In the Grim Darkness of the Future, There Are Only Ponies

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 22 NEXT

Alahmnat:

Radoh:
The Age of Equestria

Thread over, everybody go home.

(I love it XD)

On the subject of the "war" (if internet image memes can be considered a valid form of combat), it's definitely interesting how one side is brightly-colored equines, candy, and sparkles, while the other side is all death and dismemberment. And the candy and sparkles seem to be winning. There may yet be hope for humanity.

Then again, Rule 34. So there's that...

As I understand it there is quite a bit of Rule 34, but it isn't even registering as a threat to the war love effort, at best its harassing supply trains. Also, I'm glad you like it!

Wow,this thread never seems to die out,it's like a Justin Bieber hate thread,it just keeps resurrecting itself.
EDIT: Ah,nevermind,I think I just killed it.

Well, I did kind of tell everyone to go home, heh. So maybe it's my fault ;).

Alahmnat:
Well, I did kind of tell everyone to go home, heh. So maybe it's my fault ;).

YOU BASTARD IMMA KILL YOU THAT THREAD WAS EPIC-*punches myself*
Nevermind.

SPARTANXIII:

ALL OF YOU! Every list one.

You can't deny it. Join us!
JOIN US

I will never join your Pony Cult.....NEVER >:I

SadisticDarkling:

Just one episode...just one

Dragonsoulq:

SadisticDarkling:

Question,why not show him episode one?
Even thought some people say the first two episodes are not as good as the others,I still wonder.

EDIT: Hell yeah,that's my 1337th post right there!

The first two aren't really a good example of what the series is like- Most of the series is like an episode of Friends, while the first two episodes are a shonen action show(But with Ponies instead of androgynous teenagers)

Dragonsoulq:
The first two aren't really a good example of what the series is like- Most of the series is like an episode of Friends, while the first two episodes are a shonen action show(But with Ponies instead of androgynous teenagers)

Oh ok,thanks for the information,because I really only watched the first two episodes for now.

martintox:

Dragonsoulq:

SadisticDarkling:

Even thought some people say the first two episodes are not as good as the others,I still wonder.

There is no direct continuity, only a few background details that are continuous from episode to episode.

The same reason why you wouldn't be lost if you tried watching a new episode of Family Guy today without watching the Season 1 premiere.

bob1052:

There is no direct continuity, only a few background details that are continuous from episode to episode.

The same reason why you wouldn't be lost if you tried watching a new episode of Family Guy today without watching the Season 1 premiere.

Oh,so basically,My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic is basically Family Guy,except totally different and actually good.

martintox:

bob1052:

Oh,so basically,My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic is basically Family Guy,except totally different and actually good.

Yep, though both prominently feature ponies and magic.

Radoh:

The magic being the fact that Family Guy still continues to air even thought it isn't even funny anymore?

martintox:

Radoh:

The magic being the fact that Family Guy still continues to air even thought it isn't even funny anymore?

Just like pretty much every show like it, Simpsons, American Dad, The Cleveland Show... Its good to know that magic still exists in the world and can keep being used by bad people for nefarious purposes.

Radoh:

martintox:

Radoh:

Just like pretty much every show like it, Simpsons, American Dad, The Cleveland Show... Its good to know that magic still exists in the world and can keep being used back bad people for nefarious purposes.

I have to say,I hate American Dad and The Cleveland Show with a passion.

As for The Simpsons,the only thing I can say is that it stopped being funny after season 11.

martintox:

Radoh:

You still have re-runs of the funny times. Find happiness within them.

martintox:

Radoh:

martintox:

Just like pretty much every show like it, Simpsons, American Dad, The Cleveland Show... Its good to know that magic still exists in the world and can keep being used back bad people for nefarious purposes.

I have to say,I hate American Dad and The Cleveland Show with a passion.

As for The Simpsons,the only thing I can say is that it stopped being funny after season 11.

To stop the Derailment of an official pony thread, look at the ponies!

Innegativeion:

JordanXlord:

no...NO

i am too manly to join this Cult...

Besides i Started my own Cult...far more Stronger and Older

WE ARE THE CULT OF THE TOPHATS

You are already too late. The rules of your precious reality no longer apply.

Dear god no...NO!!!

That is it!!

You think your Ponies can Copy Us!

Squire! Hand me the Holy Hand Gernade....yah you know...that Gift Jesus gave me...Oh thanks

JordanXlord:
Squire! Hand me the Holy Hand Gernade....yah you know...that Gift Jesus gave me...Oh thanks

Well, atleast this military equipment is semi-magical.

Radoh:

HOLY CRAP I LOVE THAT SONG.
And by the way,speaking of videos...

JordanXlord:

Dear god no...NO!!!

That is it!!

Here you go sir!

martintox:

Radoh:

vid snip

HOLY CRAP I LOVE THAT SONG.
And by the way,speaking of videos...
also vid snip

Ummm, that video is kinda what started this thread, so... yeah.

Radoh:

Ummm, that video is kinda what started this thread, so... yeah.

Oh,right,I forgot that.
Sorry.

Easton Dark:

JordanXlord:

Well, atleast this military equipment is semi-magical.

Ohohoh,I totally see what you did there with the rabbit

And now for something slightly different

Its 20% more on topic!

Dragonsoulq:

JordanXlord:

Dear god no...NO!!!

That is it!!

Here you go sir!

*grabs the Tray and Bashes the Pony's Skull Open*

Thanks!

Well...i think i will save the Holy Hand Generade for something Else...COME HERE PONIES MEET MR. TRAY!!!

Dragonsoulq:
And now for something slightly different

Its 20% more on topic!

20%? We still need 80% more on-topic-ness to make this thread on topic again!
HOW ARE WE GONNA DO IT?!

martintox:

HOW ARE WE GONNA DO IT?!

More videos!

Dragonsoulq:

martintox:

HOW ARE WE GONNA DO IT?!

More videos!

But yes,of course!
*checks the on-topic-ness counter*
It's going well! The on-topic-ness is going up to 77%!

One more Time!

Technically an AMV, but daaaaamn, if it doesn't stir something-You have no soul.

Dragonsoulq:
One more Time!

Technically an AMV, but daaaaamn, if it doesn't stir something-You have no soul.

*on-topic-ness counter explodes*

WE DID IT! WE PUT THE THREAD BACK ON TRACK! THIS GOES FOR CUPCAKES!

*terryfying silence*

Err,I mean...THIS GOES FOR MUFFINS!

martintox:

Dragonsoulq:

SadisticDarkling:

-snip-

Episode 1 is a two parter, and isn't really representative of what the series is like.

If you were only going to watch one episode to see what the show was about, it should probably be this one:

Dragonsoulq:

No, if it were like Friends everyone would be insufferably smug. In fact, only Rarity is insufferably smug.

I owe Elder Scrolls VI Equastria for bringing me to the awesomeness of the the trailer for Skyrim.

JordanXlord:

Dear god no...NO!!!

That is it!!

If you're going to be like that with it, God's just going to have to take it back isn't he?

Radoh:

martintox:

Dragonsoulq:
4chan is most of the central area, 4chan's been ours for a while.

Hmm,fair enough.

You know,this whole "ponies conquering the Internet" is epic.

This is like a massive awesome war,except with a lot less killing and a lot more friendship,ponies and Rule 85'd.

We should give a name to that era of the Internet.

I nominate for "The Pony Empire",anybody got another idea?

The Age of Equestria comes to mind. Or the Dynasty of Our Ladies of Six.

What about the glorious herd?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 22 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or