In the Grim Darkness of the Future, There Are Only Ponies

Pages PREV 1 . . . 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 NEXT

i am not god:
found it, watching, love it.

There's a usergroup, you know. Currently the 10th largest, but that will change soon. The ponies cannot be stopped!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/MLP-Friendship-is-Magic

(I do advise turning off chat notifications as the group is quite active and otherwise your inbox will be spammed into oblivion.)

Is the aforementioned Banhammer decked out with some wicked pony decals? Because it should be.

This is only the beginning. Come back here in a year, maybe two, and this site will be called the Equestryist.

Good to see that the escapist herd is still going strong here before season 2 has even came out. With that said I've spread the message of the herd to another forum granting us many new members and it was glorious.

And on that note remember that MLP is approved by the Emperor himself spending his free time along with the high lords of Terra watching ponies.

Anyone who says otherwise is a heretic and will be sent promptly to a friendship camp.

http://1d4chan.org/images/9/95/Equestria_Heresy.

I don't think I've seen this video in this thread:

The sound is from a game called Moonbase Alpha, which has a text-to-speech program as it's chat function. There's plenty more videos like that on Youtube of people behaving completely sensibly and responsibly with the TTS function. /sarcasm

Also, there are good fanfics involved with this fanbase. Almost ANYTHING can be crossed over with this fandom. Portal, Doctor Who, even freaking Fallout all have EXCELLENT fanfics associated with them. If you're interested, do a search for the following.

- Better Living Through Science and Ponies
- Time Lords and Terrors
- Fallout: Equestria

And now the main six drawn in the styles of the Power Puff Girls. How meta.

...I don't get it. I mean I like ponies, and I wanted a pony badge but this?... I don't like it.

Galletea:
...I don't get it. I mean I like ponies, and I wanted a pony badge but this?... I don't like it.

Well, have you watched it? I didn't think I'd like it either at first, but I gave it a chance because it seemed to warrant it with all of the fandom it has backing it.

Radoh:

Galletea:

Well, have you watched it? I didn't think I'd like it either at first, but I gave it a chance because it seemed to warrant it with all of the fandom it has backing it.

Well yeah I did, I don't really like nay saying things unless I check it out first. I suppose the ideas are fun, but the characters all seem to keep switching and I don't really like the new ponies so it just doesn't work for me. Even though I feel like an old grump saying it.

Galletea:

Radoh:

Galletea:

Well yeah I did, I don't really like nay saying things unless I check it out first. I suppose the ideas are fun, but the characters all seem to keep switching and I don't really like the new ponies so it just doesn't work for me. Even though I feel like an old grump saying it.

Then that's all that can be said about it then isn't it? You gave it a shot and it wasn't your cup of tea. I'm sad that you don't like it but I won't press the matter any further.

Biodeamon:
Dear god...is nothing sacred? is nowhere safe?

At ease, I still haven't seen a ponified Reaper. (Mass Effect type, since "reaper" is so commonly used) Googling "mass effect pony reaper" all I found was... an earlier post of mine in this very thread. In other words, the orbital friendship beam has not yet reached faster-than-light travel and moved into Darkspace. When the first ponified Mass effect relay is online, maybe?

You can't look anywhere on the internet without seeing the word 'pony' once every minute. I don't get it.

Kyman102:
Also, there are good fanfics involved with this fanbase. Almost ANYTHING can be crossed over with this fandom. Portal, Doctor Who, even freaking Fallout all have EXCELLENT fanfics associated with them. If you're interested, do a search for the following.

- Better Living Through Science and Ponies
- Time Lords and Terrors
- Fallout: Equestria

Fallout: Equestria is honestly one of the best thing I have ever read. And I read A LOT. Heck my dp right now is a fan drawn Lilpip, becasue I thought it suited her perfectly.

Picture > http://johnjoseco.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-Equestria-Commission-209619888

Calamity's battle saddle is a bit off but Velvet looks awesome and Pip looks...well just how i was imagining her.

Sandjube:
Fallout: Equestria is honestly one of the best thing I have ever read. And I read A LOT. Heck my dp right now is a fan drawn Lilpip, becasue I thought it suited her perfectly.

Picture > http://johnjoseco.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-Equestria-Commission-209619888

Calamity's battle saddle is a bit off but Velvet looks awesome and Pip looks...well just how i was imagining her.

