BioWare Employee Busted in Dragon Age 2 Review Scandal - UPDATED

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Timbydude:
Seriously, though, their PR for Dragon Age II has been an absolute nightmare. A vocal minority is non-stop bashing the game, that guy got banned from playing for saying that BioWare sold its soul to EA, and now this.

\

Maybe it's time to admit that the "minority" isn't so minor.

This isn't surprising, though. The entire DA II marketing campaign has been full of Bioware lying to people who had serious concerns about the game. We were told to just wait and see- there's a bunch of stuff we don't know yet! Then it turns out that, no, we were pretty much dead on with the whole 'dumbed-down' thing from day one.

The optimist in me hopes that Bioware will take this as a warning and put some actual effort into DAIII. The optimist in me is probably wrong.

This is all getting so fucking ridiculous. To be honest, I'm almost willing to side with them after all the excessive bitching about the game being "dumbed down", which it hasn't. I see no reason why his one 10/10 rating is much less legitimate then all the people who haven't played the game giving it 1s, 2s and 3s.

*sips from his BioWare employee-of-the-month mug*

danpascooch:

ZeroDotZero:
This just makes me, a genuine fan of the game, look like a Bioware employee.

I can't say I blame the guy though, you would want to try and do something positive to balance out the negativity towards something you worked on. The best intentions, right?

You don't blame the guy for committing fraud?

Fraud? He's written a positive review of a game under an anonymous username. That's not fraud, surely?

If the company itself had tried to manufacture an official review and then stuck it on all the official coverage and game box , then it'd be so. There was a film a while ago, where the company behind it invented a publication, made up a quote from its "review" and stuck it on all the billboards for the film.

I'm pretty sure it just says the guy works at BioWare too, not that he even worked on the game.

Hated the demo, didn't like Dragon Age: Origins, despise this. I shall not be getting DA2 as I feel Bioware, one of my favourite developers, has dropped the ball with this franchise, made abundantly clear by seeing the need to bolster and fake stats for its benefits.

Shame on you.

Maybe they wouldn't have to do this if the PC version of their game didn't suck a giant bag of dicks.

Pathetic. And those bad scores and bashing they brought on themselves by rushing out a cash-in sequel.

Fo' shame. That only leaves Bethesda and Valve in my respected developer book.

Arisato-kun:
Because one Metacritic user score really matters right? God forbid an employee likes a game from the company they work for. I don't consider this a big deal at all.

Seriously, you don't see anything wrong with a guy making a Metacritic account just to do the most shallow, stupid, PR-like review on a game he worked on? This was (given that this is was not a really smart troll attempt) the most blatantly obvious act of desperation I've seen in a long while. Have you ever heard of 'conflict of interests'? If you have, think for one minute before posting.

Brother of Alpharius:
Also, I hear mods are banning people who bring this up on the Bioware social network.

If that's true, doesn't that instantly confirm it?

vrbtny:
Ooooh, busted!!!

Maybe this is BioWare trying to counter those several million 3/10 user review scores....

Actually, the 10/10 scores came first, shortly after the release. 0-3/10 scores came a bit later, possibly when someone noticed the connection.

And then BioWare posted this on their Russian community site (on local release day), telling about the "abnormal number of negative reviews" and asking the fans to defend the game.

What a non-issue. 1) He is an individual. 2) He may actually be enthralled with the game, ESPECIALLY after working on a small part of it (apps are far from level design, sorry). 3) He posted a USER review.

This article is an overreaction and a blemish on the Escapist name.

I just lost a lot of respect for BioWare.

Such a stupid and unethical thing to do...

ZeroDotZero:
This just makes me, a genuine fan of the game, look like a Bioware employee.

I can't say I blame the guy though, you would want to try and do something positive to balance out the negativity towards something you worked on. The best intentions, right?

I'd be willing to bet that this guy wasn't told to go out and do this. He was just a guy that worked on the game, a huge fan, and thought "You know what would help? A good review." Bad choice, but I don't see this as a systemic issue with Bioware.

I've seen similar things happen in the past in other realms - people trying to help, but making stupid, stupid choices.

Big flipping deal. No wonder some employees wanted to counter the bilious reviews on that site. It's a bunch of people who didn't get what they expected and are reviewing the game based on that. I'm playing the game. It's fun. Combat is more enjoyable. Story has more punch. People should review this game based on what it is. It's not DA:O.

