Portal Turret Egg Cup Gives Breakfast a Scientific Flavor

Pages PREV 1 2

AssassinJoe:

KaosuHamoni:

AC10:

You didn't HAVE to.
Stop eggxaggerating.

Oh shush now.

His jokes are Eggsistential to my daily dose of comedy!

Oh god, he's got everyone doing it now.

Come on, Join in. There's no fun in being the Eggception.....
X)

OT: As a man who didn't grow up using an "Eggcup" during breakfast, I must ask:..... What the fuck IS an eggcup exactly?

The only flaw I can see in this is that I'd find it too adorable to eat after I'd made it. I might make one and then just make another regular egg, haha.

GrizzlerBorno:

AssassinJoe:

KaosuHamoni:

Oh shush now.

His jokes are Eggsistential to my daily dose of comedy!

Oh god, he's got everyone doing it now.

X)

OT: As a man who didn't grow up using an "Eggcup" during breakfast, I must ask:..... What the fuck IS an eggcup exactly?

Due to the roundish shape,a boiled egg won't stay up unless you either a) crash the side were the air pocket was into the table, creating a flat surface or b) use an eggcup to keep it from falling. Then you proceed to carefully crack the shell at the top with a teaspoon and eat the egg from the shell.

This way, you can eat soft boiled eggs (ie. white is done, but the yellow part is creamy) without making a mess.

Bob the frantic:
Can I get "who the heck authorised this..." colour?

Seriously, that is so awesome I might start eating eggs again!

I think you mean "What idiot picked these?" color.

OT: So do we break it before it shoots us or do we just tip it over?

Femaref:

GrizzlerBorno:

X)

Due to the roundish shape,a boiled egg won't stay up unless you either a) crash the side were the air pocket was into the table, creating a flat surface or b) use an eggcup to keep it from falling. Then you proceed to carefully crack the shell at the top with a teaspoon and eat the egg from the shell.

This way, you can eat soft boiled eggs (ie. white is done, but the yellow part is creamy) without making a mess.

Oh Okay. Thanks for the info........ Also why can't you just........ I dunno. It feels like an unnecessary middle-man to me. Why not just peel all the skin off and then chop/bite off a bit on the bottom to make a flat surface?

Then again, I only ever eat Eggs fried or sunny-side; Almost never boiled, so....

Well, you don't have to necessarily draw the red eye on every egg, you could bend some more wire and a red thing then place the egg in for a similar effect that would take less time overall.
And this is awesome.

GrizzlerBorno:

Femaref:

GrizzlerBorno:

X)

Oh Okay. Thanks for the info........ Also why can't you just........ I dunno. It feels like an unnecessary middle-man to me. Why not just peel all the skin off and then chop/bite off a bit on the bottom to make a flat surface?

Then again, I only ever eat Eggs fried or sunny-side; Almost never boiled, so....

In terms of practicability you are totally right of course, I'd put the existance of such cups more on a cultural/traditional basis than practical (at least in today's time). The usage of eggcups and the like date back into prehistoric times, so it isn't a new invention. I can imagine it was used because of hygiene. Over time, it more and more morphed into a design thing (there were cups of higher value and material in ancient rome) what it is today.

I've never been so excited to eat an egg before. *grins*

"Hello. I am your breakfast."

"Would you like to eat me now?"

"I am delicious."

"Please be gentle with me."

"Ooooooh noooooo"

Can it sing? And if you put a bunch together would it make a Choir?
They could sing the Breakfast Club.

Luv it, but I gotta ask.

Do we now have an entire column dedicated to Portal 2 news now?

That would improve school based breakfast by a long shot. And it's so damn cute! I Might even lose weight when I refuse to eat the cute little turret egg!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here