PAX East 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

PAX East 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Check out the best cosplayers of PAX East 2011!

The girl in the middle of picture 11 looks a little like the default Morgana from League of Legends but I could be wrong

I love the isbella and Dr. Horrible Costume.

I lost it at the Bridget cosplayer. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while. That individual wins everything forever.

Man points to the Chun Li cosplayer.

Girl in middle of pic 11 League of Legends Morgana.

Number 18:

Eridan? Or Evil Mudkip?

i like the guy with the pile of hats in the background of the medic picture.

cschraer:
The girl in the middle of picture 11 looks a little like the default Morgana from League of Legends but I could be wrong

You aren't wrong. Demon cookie girl is a skin for the same character, as well.

The creeper was genius, "oh that's a nice, everything you have there"

I remember seeing that creeper when I was there. Costume is ok, but did a great job playing the part. Kept chasing after people going "Sssssssss!"

-Zen-:
I lost it at the Bridget cosplayer. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while. That individual wins everything forever.

What he said.

Wonder if its still a trap...

Ashe looks like Neal Schweiber.

isnt the girl on the right of 20 Codex from the guild

Senrab:
I remember seeing that creeper when I was there. Costume is ok, but did a great job playing the part. Kept chasing after people going "Sssssssss!"

That's amazing (note to self: Steal idea)

My cosplay efforts often go a tad awry. By which I mean I get carried away by anything involving fancy dress, and spent nearly 30 building a Deadmau5 head that no-one at the party recognised due to their music tastes. Still, plenty of people at various bars loved it, and the DJs in one place bought me a drink.

Also, the Samus with the Mass Effect people (23, I think) has really creepy eyes. Or is that just me?

as has been said above, thats morgana, she was actually one of the winners of some tournament they were holding there as a promo for both lol and alienware laptops

Those were some really good cosplays. I was kinda sad no one commented on my Ellis cosplay when I was there.

Kill100577:
isnt the girl on the right of 20 Codex from the guild

Yeah, that's what I thought. She has a Dungeons and Dragons lanyard on, probably where the mixup was

J03bot:
Spent nearly 30 building a Deadmau5 head that no-one at the party recognised due to their music tastes.

To be fair, he's a bit of a niche market.

Canadian DJs represent!

natster43:
Those were some really good cosplays. I was kinda sad no one commented on my Ellis cosplay when I was there.

I think I saw you at the concert. If you were sitting down next to a Nick, that is. It's kinda hard to spot a 'normal person' costume when you can't bring guns in to draw attention.

I'll have to work on getting some of my pictures up, because these guys missed some awesome ones...such as a Mr. T, all four of the Ghostbusters with insanely accurate proton packs, and that semi-famous female commander shepherd with her friend as the hero from Dragon Age in the blood armor. But I'm sick and exhausted still so...you get to wait.

Oh my god... as with every cosplay gallery... there are things that just cannot be... unseen...

I am reminded of Yahtzee's rant about fat space marines.

>_>

I was the Mordin in that ME2/Samus pic. I assure you, it WAS a homemade mask.

The Gin and Tonic at the bioware meet and greet sure did help though.

Hey, thanks for posting this picture. Did you take any others?

I'm surprised that you guys missed both Shepard and Hawke here.

cschraer:

no your right, it is her, although I dont recall seeing her in the LoL cosplay page.

The Shade:

J03bot:
Spent nearly 30 building a Deadmau5 head that no-one at the party recognised due to their music tastes.

To be fair, he's a bit of a niche market.

Canadian DJs represent!

Meh. Still worth it. It's re-usable, and got enough attention from the occasional people who did know it. And even those that didn't were impressed with the effort that went into it.

11 is Morgana from League of Legends
19 was Morgana again this time based off of one of the official re-skins (cookies included)

"Also, the Samus with the Mass Effect people (23, I think) has really creepy eyes. Or is that just me?"

It's just you :( I'm not a creep, I swear!!
I was just looking at a different camera at that second. lol

Quizzelbuck:
I was the Mordin in that ME2/Samus pic. I assure you, it WAS a homemade mask.

The Gin and Tonic at the bioware meet and greet sure did help though.

Hey, thanks for posting this picture. Did you take any others?

I managed to see you guys there- awesome stuff, man. But I feel like the guy in the Shepard costume may have taken something I said the wrong way :P

Also, I'm surprised you don't have a picture of this one girl who had a damn near perfect Morrigan costume. If you didn't see that, you missed out. She convinced me to buy Witch Hunt and Awakening XD

Wow there were a lot I missed I guess. Though you guys missed the ghost busters and the alpha big daddy! There were so many good cosplayers Saturday!

zadra:
"Also, the Samus with the Mass Effect people (23, I think) has really creepy eyes. Or is that just me?"

Very cool to see you commenting on the actual cosplay gallery! I saw you with that group and over at the Penny-Arcade store. Fantastic job with the costume and looking the part. Very pretty. Keep up the fantastic work.

I'm so glad I got to go to PAX, but I'm very upset I couldn't get my costume together. =*( Next time. I believe PAX Prime is the next show? I will attempt to get to that one as well. Anyone else going?

A few others that I wish I'd snapped photos of that arn't in here, the Morinith (ME2),the little sister (Bioshock) and the some of the very good TF2 costumes (too many to list)

Other general costume trends that I saw, so many TF2 costumes (especially spies), lots of AC1/2 costumes and a surprising number of Shepards.

the creeper was awesome also im sad now i thought the dude in the blue nun dress was a girl and kind of cute

-Zen-:

Me too. That was pure genius.
OP: Odin Sphere cosplays make Red Eyes a happy panda.

Mr.Pandah:

zadra:

Very cool to see you commenting on the actual cosplay gallery! I saw you with that group and over at the Penny-Arcade store. Fantastic job with the costume and looking the part. Very pretty. Keep up the fantastic work.

I'm so glad I got to go to PAX, but I'm very upset I couldn't get my costume together. =*( Next time. I believe PAX Prime is the next show? I will attempt to get to that one as well. Anyone else going?

Aw, now come on. She was not at all creepy. In fact... I thought she seemed rather intimidated by me, the guy in a rubber mask. I feel like i was the one creeping her out or some thing. Plus i had to yell through it at her to be heard.
And don't worry about what ever it was you think you said. Unless it was really awful, it won't leave a mark.

zadra:

Was about to say, is Samus in 23 the cosplayer from an article a few days ago? Guess that's a yes!

Damn fine Shepard you met up with there!

EDIT: NO WAIT, I'VE GOT IT! HE'S COSPLAYING CONRAD VERNER FROM MASS EFFECT 2! MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE NOT TO BE!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here