Sony Hacked Again

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

I'd donate for the capture, execution jailing, and further prevention against cyber attacks. I'd chip in extra for the education of our youth to tell them that just because their silly parents are rooting for a company's troubles, doesn't mean that stealing crucial information is "deserved". ^_^

OMG Sony got hacked again, i never thought that could ever happen again. that is truly shocking

"However, the blog also notes that the ongoing attacks could ultimately make Sony one of the most secure companies on the internet." -- how long will it take?

a while back a friend told me that the hackers were hacking sony for the customer. my ass! i have to wait a month to download my nerw dlc, and evem after it comes back online, "sorry you cant connect to playstation store because its offline. tell your hacker friends to fuck off"

it makes me sad.

Looks like I'm going to have to wait for Sony to get their shit together before I buy a PS3.

Sony has got their shit together. They already had some extensive security up, but somebody got through nevertheless. Now they're trying to get even better security up and people are still getting through.

The problem with these hackers is that it's gone past showing off the weaknesses in Sony's defenses to generating sympathy for the company.
And this has a lot to do with how Sony has been reacting towards the attacks - which is admitting their faults and doing all they can to secure their shit.
Humility.

Go Sony! I didn't want an expensive blu-ray player, but all this hacking has actually made me want to purchase one for solidarity.

"However, the blog also notes that the ongoing attacks could ultimately make Sony one of the most secure companies on the internet."

Yeah and being punched in the face repeatedly is going to give me a tougher face bone, i uderstand what SOny is saying but it's still a pain

I know being hacked isnt Sony's fault persay (hope i spelt/used that right) but there should be better controlls in place

MattRooney06:
"However, the blog also notes that the ongoing attacks could ultimately make Sony one of the most secure companies on the internet."

Yeah and being punched in the face repeatedly is going to give me a tougher face bone, i uderstand what SOny is saying but it's still a pain

I know being hacked isnt Sony's fault persay (hope i spelt/used that right) but there should be better controlls in place

Ummm...what?

If you get hacked your not just going to stop the intrusion, your also going to look att what safety measures you have and add to them. Meaning, the more times you get hacked, the more secure your shit will be.

Also, I wonder about all the complaints about Sony that pops up whenever a new hack is revealed. It's almost like folks reading about this thinks that Sony just has the one department handling network security for every different part of Sony.

Sony might as well completely overhaul it,s security!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here