This Talking Plush Portal Turret Doesn't Hate You

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I want one NOW :D
so great

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

I do not want. I NEED THAT

DO WANT. WANT SO HARD. WOULD PAY SO MUCH MONEY. SO MUCH.

I would get like, 5.

And when I have a kid, I will let her play with one or two.

If Valve starts mass-producing these, then I want in.

I want one. What do I need to do? If I need to set fire to an elementary school, I'll do it. If I need to drink milk, I'll do it. If I need to assassinate someone, I'll do it!

I almost hope that they don't start sell this, since I don't know if I could stop buying them.

Oh god... I need one of those... now! It's so adorable! :D I really hope Valve sells those.

Scorched_Cascade:
Step 1)Buy lots of these
Step 2)Wait till roommate is out
Step 3)Hide them around his room with lines of sight into various bits of the room
Step 4)???
Step 5)Profit

i am not god:

Scorched_Cascade:
Step 1)Buy lots of these
Step 2)Wait till roommate is out
Step 3)Hide them around his room with lines of sight into various bits of the room
Step 4)???
Step 5)Profit

Love it, the last step always has to be profit, not matter what the rest is about.

Step 1) Make bad investments.
Step 2) Look as you loose all your money on the bad investment.
Step 3) Get yourself into a debt.
Step 4) ???
Step 5) Profit.

Somebody please, PLEASE mass produce these before my wife's birthday! You have no idea how awesome... I don't even... just... wow...

Goodness gracious! DO WANT! To quote Tobuscus: "Gimme, gimme!"

Nearly as cool as the level 1 sentry someone made Valve.

I want to get an energy drink, skull it an run through the lobby.

chamber it in 5.56 and I'll take a hundred

I'll take a dozen!

Do you hear that, Valve? Do you hear the sweet cha-ching from gamers' wallets around the world? You should get right on this, Valve, because I'll gladly take three. Or three hundred.

I know I'd be one of them. C'Mon Valve! Do it!

OMG!!!! Do want! (^_^)

-_- I want a defective turret!

Take my money now!

Valve, if you were to make this, you would have a stream of money being sent to your money pile.
Do it. Now.
And for even more money, charge an extra $2.00 or so to package it in the box that the in-game turrets are packaged in.

and they could sell the defective ones too. "Howdy stranger! chk chk chk... oh, no bullets."

I hope that WETA will make a real one (like the TF2 turret) for Valve's lobby. It's AWESOME.

The sensor things work really well but the actual appearance of them is... lacking.

If Valve buys the rights to making them on the other hand...

It's...so...adorable...

XD Glee! Waaaaaant!

It is the most ADORABLE thing I've ever seen next to teh Weighted Companion cube Plushie. I want one so they can talk to each other :D

Pretty cool
Although in the game, I usually found the turrets to be incredibly creepy more than cute (but hilarious as well). I think it would weird me out too much to have it set up in my house and saying stuff. The cat would have an f'ing field day with it, at the very least.

Would it also be programmable to sing (or hum) songs?
Then I could set up my own turret choir. Man that ending was so bizarrely disturbing...

HG131:
I want one. What do I need to do? If I need to set fire to an elementary school, I'll do it. If I need to drink milk, I'll do it. If I need to assassinate someone, I'll do it!

are you lactose intolerant or something? lol

Probably for the best they cut out the "OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW" when it's knocked over, might make someone feel guilty if were mass produced.

I want one, very much so, and they still make me so sad in the game to do such things to the poor turrets. Fiance's first question upon seeing it was, you already bought one? And the second was, I wonder if you set fire to it, will it say it burns, it burns? I only wish I could have bought one...

Astalano:

HankMan:
I'm really gunning for a set of those turrets.

I have a soft spot for those Portal plush turrets.

I reeckon it would be really cool to have one...
wait, oh, I see what you did there.

D'AWWWWW I need it!

SlugLady28:

I hope they make ones for the cores next <3

THIS. YES.
I would cover my bed in curiosity spheres... then jump on it an they'd be all cute and confused "what is that?" "who are you?" and I would be all "EEEEEEEOMGTHEYRESOCUTE"
Anger core should have a "random" setting where it appears to be off/unresponsive, but the "eye" randomly starts glowing, and/or it plays a few sounds. Perfect for hiding and scaring the sh*t out of your friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, and complete strangers.

OT: OH DEAR GOD VALVE PLEASE MAKE THIS. I will throw money and firstborn - no, any children (...do they have to be -mine-?) at your feet.

Cheaper alternative:
plastic turret filled with candy bullet - not nearly as cool, but packed with 25% more tiny candy bullets than physically possible.
Or turret pez dispenser. :B Must have high-velocity pez-firing action.

But if considering cost, please disregard the previous block of text.

NEED, need it now. Man I would so love to have one of these little guys.
What would be even more awesome is a plastic one that shoots nerf darts at people.
Or even a high powered bb version.

It's my flat the lights are off.
'hello is anyone there?'
" huh who said that?"
'I see you'
"what what?"
Bang Bang Bang
"Arg F*#K Damn that bloody hurts!"
Then the sweet sweet sound of my flat mates running desperately for cover. :D

The one thing I was disappointed in not hearing...
OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

This will cost me a fortune, but I simply must has it! GIMME!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here