Apparently the game's only failure is that it didn't appeal to some particular subset of RPG players. And those mouth-breathers apparently have enough free time to slam sites with bad reviews. I wouldn't say that if the game were actually bad. If the game were actually worthy of this kind of hate, I would be right there with them. But this game is getting the kind of heat that only disgruntled fanboys can produce.

And besides, why is the Escapist highlighting all these articles? Didn't you guys give it like, 5/5?

Hah! Amateurs!

Give it an 8 or a 9, point out a few inconsequnetial flaws.
Don't give it a perfect 10 and flame anybody who doesn't like it!

I bet the guy who wrote that review was the kind of idiot who wrote his own name on the desk in school lmao.

That said, DA2 is definatly lacking, there's just something ...bland about it.
Despite the clumsyness of the combat in DA1 on console (which was perfect on PC), the game had a feel that was unmatched, it felt epic and sweeping and fresh.

DA2 feels a little stale, it's a 7 imo.

Come on BioWare, I expect this shit from EA, but not from you

stranamente:
You know who else gave this game a 100% in its review?
The escapist.
I'm pretty sure Greg Tito wasn't paid for it, and doesn't work for bioware. Nonetheless his review is far more optimistic than the game deserves, while the preview from Rock, paper shotgun seems much more reliable...

Agreed, and worth quoting. If you've been coming here for a while though, you might already have noticed that the majority of reviews on the Escapist are not very good. To their credit, they do support user-submitted reviews by dedicating a whole subforum to that, where you can read and compare multiple different opinions before making your decision.

As for the whole employee reviews business, if it's true, it's shockingly immoral and retarded. It leaves me thinking that Bioware need to stop shooting themselves in the foot and get their shit together, now, while there's still something worth missing if they disappeared from the industry. Get your heads out of the cocaine bucket, remember your roots, remember your audience and stop acting like 12 year olds, or vanish. Simple.

For those of you questioning why metacritic matters at all: the professional review score average matters a great deal to developers & PR agencies, who often have some form of compensation tied to it ('produce us an 85 game'). The amateur reviews matter because they are seen to represent some aspect of word-of-mouth, and if the ratio of negative to positive ones gets too high this is believed to affect sales.

From experience, I'm pretty sure astroturfing (though usually in slightly subtler forms) is rampant around the release of most new games. This is likely seen as an increasingly crucial part of a good marketing/PR strategy, and a counter to the problem of angry, vocal fanboys.

Anyone who can't see why disclosure of a conflict of interest is important in these sorts of things needs to crack an ethics book or just grow up by a few years.

Cheers

Colin

Ekit:
I just lost a lot of respect for BioWare.

Such a stupid and unethical thing to do...

I just dislike that one employee's action has to reflect on the entire company. Obviously that's how things work, but I really don't think this guy was acting in an official capacity. He was probably just passionate about his studio and its work. Besides, the other reviewers don't seem to be playing fair.

ProtoChimp:
DUMBASS. Not exactly the best looking way to get a promotion now is it... dumbass.

That is a dumbass move right there.

Joining LA Noir in the "is the game really so bad you have to resort to that?" file.

Is DA2 really that bad?

tofucyborg:
What a non-issue. 1) He is an individual. 2) He may actually be enthralled with the game, ESPECIALLY after working on a small part of it (apps are far from level design, sorry). 3) He posted a USER review.

It doesn't matter if it was his honest opinion.
Employees are not supposed to write reviews simply because it will inevitably cause suspicion and uproar like this.

The reality of the situation is it will cause controversy, as we are now seeing.
Therefore employees should refrain from writing reviews on sites like MC.

Besides, he would have known all this, everyone who works in the industry knows it... So obviously this was a sketchy attempt to bump the score.

I wonder if EA or Bioware will disavow any knowledge of his actions.

I can't blame the guy after the nonstop, petulant, self-entitled WHINING this game has invoked amongst the worst that gaming has to offer. I just finished the game a few hours ago and did it have problems, yes, it did, some worthy of marking the game down to 6's and 7's. However, this childish score-bombing is unacceptable and all it does is make gamers look like spoiled brats.

