Pages PREV 1 2

HankMan:

Celtic_Kerr:

HankMan:

I always knew you were a sucker for "sweet talk" Susan

Oh Hankman, that was... Oh god..

That's what she said!

She was your mom.

Sorry, I love when I get an excuse to use that.

OT: That's just the greatest bribe/marketing ploy I've ever seen. What kind of cookies were they, BTW? Chocolate chip? Extra points if they made snickerdoodles.

Not G. Ivingname:

Susan Arendt:
Snip

You guys are weak.

You should of demanded bronies as well.

Edit: Sorry, BROWNIES.

I lol'd. I think Susan is the only major pony fan, so maybe she'd want a few bronies around.

They were chocolate chip.

Thanks everybody for all the kind words, I had a lot of fun writing the article and making the cookies.

Not G. Ivingname:

Susan Arendt:
Snip

You guys are weak.

Don't bring up bronies and sugary sweets at the same time.

OT: Cookies! Be strong, there will be sugar, remember that your reviews are awesome, don't be bought!

Oh, wonderful. Now I can't help but wonder how many other game companies will take notice of this and start asking themselves "how many cookies and other tasty baked goods should we send The Escapist in order to ensure they give our next game an excellent review?"

Hmmm... Cookies!

OT: Wow, well alright then. I guess I might as well try the demo... let's see, I'm liking it so far. It could use some more tweaks, a little bit of buffering up. The concept is nice. Feels like a mix between Darwinia and Shell Shock (which is a flash game if you never heard of it).

Well, strategy games are just my cup of tea so I think I'll be getting this! It still has a lot of potential since it looks like it's still in development.

Thanks man!

Definitely still in development. Next version will feature either the first two campaign levels or better multiplayer support, or perhaps both if I can pull that off.

Not G. Ivingname:

Susan Arendt:
Snip

You guys are weak.

Mmmm... bronies...

lonely tylenol:

Not G. Ivingname:

Susan Arendt:
Snip

You guys are weak.