In the Grim Darkness of the Future, There Are Only Ponies

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 22 NEXT

My God, of all the things to become popular all over the Internet, this is what we get? What happened to the days where everyone was drooling over The Walking Dead?

gphjr14:

Don't get the channel it comes on.
Don't get why there's so much attention.
Don't get why so many BETTER animated series have been cancelled while this is so popular.

Time wasted on this series could be spent watching Invader Zim.

WATCH THE FIRST 4 EPISODES ON YOUTUBE!!!
You will thank me later...

Daftmau5:

TheIronRuler:
I really don't understand this degenerating piece of garbage.

I love you too.

Win comment.

TheIronRuler:

Easton Dark:
Oh Funk, Funk, Funk, Funk....

Don't get me wrong, I am overjoyed that this post is here, but...

You missed the best one of all.

You just demolished one of my favorite kid movie montage.
The other one is from "Up!".
Don't you dare!

You have probably never watched it, have you?

TheIronRuler:

I'd try the Know Your Meme page for an explanation. It gets the point across with as little bias as possible from human writers.

Also, I'm interested in the thought process that leads you to classify the show as a "degenerating piece of garbage"

Random berk:
My God, of all the things to become popular all over the Internet, this is what we get? What happened to the days where everyone was drooling over The Walking Dead?

They passed. As will this over the next few months. The Walking Dead craze may return with (if?) a new season, as I'm sure the My Little Pony craze will when autumn rolls around. Things have a cycle. Don't get too bent out of shape.

Daftmau5:

gphjr14:

Don't get why so many BETTER animated series have been cancelled while this is so popular.

And two minutes later,a flame war begins.

syrus27:
As the op shows there are too many of these vids floating around. That said I prefer this one because it's absolutely pants on head hilarious

I implore you all to watch it, although I don't endorse this pony fad in anyway. It's a little to popular if you as me.

EDIT: aeiou!

I don't get this at all. I take it it's a parody of something but I have no idea of what.

TheIronRuler:

Garbage is a bit much.

TheIronRuler:

Easton Dark:
Oh Funk, Funk, Funk, Funk....

Don't get me wrong, I am overjoyed that this post is here, but...

You missed the best one of all.

You just demolished one of my favorite kid movie montage.
The other one is from "Up!".
Don't you dare!

Oh it's not up to us...

In reality, John Funk makes all of the parodies!

martintox:

Daftmau5:

gphjr14:

Actually, first pic represents my feelings the first 4 episodes (disappointment/"Man, that sucked").
Second pic represents episodes 5-25, where my feelings were "F*CK YEAH!!! THIS SHOW IS AWESOME!!!".

Cap'n Ninja:

TheIronRuler:

I'd try the Know Your Meme page for an explanation. It gets the point across with as little bias as possible from human writers.

Also, I'm interested in the thought process that leads you to classify the show as a "degenerating piece of garbage"

Because it has a hypnotic spell placed on so many people at the moment.
That's why it's degenerating.
I don't enjoy kid shows very much. Most of them have deteriorated to completely stupid ideas that screw with you logic, though with the two animations I watched a few times and enjoyed under the creators' belt of this pony animation I might begin to understand the source of this hypnotic spell.

SomeBritishDude:

Blindrooster:
wow, this pony thing is really getting popular eh? So many videos..... they remind me of my 4 year old cousins bedroom. Well, peace out yall, i'ma vegatate a month and see if this is gone by the time I awake.

It will not end till the internet is consumed and it moves onto real world domination. You will awake to find the world looking like your little cousins bedroom.

What a frightening world. I meant you no offense man. Just voicing my suprise at its popularity. I dont want a part of it, so why brand me a "hater"? makes you sound like a cult member. easy.

KaosuHamoni:
Really? Like, really?

-.- So sick of these freaking ponies...

Eh, you aren't the only one. Let them have their fun. Kinda interesting to read, though, I suppose.

Daftmau5:

martintox:

Daftmau5:

Actually, first pic represents my feelings the first 4 episodes (disappointment/"Man, that sucked").
Second pic represents episodes 5-25, where my feelings were "F*CK YEAH!!! THIS SHOW IS AWESOME!!!".

Oh,ok,thanks for informing.
But it's for sure that a flame war will begin.

IT'S ALL AS PREDICTABLE AS PAPER.

Bags159:

I don't get this at all. I take it it's a parody of something but I have no idea of what.

Ever heard of Moon Base Alpha? Well it's this free game you can get on Steam, and in it all the text you type is read by Microsoft Sam, and thus resulted much chat spamming...
This would be the original video:

martintox:

Paper is only predictable if you already read the page.

Just ignore it and it will pass away. Just ignore it and it will pass away. Just ignore it and it will pass away. Just ignore it and it will pass away. Just ignore it and it will pass away.

And don't post any threads about it for it will only make it worse!

wouldyoukindly99:

I can only hope that we get more parodies as good as this one. ^_^

THAT WAS PERFECT.

The Scott Pilgrim one was bloody good too, that was what i was originally gonna comment on. But then I saw this... my God.

FeralCentaur:

martintox:

Paper is only predictable if you already read the page.

Good point,but that page I am talking about it the same page as every pony thread.
Haters say that they're getting sick of MLP,bronies show up,cue flame war.

CarlMinez:

And don't post any threads about it for it will only make it worse!

YOU JUST DID YOU FOOL MWAHAHAHHA!
You're only way to inform people how to ignore it just attracts more attention!

FeralCentaur:

Bags159:

Ever heard of Moon Base Alpha? Well it's this free game you can get on Steam, and in it all the text you type is read by Microsoft Sam, and thus resulted much chat spamming...
This would be the original video:

That picture literally describes what happened before and after I understood the context. Only there was more tear filled eyes of laughter in the second part.

