Disgruntled Anonymous Faction Maliciously Attacks Anonymous

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Vanbael:
Great stuff
*sits next the rest of the popcorn eaters*
So, it is an Anonymous attack on Anonymous. But what if there is an Anonymous attack within this Anonymous attack? (hold on) DAMN YOU LEONARDO DICAPRIO!

Don't you see though, by damning Leonardo DiCaprio, you have thus lost some portion of anonymity. To properly understand this, you must delve into Anonymous, than further into anonymity into either group of Anonymous, while remaining anonymous enough to not be targeted by either Anonymous faction. You must be...

It's the 1st hacker wars. It's about time one finally started.

cursedseishi:
I guess you can say Anonymous...
*slips on shades*
doesn't know who it is anymore...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

This sounds like a plot to a hacker movie. One that is actually entertaining and knows how computers work.

All this talk about popcorn has given me a raging craving for some Orville Redenbacher.

Surely if Anonymous is everyone, then Anonymous has always been attacking Anonymous... unless this is just some bored, entitled teenagers throwing hissy fits at each other, and thinking that they are anything other than a mild annoyance?! Nah, that couldn't be it at all...

Scars Unseen:
How Anominous...

*grabs popcorn*

*Grabds a bottle of soda*

Indeed!

anonymous V.S. anonymous civil war?

Looks like Locke's social contract just expired

This should be interesting, although its kind of like watching two polar bears fight in a blizzard.

Ill get the milk duds...

Crazy going ons

I don't know WHAT the fuck is going on but I hope those who are being a nuisance get what they deserve. *buys Reeses Pieces for everyone*

cursedseishi:

Vanbael:
Great stuff
*sits next the rest of the popcorn eaters*
So, it is an Anonymous attack on Anonymous. But what if there is an Anonymous attack within this Anonymous attack? (hold on) DAMN YOU LEONARDO DICAPRIO!

Don't you see though, by damning Leonardo DiCaprio, you have thus lost some portion of anonymity. To properly understand this, you must delve into Anonymous, than further into anonymity into either group of Anonymous, while remaining anonymous enough to not be targeted by either Anonymous faction. You must be...

*Hands my entire bucket of popcorn to cursedseishi with a bag of cookies*
You deserve that all for making me lol.

"The drama is coming from inside the purportedly acephalous organization!"

I wonder whatever happened to "doing it for the lulz"?

You know, if Anonymous didn't have a reputation for being a bunch of immature trolls acting childishly amongst the internet-savvy, this actually seems like it could be the basis for a remarkably compelling sci-fi thriller. Think about it from the perspective of someone who, say, first heard about Anon from there Wikileaks support. A group of loosely affiliated hacker start going after banks and other organizations trying to punish a man leaking government secrets out of a desire for transparency. Even after some federal investigation, they are still attacking security firms, etc. Then, this extremely democratic affiliation develops different views on the same goals, and start attacking each other, revealing information, all while being looked for by the FBI. This is actually pretty exciting and compelling stuff, at least from the perspective the the Anon in recent months that has been trying to complete lofty-if-questionable goals.

I swear we need to have a movie of this.
It would have guns and explosions!
somehow....

Haha, nice one 'anarchy'!

so... Anon hates Anon so they attacked themselves, in any event I think Anonymous is going to come out on top in the end. Anonymous just doesn't have as many resources as Anonymous does, but Anonymous can come out on top causing Anonymous to become more Anonymous than Anonymous.

Well this is rather amusing, and somewhat karmic.

So, to sum up: Nerds are bickering with other nerds. I bet even LARPers would look down on Anonymous.

Scars Unseen:
How Anominous...

*grabs popcorn*

Son of a...ninja. Fine, I'll bring the drinks since you have the food covered.

How's it feel, Anonymous? I have no pity for any of them.

Vanguard1219:
So, a sub-faction of Anonymous, a group that prides itself on being faceless and no one knowing who anyone within the organization is, has started a hack-based civil war to seize control of the group from the other members.

... this may be me over thinking things a bit, but how is anyone going to be able to tell who is on what side? Or who they should even be attacking?

not only this, but he took control because he was pissed off that someone took control.

This Ryan guy doesn't make sense to me. He doesn't want a leadership hierarchy, so he makes his own. He believes in what Anonymous used to stand for, so he leaks the IP addresses of several members. He says that Anonymous stunts shouldn't just be about getting media attention, but considering the actions he's taken and his claimed motivations, it sounds like he just WANTS attention.

I never really had any opinion of Anonymous prior to this and preferred not to take sides, but I just can't agree with this Ryan guy. Well... pass some popcorn here. I agree this will be interesting.

Good.

Who watches the watchmen?

I refuse to take anyone who names themselves "AnonOps" seriously.

Well, it's about damn time. Been wanting too see Anonymous implode for a while now; this should be entertaining.

Sparrow:
I refuse to take anyone who names themselves "AnonOps" seriously.

Sounds a bit like Ananas (dutch word for Pineapple) and Schnaps if pronounced quickly.

A house of cards is built to fall...

Well look at that, I knew we were getting close to 2012 with no obvious end in sight. Touche, Mayan calender, touche...

Seriously, though, I just hope other websites and networks don't get caught in the crossfire... I figure first it'll spread across all the big forums. D:

The hell is with all the popcorn in here?

I'm grabbing some nachos and kicking back. Hacking eachother, hah! Perfect.

They should make reality TV out of this!

I never like to take sides but I sure hope anonymous wins.

http://chan.catiewayne.com/m/src/130351652533.png

Hehehe.

This sounds like an epic tale of political intrigue and in-fighting. I've never liked anonymous, and I wonder if those released IP Addresses will result in any arrests. Whatever the outcome of this specific schism, I think this may result in major splintering of anon in the future, and possibly even a complete collapse. One can hope.

Anonymous is fighting itself now? Fascinating. *Grabs him some red vines and an ICEE.*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here