Anyway, I don't see how this is THAT terrible. It's one guy posting a user review; as far as we know he wasn't paid or coerced into doing it. And considering the fact that he worked on that game I can see why he'd want to help up the score a bit. Criticism is fine, BASHING IS NOT.

Sad. So very sad. It's not a bad game either..... Lacking in parts and in some parts insulting. But it's a good game. Such a shame.

plikis1:

Arisato-kun:
Because one Metacritic user score really matters right? God forbid an employee likes a game from the company they work for. I don't consider this a big deal at all.

Seriously, you don't see anything wrong with a guy making a Metacritic account just to do the most shallow, stupid, PR-like review on a game he worked on? This was (given that this is was not a really smart troll attempt) the most blatantly obvious act of desperation I've seen in a long while. Have you ever heard of 'conflict of interests'? If you have, think for one minute before posting.

There's no proof that this was even the case or that the user even worked on DA:2. Bioware is a huge company...

And I don't think it's a particularly big deal either. It's Metacritic, not the Academy Awards Committee. One lone 10/10 isn't going to change the world, it won't affect sales and it won't change anyone's opinion of the game. I would pass it off as harmless self promotion in a world where one can anonymously post a review on a public reviewing site.

If it turns out that it was a Bioware employee that did this then he'll probably just get sacked and the world will move on.

Back when Spore was released and mountains of bad reviews were pulled from Amazon's review section, that was a big deal... This is just one, or a handful of people giving a game 10/10 which regardless of how it was intended, is an exercise of free speech... Not exactly scandal of the century.

This is NOT A SCANDAL.

Seriously, wtf. Who gives a shit. If I made a game I would have every single person who worked on it go write a review on it. Why wouldn't I? User reviews - you don't think the people who made the game are users?? It's not like they're a professional reviewer. There's no code of ethics for USER reviews.

BLECH! Seriously, let it go.

It is just too hard to believe this person failed to mention their connection to Bioware in the review but was not intentionally or at least knowingly misleading their readers. While I can sympathize with an employee who wants to see his work turn into future career prospects, that doesn't make deceitful behavior OK. Also, I have assumed all these many years that the term "user" as in "User Review" excluded people who worked on the game themselves and stand to gain by it's success. Sorry if that makes me an idiot.

tofucyborg:

This article is an overreaction and a blemish on the Escapist name.

How you find nothing wrong with a developer reviewing his own game with a perfect score and under an alias is beyond me. I understand that you like Bioware and stuff, but surely that doesn't filter all the logical processes of your mind...?

Bioware's just adding more wood to the fire. Stop shooting yourselves in the foot! Its sad to see a developer become so obsessed with Metacritic (if you've seen any interviews lately they talk about it all the time, even pre-release).

Please stop Bioware... I love you :(

Rooster Cogburn:
It is just too hard to believe this person failed to mention their connection to Bioware in the review but was not intentionally or at least knowingly misleading their readers.

Seems to me that's exactly what happened here - I mentioned earlier that astroturfing is usually a little more subtle. Perhaps it reflects a narrow education/outlook on the developer's part more than anything, which is a bit sad: the basics of ethical conduct shouldn't be some exotic knowledge IMO.

Cheers

Colin

Another brick hits BioWreck.

When will this stop? Maybe someone will remove its EA hat and realize their in the deep end.

Oh and if you think, as an employee working for developer, to artificially inflate the score of said employer's release, at least have the brains to use a nickname that can't be linked back to you.

Really, a dumbass move.

To me, after ME3, it's goodbye to BioWreck. It saddens me, but at this point I don't have much choice. I profoundly hate unethical people/companies. That was the last straw.

I wrote a thread in gaming discussion called "Dragon Age II: The Truth" which covers my thoughts in detail. Of course with 11 views I hardly think many people have been interested.

In short though I think that the problems with "Dragon Age II" are many and myriad, but largely it comes down to it being a sloppily made game, which did away with everything that made the first game popular with the RPG crowd. It didn't just simplify things, which would have been bad enough, it went about it badly.

