Creepy Skyrim Serial Killer Keeps Heads on Shelves

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Jonluw:
Hah!
I fucking called it!

I actually thought of that post as I opened this thread up

I'm reminded of that one scene in the Postal movie...

Bruenin:

Jonluw:
Hah!
I fucking called it!

Yes...
It seems people tend think of us when things like this happen.

some people collect stamps and other the heads of their decapitated enemies.

I wouldn't personally do this but I love the idea that you can do it, all the screwed up paths you can take in Skyrim is just one more reason to love it.

Wargamer:

RT-Medic-with-shotgun:
Also if Skyrim is not the pinnacle of open world RPGs what is?

Minecraft.

Love the game but not as good an RPG to claim the title. With refining yeah it could be it but not at the moment. WHy do i say this? Well in minecraft i lay down the foundations and base structure of my buildings, forts, outposts, and cities while i watch NCIS and other shows i like. More RPG aspect and that would change easily.

Hey! They brought the Raider house back from Fallout 3!... In all seriousness though, that is quite a lot of work... But I'm not sure if I should congratulate him or notify the police....

Now see, Professionals have standards:

Be polite, Be Efficient, and a plan to kill every person you meet.

This guy obviously has some feelings.

Reminds me of the time I murdered someone very important on his boat then proceeded to re-enact show-tunes with his lifeless rag doll.

Greg Tito:
One player brought the decapitation perk to its logical conclusion.

Oh, wow. He really must be longing for that naked patch.

This makes me wonder... if there were a multiplayer/online component in Skyrim, would he want to take other players home to show off or to put their heads in his collection?

Someone stole his sweet roll?

So doing this is fine but dead pixal kids and suddenly shit's out of hand?

Well... I'll give him credit with going all out on the creepy factor with placing the bodies and then the heads on a shelf like that. Either this is a really good but morbid joke or this guy has issue's with women.

That and I really feel this should have been playing during that video:

Jonluw:
Hah!
Yes...

Do you know that the picture is the temp from Darkpace don't you
Dr Dagless would be vexed if he saw you cheapening the temps memory in this way

Now that is some serious roleplaying.

Yeah, could totally see the Imperial Legions reaction to this. "Stop right there criminal sc- Wooooah...Fuck this I'm outta here "

I would think that this guy's house is less a dark reflection of his physical desires and more a stab at making inventive use of the game. An homage to Silence of the Lambs, perhaps, but perhaps something different

NikolaiK:

Jonluw:
Hah!
Yes...

We have no idea who The temp is. Nor do we know of this doctor of which you speak.

How did he get the head through the door? Or did he just exploit the talk to NPC go through door NPC follows you through door bug, and if he did does that mean he has a pile of headless bodies somewhere in his house? Honestly I think I would find a pile of dead NPC funnier.

Random question can you make a decapitation victim a thrall? I've never tried but it would be funny as hell if you can.

That reminds me I want Fallout's NPC dismemberment modded into Skyrim... and now it's on my list.

I like how he shows us his weapon rack at the end of the video, like we'll be interested in that too.

Jonluw:

NikolaiK:

Jonluw:
Hah!
Yes...

We have no idea who The temp is. Nor do we know of this doctor of which you speak.

2004 British comdy series called Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, the picture is a guy from one episode, thought you were referencing it, my bad, i'll crawl back in my hole now

NikolaiK:

Jonluw:

NikolaiK:

2004 British comdy series called Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, the picture is a guy from one episode, thought you were referencing it, my bad, i'll crawl back in my hole now

Yeah, sorry.
Only know of the image through internet references.

He should do a tribute to Meet the Soldier...

Kungfu_Teddybear:
I used to be a serial killer like him, until I took an arrow in the knee.

Oh christ, my friend has shown me the gamefaqs threads that have that spam going on. One of his got taken down which made me lol.
I was even playing today and went to loot a bandit that Lydia and I butchered mercilessly. I start to loot their corpse of gold and arrows, then notice something is poking out of their left knee... an arrow... Suffice to say I couldn't breathe for a while xD

OP: That looks like it took a crazy amount of time to do, and while it is neat, I'll just throw it with my "why did you take all that time to do that?" category with the countless things I have seen people do in Minecraft.
Inb4 don't show this video to Fox.

Sixcess:

Capitano Segnaposto:
Name three others that have surpassed Open-ended and Emergent gameplay.

Seriously, I am just curious :D

Minecraft. STALKER. EVE Online. Whether or not they surpass Skyrim is open to discussion, and that is exactly my problem with the opening sentence of the article. "Well recognised as the pinnacle in open-ended and emergent gameplay" does not leave it open to discussion. It's the kind of choice of words that sparks a million forum flame wars because it is giving an opinion as if it were a fact.

That it is Skyrim that's being talked about makes no difference. This would be equally lazy, careless writing if it read "Modern Warfare 3* is well recognised as the pinnacle in first person shooters."

*or Battlefield, or Halo, or Doom or any other FPS

The ironic thing about it is what's being talked about in the article is not 'emergent gameplay.' It's what's commonly referred to in sandbox games as dicking around. There is a big difference.

Oh, I am sorry I had misread the original post. I read it as "... A pinnacle in open-ended and emergent gameplay [of the year]." As you can see it is far different than what had been posted.

While the way I had read it is also a big debate and starter of wars, to me at least I read it as something that is true. For this year [2011] it is one of the [A] Pinnacle of Open-ended and Emergent Gameplay. Obviously I don't think of all time, but just this year.

Sorry for any confusion on my part.

Well if this guy is a certified loony I'd rather he played out his fantasies in a video game than in real life

wow, that is quite creepy. However, my house in skyrim does have a dead body sitting in the fire place. I got bored of my wife and she was just in the way everywhere else...

In the best kind of dark humor, that was hilarious.

Was expecting more of a hunting lodge setting, but my expectations were surpassed!

So he married and then killed all those women? It's pretty much the only way to get them in your house... he even killed Lydia, the bastard

Jonluw:
Hah!
I fucking called it!

Uuu, I remember that post. Indeed you did good sir, indeed you did. Coincidentally, I choose the "I am now going to start collecting heads in Skyrim..." answer to the threads poll. Still think it would look better with the heads nailed to the wall via arrow penetration. Through one of the eye sockets.

Kungfu_Teddybear:
I used to be a serial killer like him, until I took an arrow in the knee.

I haven't even played the game, but I'm pretty sure that's a memorable NPC dialogue bit.

You could say with that perk he made a.....*puts on sunglasses*....killer choice.

Wow this guy can get heads to stay on a shelf but when I put a plate leaning or a bug jar on a table it just flys half way across the room when I enter the house 3 days later... the only way I will applaud this guy is if he was somehow able to take...

Geez, freaks on the internet. So long as he (or she) keeps his (or her) sick little hobby on a pc, so be it.

Oh yeah. Gooood times.

This reminds me of my first Oblivion character back in the day. I thought Black Mage from 8-bit theatre was the funniest thing ever created, so I made a dunmer mage with the express purpose of learning spells that murdered a great deal of people at once. I collected as many of the bones in the game as I could and stored them all in my house's basement.

When I found the mutilated corpse of that one guy, I dutifully carried them all back to my house and stored them on the shelf like he was in life. That is to say, the head was on top, torso in the middle and legs on the bottom. It was a fnuckin' masterpiece.

:')

Hm.. i can't do this in my game, the head is still sort of kind of attached to the body, weight wise at least, so i can't pick it up throw it about etc.

so did fucking Mathieu Belamont in bloody Oblivion

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or