Bungie's Confirmation of MMO Was a Joke

Pages PREV 1 2 3

danpascooch:

warcraft4life:

danpascooch:

I guess my question would be why do you just stand there staring at the armor locked guy while waiting? There is a perfectly fine audio cue to tell you when he unlocks, so you can pay attention to your surroundings.

I like to throw grenades to just kill them, I once had a guy with a shotgun in armour lock (didn't realise) I turned, killed his buddy (I was pretty chuffed, he came out of no where and it isn't a recurring theme for me to do that) turned and died..

I also note that when I use armour lock my team mates take NO notice what so ever,

I did eventually start using invisibility, and popping it and sitting near them but I didn't like using a specific class just to counter one thing and pick up the odd power weapon

Well, even though you "like" to throw grenades at them, if that strategy doesn't work, don't use it, don't blame the game for that. I'm sure there are lots of things people would like to work that aren't effective strategies. If that guy was close to you and had a shotgun, he deserved that kill, and it wasn't because armor lock is a cheap ability, it was because he was close to you and had a shotgun.

Ok this quoting is getting out of hand =-="

You don't think that almost killing someone just to watch them pop into armour lock and - for whatever the reason - you then dying isn't kinda cheap?

warcraft4life:

danpascooch:

warcraft4life:

I like to throw grenades to just kill them, I once had a guy with a shotgun in armour lock (didn't realise) I turned, killed his buddy (I was pretty chuffed, he came out of no where and it isn't a recurring theme for me to do that) turned and died..

I also note that when I use armour lock my team mates take NO notice what so ever,

I did eventually start using invisibility, and popping it and sitting near them but I didn't like using a specific class just to counter one thing and pick up the odd power weapon

Well, even though you "like" to throw grenades at them, if that strategy doesn't work, don't use it, don't blame the game for that. I'm sure there are lots of things people would like to work that aren't effective strategies. If that guy was close to you and had a shotgun, he deserved that kill, and it wasn't because armor lock is a cheap ability, it was because he was close to you and had a shotgun.

Ok this quoting is getting out of hand =-="

You don't think that almost killing someone just to watch them pop into armour lock and - for whatever the reason - you then dying isn't kinda cheap?

No I don't, because it denies them the use of a different equally helpful ability.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here