Understand that in "Origins" you went moving around through a lot of differant areas, and always had something new to see until the end of the game, also the encounters were carefully placed and balanced. In "Dragon Age 2" they have relatively few areas, and have you constantly re-enter the same maps, where they simply spawn massive groups of enemies which keep respawning to attack in waves. In this game you have backalley dregs jumping off roofs like ninjas or literally falling out of the sky to replace their fallen comrades as you battle. What's more, while I'm all for making combat cool, there is such a thing as maintaining an atmosphere. "Dragon Age" had a nice western fantasy vibe, where I felt like I was in one of the "Lord Of the Rings" movies squaring off with the forces of darkness. I have no objection to them speeding it up a bit, but they decided to make the combat the wrong kind of flashy and TOO fast. I feel like I'm in a brainless action Anime, or a kung-fu movie half the time.... not like a sword and sorcery hero. Doing all of these massive acrobatic moves, throwing gas bombs like Batman, and leaving broken bodies scattered around like peanut shells after a binge, while guys leap off roofs to atack over the bodis of their fallen comrades just doesn't work here. It's a differant type of fantasy, and has me oftentimes going "WTF".

People will sit down and say that they didn't dumb the game down but rather "streamlined" it, but the bottom line is a lot of options are missing. Above and beyond arguements about what you could or couldn't customize in the first game, the problem gets down to core gameplay mechanics like picking your party. In "Dragon Age: Origins" I had a real choice of what companions I wanted to use, I could set them up in whatever way I chose to support my main character. I was not saddled by having to use characters I don't like due to a complete lack of options, or having to say "that's a cool character, I like the banter, but I just don't need that skill set". In Dragon Age 2, you have few if any options. There is ONE tank companion, so if your main character is not a tank that means that for a balanced party you have to bring along their sword and shield character. Sure, the friendship/rivalry system gives you some latitude, but at the same time if your playing a criminal or bad guy, it's absolutly ridiculous to be dragging the ultra-strict "captain of the guard" along as your tank. What's more you constantly have to listen to the nagging and disapproval. It just doesn't work. By the same token if your hero isn't a healer, you have exactly ONE healer companion you can use. He's a mage, and not just ANY mage but pretty much the most vocal pro-mage character in the game, AND even goes so far as to write manifestos in the game (seriously)... having this guy glued to your party if your deciding to play Hawke as a Templar and do a pro-templar walkthrough is an absolute joy to listen to. Like the bit with the guard above, the whole question as to WHY you'd be teaming up with him arises, the only answer is "I need a healer, and there isn't anyone else".

It's not some small minority of contrarians attacking this game, it's a matter of the game being a HUGE disappointment compared to the first one for a lot of the players. Honestly I'd go so far as to say that I think the people who are experiencing "Dragon Age Rage" are the majority, it's just that a lot of them (like my father, who doesn't hang out on forums) are silent about it.

Truthfully, from what I've been seeing the professional, paid reviews have been positive. But that highlights a disturbing trend of how tainted by industry dollars they tend to be. Even before the current contreversy, the user ratings of for this game were pretty bloody low, and it's not surprising that you have Bioware sending staffers to try and pad it out, or try and counterbalance the word of mouth.

Let me be honest, people can argue about the streamlined mechanics themselves which is why so many people defending the game talk about that. You cannot however defend them recycling the same maps so much for quests, or the way they are having monsters just pop up, the wave attacks, and guys falling out of the sky (or jumping off rooftops) as they spawn or whatever. That's just horrendous and sloppy game design, and there is no excuse for it.

What's more even the quality of the much-lauded writing is debtable, because partof what made the first "Dragon Age" cool was that it used Bioware's typical techniques to give the illusion of making desicians. You could decide which factions to pursue first, or leave a given quest chain if your getting annoyed and go play around somewhere else for a while if you wanted to. "Dragon Age 2" in comparison has far less enviroments and versatility of activities and settings, and is also very linear. I suppose it does prevent casual gamers for getting lost, but it's also very noticible when your handed a bunch of main plot quests that have to be completed in a very specific order to progress the story. You can't prioritize things, or come up with an entire campaign strategy. The only real variance you have is the side quests and secondary quests, and they also just involve selecting the quest, going to the right map (which you've already visited for other quests usually.. there are exceptions) and then killing some arbitrary spawn of more or less identical looking guys who respawn constantly until you've killed enough of them.

