In the Grim Darkness of the Future, There Are Only Ponies

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 22 NEXT

*removes glasses* My god....

Alright I'll admit those were funny and I think the show is great... but I'm still not going to be apart of this so called "herd."

No actual hate towards anyone, but all of this is to excessive for my taste.

Good night everypony

As much as I enjoy a war I am to tired to fight I'll be back in the morning when this thread has long since died

Did someone say SPACE MARE-EENS?

Holy Shit. This shouldn't work. At all. The others had a chance of working, but this...

Already saw a GLaDOS one, but I decided I wanted to draw slightly more computer-like GLaDpony, so I did a quick doodle.

I like the art work some people have in this fandom.

Satosuke:

The Bum:

Satosuke:

I knew it! I KNEW it! Ponies are communists!

That makes that pony-fied 2112 even more offensive. You sick collectivist bastards!

You will join the glorious herd, and be one of us.

Your herd of oppression and conformity will burn in the fires of freedom and Rock, courtesy of the holy triumvirate of prophets.

Hate to tell you man, Rush is already with us...

[quote="Easton Dark" post="7.282811.11106430"]

Holy Shit. This shouldn't work. At all. The others had a chance of working, but this...[/quotoh!
god yes! my next 5 days have been made

martintox:

Rule 85: If something exists,a Pony version of it is made.

No exception...

OT: Welcome to the herd John!

LFC Scouser:

The Bum:

The Lost Big Boss:

The night skys will light up with the fire balls of death. Your streets will be filled with blood. Your cities will be turned to ash. We will not falter in our struggle.

I have seen the horrors of your kind. We will not fall for your "peace". The God Emperor demands it, we will give him his wish.

So be it.

Resistance is Futile

We are the Pony. Lower your hate and surrender your love. We will add your kind and tender distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to befriend us. Resistance is futile.

Join the herd.

SPARTANXIII:
Good, goooood.
Now, ban the haters. Burn them all, and your journey to the Pony side is complete!

Just kidding, we love making them mad. A part of our heritage really(The first ponies came from 4chan, and SPREAD like wildfire).
Still, I'm the end:

ALL OF YOU! Every list one.

You can't deny it. Join us!
JOIN US

no...NO

i am too manly to join this Cult...

Besides i Started my own Cult...far more Stronger and Older

WE ARE THE CULT OF THE TOPHATS

A big red rooster:

Satosuke:
Your herd of oppression and conformity will burn in the fires of freedom and Rock, courtesy of the holy triumvirate of prophets.

Hate to tell you man, Rush is already with us...

Bullshit! Your crude attempts to claim the holy trinity as part of your sick perversions are an insult to their glory!

Besides, those look like deformed whisker-less otters, not ponies. That's like failing at failing.

...Well this thread got derailed pretty hard. Let's try to get this thing back on track, 300 Ponies is one of my favorites. Here, have another trailer.

Mr. Funk, you are awesome. The Inglourious Basterds videos is my favorite pony trailer. However, the best pony video ever has to be this one:

Whoever it was who shared this in the chat, you are awesome.

gphjr14:

Don't get the channel it comes on.
Don't get why there's so much attention.
Don't get why so many BETTER animated series have been cancelled while this is so popular.

Time wasted on this series could be spent watching Invader Zim.

I know what show this is but I can't place the name what was it called again?

Hawk eye1466:

gphjr14:

Don't get why so many BETTER animated series have been cancelled while this is so popular.

It's called Dexter's Laboratory. ...Good times, good times.

JordanXlord:

no...NO

i am too manly to join this Cult...

Besides i Started my own Cult...far more Stronger and Older

WE ARE THE CULT OF THE TOPHATS

You are already too late. The rules of your precious reality no longer apply.

UnmotivatedSlacker:

Hawk eye1466:

gphjr14:

Oh man I remember that show I loved that show! It was so great why is it not on anymore?

Hawk eye1466:

UnmotivatedSlacker:

Hawk eye1466:

Oh man I remember that show I loved that show! It was so great why is it not on anymore?

See that fellow punching a...thing? There's your problem.

The Bum:

Hawk eye1466:

UnmotivatedSlacker:

See that fellow punching a...thing? There's your problem.

