Sith Lord Attacks Customers in Toys "R" Us

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

So freaking awesome!!
I mean first he used the force to inactivate the first tazer and so tat they wouldn't think both just jammed he had to show of and deflect the other one. I am so willing to apprentice for this guy, althou I want a staff, not dual sabers!

Okay, what? Was this actually an "attack" or just some doofus hitting people with toy lightsabers? I mean, no one needed medical attention, and while you might get a good bruise if hit hard enough with one... meh?

Anyway, sounds like he's crazy.

Grey Carter:
Canterbury used one of his lightsabers to deflect the second.

Crazy awesome, that is.

Not that it excuses him from any legal ramifications.

Sonic Doctor:

DannyJBeckett:
If the lightsabers were blue, doesn't that mean he was a Jedi, not a Sith?

Or a Jedi that turned Sith and just had his Jedi sabers. Think about when Anakin turned into Vader, during his carnage and his fight with Obi-Wan, he still had his blue saber.

If only lightsabers acted like Mood Rings, we'd be able to tell Sith from Jedi a lot easier.

Sonic Doctor:

Well, if you think about it, there was a lot of space in between each movie, he aged from movie 2 to 3, and by the third movie, he was considered a general like Obi-Wan, so he did have master status.

Plus, the clone wars wasn't just a little skirmish that lasted only a year, it went on for many many years.

Now after he turned into Vader, there is at least a 20 year gap between then and A New Hope, so he had plenty of time to have apprentices like Starkiller.

So all of what you said/asked, isn't hard to understand.

Not quite.

In Revenge of the Sith, Anakin is appointed to the Jedi Council by Palpatine, which means Anakin will have to be promoted to the rank of Master. However, Mace "I'm sick of these mother*&^%ing Gungans on this mother*&^%ing Star Destroyer!" Windu gives Little Orphan Annie a verbal smackdown by telling him that his appointment doesn't come with a promotion.

Thus, Anakin wasn't ever a Master and thus, should never have had an apprentice.

Why do the police have to monkey around with these kind of people? How about they give the man a warning to stand down, and if he refuses a bullet will go through his skull.

Sure deflecting a tazer with a Lightsabre's cool and all, I won't deny it. Why not just use your own force lightning to end the cops though? Silly sith lord and his blue lightsaber.

Why call the police? Go grab another lightsaber and fight the guy your self! :p

You see Bioware, this is what happens when you don't give all of your customers who preordered early access.

Jyggalag:
Why do the police have to monkey around with these kind of people? How about they give the man a warning to stand down, and if he refuses a bullet will go through his skull.

I... SERIOUSLY?
Are you joking - in which case, it wasn't a great one - Or are you serious? Because it's a freaking lightsaber. -.-

It can deflect the hell out of the pansy ass bullets people have.

Tis the season to go Bat shit crazy, Fa la la la la, la la la la.

This was an uninteresting story until I read he deflected a tazer shot with his toy lightsaber.

Thats fucking awesome.

So the Emperor's lightning hands were just tazers?

I'm sure it was all part of his sinister plan to overthrow the police. There puny cells can't contain a true Sith Lord!

Count Igor:

Jyggalag:

I... SERIOUSLY?
Are you joking - in which case, it wasn't a great one - Or are you serious? Because it's a freaking lightsaber. -.-

I... SERIOUSLY?
Are you joking - in which case, it wasn't a great one - Or are you serious? Because it's a freaking toy. -.-

I don't care how crazy this guy is; that was AWESOME! Although, I can almost see how Toys-R-Us might have planned the whole thing out as a marketing ploy to advertise their STAR WARS stuff.

Those poor younglings. :'( Good thing the boys in blue took this animal down before he had truly mastered his rage.

Wait a second, they tried to taze him for hitting people with plastic swords? wtf....?
Somebody disarm the police, I swear they're using those things just for giggles at this point.

Although.. this still doesn't beat the time some cops tazed a boy who was mentally disabled for not answering them and running home to his mother in fear.

Still pretty messed up though >_>

Jyggalag:

Count Igor:

Jyggalag:

I... SERIOUSLY?