... also

I was critical of Bioware for their entire stunt with asking the community if we agreed with a design desician... giving people a heavily predetermined protaganist (ie Hawke), getting a negative response, and then acting like it was a positive one and going ahead with it anyway. I think this says a lot for their current mentality, and their tendency to want to try and create the reception that they want. It's pretty sad, but honestly them trying to load the metacritic scores for advertising purposes as opposed to letting them game succeed on it's own merits does not surprise me.

I also think Bioware is paying the price for being idiots with "Mass Effect". I'll be blunt in saying that a LOT of people were unhappy with the way they turned "Mass Effect 2" into a shooter with it's RPG elements stripped away to almost non-existance. The game sold well, but that was mostly due to the positive reception of the first game. Bioware dismissed the complaints, and chose to only listen to the people who praised their design desicians, assuming that those who were upset were a tiny minority of contrarians and probably looking at the sales figures to reinforce their attitudes without bothering to consider that most of those sales occured (like happens frequently with video games) before anyone had seen the game or real word of mouth had gotten out there.

By creating their own reality and ignoring the criticism, I think Bioware figured it was okay to make a sloppy and dumbed down game for "Dragon Age 2" because they think it worked with "Mass Effect 2". I honestly think they are going to be in for a BIG surprise with Mass Effect 3 and it's reception if they don't put in the time to develop it as a proper RPG because I think they lost a lot of "brownie points" with "Dragon Age 2", especially from people who dismissed the Mass Effect thing by saying "well, at least us real RPG gamers have Dragon Age".

Basically, nobody should have been surprised that this game isn't exactly overflowing with critical praise from the actual consumers. A lot of people saw this coming. Heck, read some of my messages over the last six months (A lot of them have probably been archived). I wanted to see "Dragon Age 2" prove me wrong and succeed, but I suspected this was going to be how things would turn out.

Hopefully Bioware will prove me wrong, but I'm saying right now that if "Mass Effect 3" is more like the second game than the first one, the results are going to be even worse than what your seeing here.

The best move Bioware could make right now is to start ensuring "Mass Effect 3" is going to be a very deep RPG experience (in mechanics, not just story) even if that means pushing it up, and to make a BIG deal about promoting it that way. A professional company can't really come out and say "wow, we F@cked up guys, we're sorry", especially not thise close after a release, but that's the sentiment they need to embrace in their actions.

I'll also be honest in saying that I don't think it's all 100% Bioware's fault, other than them joining with EA to begin with. Simply put they are currently assigned to multiple projects. Their success was originally because they were a relatively small group of developrs who worked on one project at a time, and insisted (like Blizzard) in taking as long as they needed to get the game done right. Under their current management they have increased staff (and that means it's not as elite as it once was), and are expected to keep three balls in the air at once (at least). Rather than focusing soley on say "Mass Effect 2" or "Dragon Age 2" they have their attention divided by simultaneously developing those franchises. What's more they have that huge "Old Republic Online" game in the pipe, and due to the massive price tag the investors doubtlessly demand that it takes most of their best people and attention, no matter whose name actually shows up on one project. I think what we're seeing is that like a lot of companies, Bioware can't operate at their old level under
these conditions.

In short, I think that overall the problem is that "Dragon Age 2" is just a flat out sloppy game. It still shows some of the glow that made Bioware in areas, I mean they aren't dead or anything, but it's just not what we'd expect from the company, or what they would likely have turned out if they had ALL of their resources and best people focused on that one project until they were satisfied with what they were turning out.

Such are my thoughts, thank you for those who read this far (whether you agree with me or not). I take the time to express my thoughts, and I know a lot of people gloss over them due to me saying too much or going into too much detail. I appreciate people taking the time to read what I write.

So, let me get this straight.

They reviewed their own game, which they're proud as hell of, and thats wrong? Its a couple of reviews, not going to change much. They used their actual forum names, which shows honesty, so they didn't want to hide it either.

Why the backlash?

And if its a troll who did this, well done sir, well done

Raven's Nest:
There's no proof that this was even the case or that the user even worked on DA:2. Bioware is a huge company...

And I don't think it's a particularly big deal either. It's Metacritic, not the Academy Awards Committee. One lone 10/10 isn't going to change the world, it won't affect sales and it won't change anyone's opinion of the game. I would pass it off as harmless self promotion in a world where one can anonymously post a review on a public reviewing site.

If it turns out that it was a Bioware employee that did this then he'll probably just get sacked and the world will move on.

