempt at an actual story, for one; a whole new roster without any of the old ones. The point is that it isn't exactly the same anymore.

That said, it's still one of the biggest games of 2011, and we're reflecting that.

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Ok I give up! Every answer on the pokemon one is wrong. I tried so many damn times, I think I'm glitched or something. Got everything right first try, really quick too. I'm so incredibly ANGRY right now!!!!!

I honestly want to choke orphans right now.

Got 90% on the first try but took 4 more attempts (don't ask) to get the bloody Portal 2 question right - one of the games I'm actually interested in no less.

Oh damn, I got 9/10 questions right, but I had a time close enough to secure 5th place! Damn you question that I got wrong!

50% and down in the 1400s somewhere, currently. I guessed the whole lot. And because of some weird bug, I took fourteen minutes to do it. Thought I answered the whole thing in under a minute so I'm not sure what happened there... still, considering I was guessing practically all of them, 5/10 isn't bad... if the answers I gave were truly random it'd probably be more like 2 or 3.

I didn't realize I was being timed and watched youtube and made posts while that ticker ws apparently rolling.

Also, I missed that pokemon question. A pokemon question? Seriously.

das war ganz schwierig, aber ich habe ganz gut noten (70%). Ich denke dass ich bin glucklich.

Just practicing my German, don't mind me.

I got the MvC question wrong. I thought Phoenix was in the game and that Captain America was obvious, but unannounced. Woops!

No Skyward Sword question? Tsk tsk.

John Funk has the number 1 slot? I bet he must be so pleased with himself.

Logan Westbrook:

Onyx Oblivion:

Irridium:

So... I could be second with Logan gone?

DAMN YOU LOGAN!!

We could all be better with Logan gone. I could be 1st!

But he ALWAYS gets #1. He's using his Escapist staff powers or something. Or an alternate account to test the quizzes first.

Or he writes them, I suppose.

None of the above I'm afraid. What really happens is Martians from the future beam the answer directly into my brain. It plays some part of their nefarious scheme to take over the world, but alas, I don't know what.

Logan! What was the FIRST thing they told us? No telling the human their plans.

I get the feeling my arse is getting flogged for this one. You owe me

John Funk:

ciortas1:

John Funk:
snip

And yet, B/W is the closest thing to an actual reboot the franchise has seen. It's a larger step than the generations usually have - an attempt at an actual story, for one; a whole new roster without any of the old ones. The point is that it isn't exactly the same anymore.

That said, it's still one of the biggest games of 2011, and we're reflecting that.

Wait.. What? none of old ones? So you mean I am not expected to get 800 pokemon now? I mgiht actually try this. I hope they do have a good story line. THe whole "BEAT GYM LEADERS FOOL!" Was getting old

I scored 80% and with the time of roughly 1:30; I disappoint. Why? After Question 9 the quiz reset except with the answers in tact >.>

I'm 206th and I 100% and on my first try I can't beleive I got the "Portal 2" and "diablo 3" question right. All the others I knew

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here