Fronzel:
CELESTIA PROTECTS

FEAR DENIES FUN

IDLENESS LEADS TO BOREDOM

HOP! SKIP! JUMP!

*points upwards* Give that man a medal

-Even in death I still party
-I am ready to party...again
-Only in death does the party end
-I sense hate...we will root it out
-All haters fear Pinkie Pie's wrath
-Rainbow Dash is with me and I shall not fear
-A moment of party spawns a lifetime of rainbows.

Maximum trollage going on this this thread

TheIronRuler:

Cap'n Ninja:

TheIronRuler:

I don't enjoy kid shows very much. Most of them have deteriorated to completely stupid ideas that screw with you logic, though with the two animations I watched a few times and enjoyed under the creators' belt of this pony animation I might begin to understand the source of this hypnotic spell.

Soooo...
Because people who don't think they'd enjoy it do, it's degenerating?
I know this is going to sound like I'm trying to "convert" you (Silly phrase) but try watching a few episodes and then see what you think. It's quite different from most children's shows because the Executive Producer, Lauren Faust has tried to hold it to the same standards regular shows do, so it's escaped the trap of deteriorating to completely stupid ideas that screw with your logic for the most part.

Blindrooster:

SomeBritishDude:

Blindrooster:
wow, this pony thing is really getting popular eh? So many videos..... they remind me of my 4 year old cousins bedroom. Well, peace out yall, i'ma vegatate a month and see if this is gone by the time I awake.

It will not end till the internet is consumed and it moves onto real world domination. You will awake to find the world looking like your little cousins bedroom.

What a frightening world. I meant you no offense man. Just voicing my suprise at its popularity. I dont want a part of it, so why brand me a "hater"? makes you sound like a cult member. easy.

Honestly I just wanted an excuse to use that image.

The show is worth a look in though.

Cheesus333:

wouldyoukindly99:

I can only hope that we get more parodies as good as this one. ^_^

THAT WAS PERFECT.

The Scott Pilgrim one was bloody good too, that was what i was originally gonna comment on. But then I saw this... my God.

Glad you enjoyed it. ^_^

I've seen probably five times now and Rainbow Scout always makes me laugh.

"What the hell is going on?" lol

Cap'n Ninja:
Lauren Faust has tried to hold it to the same standards regular shows do, so it's escaped the trap of deteriorating to completely stupid ideas that screw with your logic.

Except for Pinkie Keen. That episode's "moral" hurt my brain.

Scorched_Cascade:

Fronzel:
CELESTIA PROTECTS

FEAR DENIES FUN

IDLENESS LEADS TO BOREDOM

HOP! SKIP! JUMP!

*points upwards* Give that man a medal

-Even in death I still party
-I am ready to party...again
-Only in death does the party end
-I sense hate...we will root it out
-All haters fear Pinkie's wrath
-Rainbow Dash is with me and I shall not fear
-A moment of party spawns a lifetime of rainbows.

TheIronRuler:

Cap'n Ninja:

TheIronRuler:

Four words, bro:
"Lighten the f*ck up"
Mindless fun is good for you!

Its the only way to cleanse us from the pony uprising.

Cap'n Ninja:

TheIronRuler:

Cap'n Ninja:

Soooo...
I know this is going to sound like I'm trying to "convert" you (Silly phrase) but try watching a few episodes and then see what you think. It's quite different from most children's shows because the Executive Producer, Lauren Faust has tried to hold it to the same standards regular shows do, so it's escaped the trap of deteriorating to completely stupid ideas that screw with your logic.

No.
I will cease any posts regarding this topic.
Because
" There is no point to fight the undead.
they're not a 'normal' army
When you kill a 'normal' soldier, he dies and the enemy loses a man. When you injure it, the enemy would have to care for it and spend resources on it.
There are no charity foundations for legless zombies.
When your soldier is killed, in a normal situation you'll be one soldier short. But against a zombie, you lose a soldier and at the same time they gain a soldier.
They don't sleep, eat, drink, have their own needs and loyalties.
Your men are thickle and can break loose as the future seems bleaker."
That is what i want to say.

icyneesan:
Maximum trollage going on this this thread

Trolling? Whatever could you mean?

John Funk, herd member, good to know I guess.

The Lost Big Boss:

Sir,I love you. No homo.

The Lost Big Boss:

We have something similar.
We call it "The nuke of Friendship".
You will learn to love us...

The Lost Big Boss:

Aww

Why must you make Pinkie Pie so sad? Come join the party.

Daftmau5:

The Lost Big Boss:

We have something similar.
We call it "The nuke of Friendship".
You will learn to love us...

You meaan this bastard?

TheIronRuler:

Cap'n Ninja:
Soooo...
I know this is going to sound like I'm trying to "convert" you (Silly phrase) but try watching a few episodes and then see what you think. It's quite different from most children's shows because the Executive Producer, Lauren Faust has tried to hold it to the same standards regular shows do, so it's escaped the trap of deteriorating to completely stupid ideas that screw with your logic.

No.
I will cease any posts regarding this topic.
Because
" There is no point to fight the undead.
they're not a 'normal' army
When you kill a 'normal' soldier, he dies and the enemy loses a man. When you injure it, the enemy would have to care for it and spend resources on it.
There are no charity foundations for legless zombies.
When your soldier is killed, in a normal situation you'll be one soldier short. But against a zombie, you lose a soldier and at the same time they gain a soldier.
They don't sleep, eat, drink, have their own needs and loyalties.
Your men are thickle and can break loose as the future seems bleaker."
That is what i want to say.

Soooo...
Because we don't give up, you're just going to stubbornly refuse to even give it a chance?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 22 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here