Back when Spore was released and mountains of bad reviews were pulled from Amazon's review section, that was a big deal... This is just one, or a handful of people giving a game 10/10 which regardless of how it was intended, is an exercise of free speech... Not exactly scandal of the century.

Did say that this could be a pretty smart troll attempt.

Nobody said one 10/10 is going to change the world, but this is not an honourable practice. Make a shitty game, deal with it. If you don't and lie to the public in the most pathetic way, you deserve to be named and shamed, if only to discourage further attempts at this charade.

I hope the guy gets sacked.

Freedom of speech my ass, the guy was covering his employer's ass by trying the game look better. Besides, the review was just so... Moronic, I guess, is the word, he just does not deserve anyone's sympathy.

Dany Rioux:
Another brick hits BioWreck.

When will this stop? Maybe someone will remove its EA hat and realize their in the deep end.

Oh and if you think, as an employee working for developer, to artificially inflate the score of said employer's release, at least have the brains to use a nickname that can't be linked back to you.

Really, a dumbass move.

To me, after ME3, it's goodbye to BioWreck. It saddens me, but at this point I don't have much choice. I profoundly hate unethical people/companies. That was the last straw.

A bit overdramatic of you. So the Metacritic score goes from 4.2 to 4.2001? That's "inflating?"

Whatever, if people want to get up in arms about BioWare on this site for stupid reasons, that's their choice. The belligerent self-righteousness on the Escapist is getting almost unbearable.

Well, thats it. Bioware has gone senile.

Better give them the pillow before they start repeating old stories again and again.

Sephychu:

danpascooch:

Irridium:
Why the hell do people all of a sudden care about Metacritic? Before this, all anyone did is dismiss it as stupid. Why now is everyone pointing to it as proof for DA2's shortcomings?

Because it's strong evidence of DA2's shortcomings.

People can yell that Metacritic is flawed all they want, but that doesn't change the fact that every other Bioware game on Metacritic had to deal with the exact same set of flaws, and don't have a score like this one.

One could argue that it's stronger evidence of Metacritic's flaws.

This doesn't seem like the kind of thing everyone should get uppity about. It's so easy it has almost definitely been done before. Just stupid to get caught.

Didn't I just say that's not valid because all of these games are on Metacritic? They all deal with the same set of flaws so the playing field is level, the only difference is the game being reviewed.

Irridium:

danpascooch:

Irridium:
Why the hell do people all of a sudden care about Metacritic? Before this, all anyone did is dismiss it as stupid. Why now is everyone pointing to it as proof for DA2's shortcomings?

Because it's strong evidence of DA2's shortcomings.

People can yell that Metacritic is flawed all they want, but that doesn't change the fact that every other Bioware game on Metacritic had to deal with the exact same set of flaws, and don't have a score like this one.

So then why hasn't anyone used Metacritic to show a game's good points?

Mass Effect 2 has a 9.0 user score on Metacritic, that score highlights all of its good points, and the reviews there are largely positive.

Are you saying the media doesn't freak when games get good scores, only when they get bad? Because that's not a problem with Metacritic, or with the scoring system, that's a problem with the reporters.

everyone who posts on metacritic has an "obvious conflict of interest", otherwise they wouldn't be stating their opinion. So Bioware likes their game and wants to say so on a website where anybody can say damn near anything they want about it? Oh heaven forbid! I can't help but wonder how many of the people on this site are actually working for some video game company and are also shilling/discrediting games on a daily basis. Besides, this is METACRITIC! If anything, the website needs game developers to shill for their games to counterbalance the inevitable impossible-to-please-fan backlash that occurs with damn near every AAA release so far.

plikis1:
Nobody said one 10/10 is going to change the world, but this is not an honourable practice. Make a shitty game, deal with it. If you don't and lie to the public in the most pathetic way, you deserve to be named and shamed, if only to discourage further attempts at this charade.

The problem is that it's not a "shitty game." As a sequel to DA:O, I can see why it might upset, but there is so much bile from parts of the community it's absurd. It's simply a different game and people can't take that for some reason. And this is from someone who liked DA:O on the PC. DA2 isn't as good in some areas, but much better in others. At the very worst, it might deserve a 5. Some of these reviews are just insulting to the people that worked on it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here