I... SERIOUSLY?
Are you joking - in which case, it wasn't a great one - Or are you serious? Because it's a freaking toy. -.-

I think he was trying to point out that shooting a man for swinging a pair of toy lightsabers around is a complete overreaction, and if you genuinely believe that he should be shot for this, then I sincerely hope nobody ever puts you in control of anything more dangerous than a muzzled chihuahua.

Well this mad my day, bravo crazed man!

I love how he deflected a Tazer with a toy lightsaber :') fucking awesome!

Thyunda:
I think he was trying to point out that shooting a man for swinging a pair of toy lightsabers around is a complete overreaction, and if you genuinely believe that he should be shot for this, then I sincerely hope nobody ever puts you in control of anything more dangerous than a muzzled chihuahua.

Not for swinging around lightsabers, but for resisting arrest. Ok, so maybe I was exaggerating with the shooing part, but there has got to be a better way to take resisters down. In my state, they can't even use tasers.

Jyggalag:

Thyunda:

Not for swinging around lightsabers, but for resisting arrest. Ok, so maybe I was exaggerating with the shooing part, but there has got to be a better way to take resisters down. In my state, they can't even use tasers.

Could do it the British way. Wait for backup then batter him with batons. Three police officers won't do anything, but then they show up en masse, and apparently the reinforcements are under the impression that the perp is swinging around weapons, as opposed to toys.

My reaction summed up nicely:

He was only the apprentice, the master lies in wait!

I lol'd. This guy is pretty boss.
But, nonetheless, yea, one should probably be inspected for attacking people with lightsabers...*Snicker* He deflected a freaking taser! That's awesome

Jyggalag:

Count Igor:

Jyggalag:

I... SERIOUSLY?

I... SERIOUSLY?

Well isn't that lovely. I try to lighten it up by making a joke, and you be like that. But of course, what could I expect from someone who deems it acceptable to shoot a guy for having a bit of fun.
It isn't like he really killed anyone - You're just being an over-reactive idiot.

Well I think charging him with theft is harsh. Honestly for his skill I would just say keep them.

Aw, that's funny as hell. Someone is a little crazy but at least he has a wicked story to tell to his buddies at the funny farm.

Petty Police...their tasers are of no use against a true Sith Lord, he simply made one cease to function and then deflected the other with ease...he is truely strong with the force!

this is Bioware advertising SWKOTOR.

All I got to say is why didn't someone beat his ass. Love how people can't seem to roll with a little crazy. Basically an older man walks up to you with toy lightsabers and smacks you on the arm really hard. Even though I can't speak for everyone, I would of punched him. Really don't need to sit there and try to figure it out, this guy is bugging you and a little fist love goes a long way. These people probably had kids, even more of a reason to beat him up.

Holy balls. When they placed him under arrest he should've said: "If you strike me down I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Shark Wrangler:
a little fist love goes a long way.

^ = my new motto. Thank you, sir.

best customer ever

What kind of Sith uses blue lightsabers?

Dreiko:
Who uses electricity against a Sith...silly policemen.

Well, if electricity worked on Thor.....You kinda have to forgive them for assuming it would work on a Sith.

Being a former employee of Toys R Us working a Black Friday shift, this story warmed my heart until I read that last sentence.

...(Because I can image the how the police beat him his rights.)

And this just fuels my desire for real life lightsabers. Just one. For me. I don't care about you guys and your taser deflecting needs.

Hopefully this guy gets help. Whatever that entails.

Draken Steel:
Well if hes using blue light-sabers then he has to be light-side. The toys R us is clearly a front for something.

Not True. I'm playing a Sith in SWTOR using a blue lightsaber. Yes, I'm a light side Sith, but all that means is that I'm a Sith who won't kill you, or be a dick for the sake of being a dick.

Case in point. A recent quest asked me to kill an imprisoned young man (he was the son of a deeply entrenched Imperial spy; we're talking decades) because he might reveal his father's identity. I was given an option to erase his memory completely using an experimental medicine which is what I did. He was left imprisoned and would likely be interrogated rather harshly to say the least without ever knowing why.

Other times, it means I kill them with respect rather than belittling them or give them a chance to surrender (you should see Sith interrogation methods, lots of Lightning). Aren't I nice?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here