What that?
Oh come on it was all in good fun!
Right?

Hawk eye1466:

UnmotivatedSlacker:

Hawk eye1466:

It ran its course. I think it still airs on Boomerang though if you have that channel. It's where Cartoon Network airs their older cartoons.

UnmotivatedSlacker:

Hawk eye1466:

UnmotivatedSlacker:

It ran its course. I think it still airs on Boomerang though if you have that channel. It's where Cartoon Network airs their older cartoons.

I checked I would have to pay to get it...
I dunno mabye thoes were some good cartoons or mabye thats just nostaliga talking

wouldyoukindly99:
I feel that this is relevant to the interests of the readers of this article, if you continue to dislike ponies after the video you are inhuman.

I can only hope that we get more parodies as good as this one. ^_^

Dr. wonderful:
The inglorius basterd one was thebest out of them all.

I completely agree, it just synced up with the video much better than the rest, and the fact that I loved that movie helped. ^_^

Wow. I only watched about 5 of the vids up top, and I think this one is better than all of them. What is the audio from?

Electrogecko:

You aren't a PC gamer are you? :P

The audio is from Team Fortress 2.

BROOONIIIEEESS! 4LYF!

But yeah, I liked the inglorious bastards one.

Hawk eye1466:

UnmotivatedSlacker:

Hawk eye1466:

I checked I would have to pay to get it...
I dunno mabye thoes were some good cartoons or mabye thats just nostaliga talking

Hm, could be just be nostalgia talking but I think most would agree it was a pretty good show.

Electrogecko:

Wow. I only watched about 5 of the vids up top, and I think this one is better than all of them. What is the audio from?

Team Fortress 2

kitsune-vulpes:

LFC Scouser:

The Bum:

So be it.

Resistance is Futile

We are the Pony. Lower your hate and surrender your love. We will add your kind and tender distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to befriend us. Resistance is futile.

Join the herd.

Screw your pony assimilation scheme,Rules Suck!

hi i am a 21 year old male, and i love these ponies

DAMN YOU PONIES WHY MUST I LOVE YOU SO!!!

I gotta share the one I made then. Like it, hate it, I just like how it came out.

By errickfoxy at 2011-04-01

Errickfoxy:
I gotta share the one I made then. Like it, hate it, I just like how it came out.

By errickfoxy at 2011-04-01

This is good, very good.

The popularity of this show for children confuses and infuriates me... I feel like Lurr from Omicron Persei 8. *groans* It's ....cute... I suppose, and interesting in that it has a rather foul and horrible premise to be built on, a large collective of naked pony-girls comparing bottom tattoos while lamenting the fate of their pagan deity and the difficulties cause by 'her' jealousy-fueled banishment of her own sister. Oh well.... whatever. *shrugs*

wouldyoukindly99:

Electrogecko:

You're right I'm not. The sad part is I never got a chance to play TF2 when I had the Orange Box (borrowed it) because I don't subscribe to XBL and there's absolutely no way to play it otherwise. But TF2 srsly? That would've been one of my last guesses.

>song about sodom
>show for 12 year olds
bestjuxtapositionever.png

Electrogecko:

wouldyoukindly99:

Electrogecko:

You're right I'm not. The sad part is I never got a chance to play TF2 when I had the Orange Box (borrowed it) because I don't subscribe to XBL and there's absolutely no way to play it otherwise. But TF2 srsly? That would've been one of my last guesses.

Despite being a multiplayer-only game TF2 has some very distinct characters, in the video they are as follows:

Heavy=Manticore
Scout=Rainbow Dash
Sniper=Twilight
Engineer=Applejack
Spy=Rarity
Medic=Fluttershy

And I'm just now realizing that Pinkie isn't in that video at all. :l

I wouldn't even bother with TF2 on any console really, they don't get all the balance fixes and awesome updates like the PC version, I used to play on PS3 and they are like two completely different games.

Armored Prayer:
*removes glasses* My god....

Alright I'll admit those were funny and I think the show is great... but I'm still not going to be apart of this so called "herd."

No actual hate towards anyone, but all of this is to excessive for my taste.

We understand, we just are glad that you like the show :)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 22 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)