Assassin's Creed Blade Replica Perfect for Cosplay, Actual Murder

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Assassin's Creed Blade Replica Perfect for Cosplay, Actual Murder

There's something incredibly terrifying about a perfect replica of the retractable wrist blade seen in Assassin's Creed.

Don't get me wrong, this is easily the best homemade attempt at recreating the series' signature weapon I've ever seen. That ring-activated extension mechanism is quite a clever bit of engineering, and the actual movement of the blade seems quite fluid.

My horror, I think, stems from all the possible ways this project could go terribly wrong. It's bound to make any murders you commit instantly more stylish, but what happens when you forget you have it strapped to your arm and go to pet your cat?

The answer is not "we all get cake."

Source: Reddit

Very cool and very illegal.

I'd replace the blade with a Spork.

So...you could replace the blade with chewing gum for example. That would be a cool dispenser.

Mother-

HE STOLE MY RING IDEA. Christ, i've been trying to get together the materials to do this for ages. Dammit, no point now. >:( Dogstile is sad

Very Awesome! Going to go very badly...

Holy hell.

Wonder how well it holds in place.

Awesome and yet it will result in death.

I am shocked.
This is amazing.

Yup, damn cool, until a cop sees it.
That looks really dangerous and really awesome. I'd love to have one of those...

Assassin's Creed music is lovely...and not at all fitting with the deadly weapons we are witnessing.

I want that.
That was pretty awesome.

thenumberthirteen:

Personally I'd replace the blade with a swiss army knife. Not just the blade, no but the whole Swiss Army Knife bundle!

I flick my wrist, it pops out, then I can choose just what I want to do with it! Perhaps even add another mechanism to flick my wrist to activate, which has the blade!

Very very clever, blade's obviously plastic though. ;)

[edit]

Just realised this is the same guy that made that awesome Garrus Cosplay outfit.

thenumberthirteen:

Well, i don't think it would be anymore illegal than if you were to carry around a switchblade. Maybe it would be, not sure.

Regardless would be great for self defense I would think. You flip that thing out its certainly gonna give you some sort of advantage.

I'm not impressed until someone starts pulling out the hot pincers ;)

Well that's just awesomeness defined

He put the ring on his middle finger, way to add injury to insult :)

Ah the genius of home engineering...now, question is, will they be able to perform almost always fatal counter attacks?

DO WANT.

Seriously, I want this so badly now. The only downside would be having your fingerprints all over the victim's face.

What I would give for a real version >.> Screw legality

I want this more than anything else I can think of. I'd just chill around at home with it. Whip up some sausages, cut them in to bite size pieces, and use this to pick them up.

"Since I like ALL my fingers and have a dislike for overzealous cops, the non-prototype blade is not remotely sharp / pointy. The " blade " is clear plastic. The silver blade you see is the painted negative space missing from the back side of the clear plastic. The painted back creates the illusion of a real blade."
I guess plastic can still be quite dangerous

Quite impressive. Imagine shaking someone's hand when this goes off accidentaly.

Won't be so cool when he pulls his dick out for a piss and watches it fall into the urinal.

Or when he wipes his arse for that matter.

.....I WANT ONE!

Ah a hairtrigger pull concealed blade on your right hand; what could possibly go wrong?

de5gravity:
So...you could replace the blade with chewing gum for example. That would be a cool dispenser.

Even better, a large Pez dispenser.

Like these rather cool Star Wars ones.

Averant:
DO WANT.

Seriously, I want this so badly now. The only downside would be having your fingerprints all over the victim's face.

A candle will fix those issues.

All well and good, until he stabs his own hand on accident. :P

But seriously, I want one just to display.

I bet this would become a weapon if there's another world war.
Perfect for spies.

kortin:

thenumberthirteen:

Well, i don't think it would be anymore illegal than if you were to carry around a switchblade. Maybe it would be, not sure.

Depends where you're from. In the UK it is illegal to carry a knife that size no matter what type it is. Concealed, flip, or spring loaded blades of any size are illegal.

one day... the Assassins will rise.

I want 12 of them!

Amondren:
Awesome and yet it will result in death.

So you're saying it cuts both ways?

I'm just very scared of it going off by accident... there could be blood...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here