Disgruntled Anonymous Faction Maliciously Attacks Anonymous

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

--

What?

TOTALLY A LEGIT RESPONSE TO THIS.

Even if everyone gets along for a while, get that many people together under one pretense, there will always be someone, or several persons, who get up in arms about something. It was bound to happen eventually, even to Anonymous.

cursedseishi:
I guess you can say Anonymous...
*slips on shades*
doesn't know who it is anymore...

*clap**clap*
Good work! I would have gone more along the lines of
It looks like anonymous is having...
*puts on sunglasses*
an identity crisis
buuuuut I was finishing an essay at the time.
stupid spring semester lethargy.

Onyx Oblivion:

What?

TOTALLY A LEGIT RESPONSE TO THIS.

Who said it wasn't?

The second I hear the word resistance, it is the time to run. We know that word will eb used soon....

I was wondering when someone would attack AnonOps. All those "Anons" in one place is a stupid, stupid thing. They'll all get caught that way.

Great, why do I feel this could perhaps describe the PSN attacks? Either way, we are all likely going to get a reality check very soon about why this kind of group isn't a good thing.

HankMan:

cursedseishi:
*slips on shades*

*clap**clap*
Good work! I would have gone more along the lines of
It looks like anonymous is having...
*puts on sunglasses*
an identity crisis
buuuuut I was finishing an essay at the time.
stupid spring semester lethargy.

Heh, that's quite alright, I can share. You can have the bucket of popcorn, I'll keep the cookies!
And, as for custody rights of that link... well, I get them Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and the weekend, you can wear them Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays...

All this talk of popcorn makes me thirsty.

I'm going on a binge Pepsi spree, and we will watch this as friends do, together :).

And thus we see why a group with no leaders as its ideal doesn't always work very well. It'll be interesting to see how this turns up though. *puts on anthropologist hat*

Just arrest them all already.

Ryan is taking a leadership roll against the possible leadership of Anon.

Dragonsoulq:
Guys its ok, I've sourced us a popcorn maker, Popcorn for all!

*takes seat*
Pass some down here then!

Way to stay anonymous, "Ryan" and "Owen".

I wonder why this leaderless operation fell.

This is very interressting...
I never saw this comeing :P But hey, it's very interresting!

Also, i think it's worth pointing out a particular name on the list:
"Boxxy = 127.0.0.1 (4chan.org)"
Where have we seen this before...?

Really, I'd love to see an all out internet war. It would be amusing to watch.

*joins the popcorn eaters*
This would probably make for an awesome movie, actua-

Samualwallow:

Go make a movie out of this!

Fuck. I guess I should have expected that, logging on pretty late in the afternoon.

Daystar Clarion:

cursedseishi:
*slips on shades*

Have this.

http://people.rit.edu/~bss6378/instantCSI/

You deserve it.

Why is my college hosting a picture of sunglasses? And how do you know about it? Do you go to RIT!?

Popido:

Because we immediately know who they are of all the Ryan's and Owen's in the world and that these two are not using fake names.

This summer. A group of hackers that have attacked multiple corporations just found a new target... themselves. They have discovered that they are as corrupt and immoral as those they have once fought against and now they have to destroy themselves from the inside. Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves star in Hackers Anonymous.

Fiz_The_Toaster:
I'm kinda surprised this hasn't happened earlier with them, ah well, better late then never I suppose.

Braedan:
I'm surprised it took getting this well known before they starting hitting each other with nerf bats.

Tiger Sora:
It's the 1st hacker wars. It's about time one finally started.

Raesvelg:
Well, it's about damn time.

People seem to be unaware that Anonymous has suffered from civil war before, and the last time lasted about 1-2 years. However, this was before various Anons were wanted individuals. So we'll see how quickly this conflict is crushed now the stakes are so high.

danpascooch:

Daystar Clarion:

cursedseishi:
*slips on shades*

Have this.

http://people.rit.edu/~bss6378/instantCSI/

You deserve it.

Why is my college hosting a picture of sunglasses? And how do you know about it? Do you go to RIT!?

