Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Offers Feeling of Flying

Pages PREV 1 2

i hear that FF13versus is coming out late this or early next year and then they are going to do BBS-2 I mean come on square stop fucking us up just make KH3 or give us a KH3 video at this year's E3

Faladorian:
Never been a big fan of Kingdom hearts, and that doesn't look 3D, it looks like a kaleidoscope. (I know it will look 3D on the system, but for a teaser trailer the insect-eye view is unnecessary).

Also, Dream Drop Distance = You're trying too hard. Reminds me of when I was a kid, trying to make acronyms out of things. "Let's see... SODA. Such Obligatory Delicious Ascension." It never made any sense, and Dream Drop Distance doesn't really seem to either.

Of course, there's obviously a translation barrier. See Donkey Kong.

it's just an effect bro. they use borders like that for a few of their games(358days,recode,bbs). also they arent trying too hard, its just another game leading up to the final one which is just building up the excitement even more. your just bunched bcuz its for a whole new system, which i understand bcuz i feel the same way. but if it were just for a ps2 or ps3 for the whole series you probably wouldnt even be aggrivated at all. i understand if the different game systems bug you, but u shouldnt take it out on the series itself. its one of the most well put together storylines in a videogame series and after all the games are finished the story's gonna be great. so yea just cool off and hang in there brotha.

ryedog6:

Faladorian:
Never been a big fan of Kingdom hearts, and that doesn't look 3D, it looks like a kaleidoscope. (I know it will look 3D on the system, but for a teaser trailer the insect-eye view is unnecessary).

Also, Dream Drop Distance = You're trying too hard. Reminds me of when I was a kid, trying to make acronyms out of things. "Let's see... SODA. Such Obligatory Delicious Ascension." It never made any sense, and Dream Drop Distance doesn't really seem to either.

Of course, there's obviously a translation barrier. See Donkey Kong.

it's just an effect bro. they use borders like that for a few of their games(358days,recode,bbs). also they arent trying too hard, its just another game leading up to the final one which is just building up the excitement even more. your just bunched bcuz its for a whole new system, which i understand bcuz i feel the same way. but if it were just for a ps2 or ps3 for the whole series you probably wouldnt even be aggrivated at all. i understand if the different game systems bug you, but u shouldnt take it out on the series itself. its one of the most well put together storylines in a videogame series and after all the games are finished the story's gonna be great. so yea just cool off and hang in there brotha.

The fact that it's one the DS has nothing to do with it.

In fact, I've had 2 DS's before (one broke, one of them i sold) and I've never had a PS2 or PS3.

I really and truly just do not like the series at all.

Another Kingdom Hearts on a handheld???????????

At least release ONE KH title on a console so I could play it! Any console, even the Wii at least. The only KH games I've played were KH 1 and 2, everything else are on freaking portable devices. I love KH, but I'm starting to lose interest. Even if they announce KH 3 it will probably make even less sense to me than the second one, since they keep adding more characters. I miss the days when KH was just about a boy going on an adventure with various Disney characters searching for his friends. Now, I don't even know what it's about.

Sorry if I'm ranting, but it just pisses me off since I was a huge fan of the first and second game.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here