I actually started reading that fic simply because of that gorgeous picture.

And those who click the link? Yes, that's a pegasus with a pair of massive rifles strapped to his sides. He's also basically a flying cowboy. With firepower.

It's EXACTLY as awesome as it sounds.

Also, new crossover video.

Abridged Series, at last!

Also love Fluttershy's voice

THIS JUST IN! More Rule 85s from Knowyourmeme!

My Little Sister and My Little Big Daddy

My little... Everything I suppose. Horray for pony Elrics!

I actually started reading it simply because of that gorgeous art. *snips everywhere*

And those who click the link? Yes, that's a pegasus with a pair of massive rifles strapped to his sides. He's also basically a flying cowboy. With firepower.

It's EXACTLY as awesome as it sounds.

Did you mean my link got you to read it, or you already knew about the picture? Anyway, yes it's exactly as awesome as it sounds to the power of ....well the string of digits I would have to list of would destroy the internet.

Or maybe I'm just obsessed.

And now photographic Proof that Magic the Gathering R&D has fallen to the pony hoard!

Also this can't be reposted enough

Alright guys, things have gotten... Odd. Apparently the creators have decided to take a crack at a Pony Parody music video, using who sounds honest to god like it's the actual Pinkie Pie. A 30-second commercial for FiM, using the tune from Katy Perry's California Gurls.

... On one hand, that song makes me want to stab someone, but on the other when done as a pony parody, it's not bad...

Kyman102:
Amazingly, I'm pretty sure that nobody has Rule 85'd Hilter yet.

People, THAT WASN'T A CHALLENGE!

^ Damnit, I said it WASN'T a challenge! Also, since this isn't Hitler drawn AS a Pony, I don't think that's an example. We've already had one of those.

Also, new epic video. Warning: The video contains bad language. I'll just pull a quote from a member of TeamFourStar...

Lanipator:
If you are under the age of 18 and haven't heard the word "fuck" before, well you have now.

Equestria Girls EXTENDED. I am absolutely blown away by Hasbro's dedication to this show. They even included shout-outs to the bronies!

Aidinthel:
Equestria Girls EXTENDED. I am absolutely blown away by Hasbro's dedication to this show. They even included shout-outs to the bronies!

AND if you listen at the very end... You can hear the male voice saying "Break it down DJ Pon-3"

BRONIES! THE HUB HAS GIVEN US ITS APPROVAL!

Three more videos, all from the past few days. Gotta love this fanbase.

Also, Tali-Pony

Let's see, that Tali, Wrex, and Shepard... Garrus is obviously next.

Kyman102:
Let's see, that Tali, Wrex, and Shepard... Garrus is obviously next.

A quick Google image search yield this:

And because I like this image so much, here's Rarity in a Raynor's Raiders uniform:

Of COURSE Rarity is in such a snazzy uniform. She'd be mad to turn down such a lovely outfit.

Though it's missing something... GEMS!

Kyman102:
Though it's missing something... GEMS!

Because gems make everything better.

I thought this fit with the Ponycraft 2 trailer.

Rarity as the adjutant. Please Blizzard, please! I would love to hear her critique my base layout and my marines' fashion sense.

Easton Dark:
*snip*

*cough*

Aidinthel:
And because I like this image so much, here's Rarity in a Raynor's Raiders uniform:

And I just found this:

I know it's been a while, but I just found some Knowyourmeme pictures that I think should be mentioned...

Guys, the Escapist has been Rule 85'd.

In colt...

And filly varieties.

They just keep coming! How many of these can possibly be made?

Aidinthel:

i am not god:
found it, watching, love it.

There's a usergroup, you know. Currently the 10th largest, but that will change soon. The ponies cannot be stopped!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/MLP-Friendship-is-Magic

What is this "10th" business? We're 6th now!

Wait, we have to wait eight months for the next season?
That means if I watch the first season twice a week I get to watch it 64 more times...

When does the DVD come out?

Kyman102:
^ Damnit, I said it WASN'T a challenge! Also, since this isn't Hitler drawn AS a Pony, I don't think that's an example. We've already had one of those.

Also, new epic video. Warning: The video contains bad language. I'll just pull a quote from a member of TeamFourStar...

Lanipator:
If you are under the age of 18 and haven't heard the word "fuck" before, well you have now.

That was.....awesome. Like AMV Hell, but for ponies!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here