I do not.

Did you click the sunglasses?

cthulhumythos:
they sound like a secret shadow government from some spy flick.

Except utterly retarded

Awww, now they are weak. It's time to attack, Sony! (assuming they were behind the PSN attacks)

Somewhere in Hollywood a studio has just hired a team to develop an Anonymous movie.

There's a quote in here from Pirates 3 involving an analogy to cuttlefish.

Make room everyone, I wanna watch this civil war unfold. *holds up a keg* I brought the beer!

Oh man, this is going to be LEGEN - wait for it - DARY!

GLo Jones:

Fiz_The_Toaster:
I'm kinda surprised this hasn't happened earlier with them, ah well, better late then never I suppose.

People seem to be unaware that Anonymous has suffered from civil war before, and the last time lasted about 1-2 years. However, this was before various Anons were wanted individuals. So we'll see how quickly this conflict is crushed now the stakes are so high.

I knew that they have had civil wars before, but this is the first time I've heard of individuals actually calling each other out like this. Maybe there has been, I don't pay too much attention to these people, so you must pardon my ignorance.

Klarinette:
*joins the popcorn eaters*
This would probably make for an awesome movie, actua-

Samualwallow:

Go make a movie out of this!

Fuck. I guess I should have expected that, logging on pretty late in the afternoon.

The movie involves explosions and guns as well!

Nicholas Cage blows up his computer mainframe just as the FBI (Keanu Reaves) rushes into his secret underground lair.
I imagine canyons on fire with the sea rushing in as the hackers destroyed all the worlds computer operated physical defenses before being brought down by mr Reaves.

Raiyan 1.0:
Oh man, this is going to be LEGEN - wait for it - DARY!

High Five!

As much as I dislike Anon in general, I agree with Ryan. The Sony attacks were done very uncharacteristically as if ordered from the top, and before this Sony thing Anon always hacked people who were noticeably doing harm or spreading hate. I hope Ryan succeeds in ripping apart the heirarchy so we can watch them attack hateful groups instead of customers of a company that had a problem with a single hacker.

This will make a great movie one day

I knew something like this would happen.

Anonymous is the Roman Empire of the internet.

It was only a matter of time before it was destroyed from the inside.
The process has begun.

Anywho, I am unsurprised by this. It's human nature to screw things up, and Anonymous is good at screwing things up, if nothing else. Even themselves.

AnonOps is a damn namefag organization and is part of the cancer of moralfaggotry, nefags and melodrama that infests Anon. I tire of these AnonOps assholes acting as if they are the leaders of Anonymous- and their inspiring of the countless acts of stupidity and namefaggotry that they've inspired.

Anonymous isn't some damn evil, mysterious, omnipresent syndicate; nor does it have a leadership. It isn't something to brag about, to buy clothing, to openly discuss. Fucking cancerous morons who call it a "lifestyle" are also wrong- it's a chaotic hive mind that exists only as a mantra for certain actions. And guess what? It is meant to be FOR THE LULZ.

Ryan is like this. However, he is unintentionally fighting the cancer. Therefore, I encourage him.

EDIT:

Grunt_Man11:
I knew something like this would happen.

Anonymous is the Roman Empire of the internet.

It was only a matter of time before it was destroyed from the inside.
The process has begun.

Please learn what Anon actually is before thinking it's some sort of centralized super-body.

Necromancer Jim:

Popido:

Because we immediately know who they are of all the Ryan's and Owen's in the world and that these two are not using fake names.

You see, Necromancer Jim. When everybody post as anonymous, there is only anonymous posting. But when there is anonymous and Ryan posting, there is now someone else posting beside anonymous. This poster called Ryan will start to build face and reputation around hes user name everytime he post. People start to form a opinion around this poster and soon someone will think, what do I think about Ryan? People are biased and have opinions about everything, but anonymous has none as he is always againts and for. So when the anonymous mass finaly agrees on something, Ryan will open hes mouth and spout some stupid shit that will split the mass.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here