Skyrim Mod Swaps Alduin for Something More Macho

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Skyrim Mod Swaps Alduin for Something More Macho

Resurrecting dragons is passť. Resurrecting pro-wrestlers is where it's at.

Alduin? Pah! That puny weakling couldn't destroy a village, let alone the whole of Skyrim. If you really want something destroyed, you turn to someone more powerful, someone like the late great "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

The mod replaces Alduin with a warped, dragon-shaped version of the Macho Man, and the work of Skyrim modder "FancyPantz." As you can no doubt hear, Alduin's dragon speech has also been replaced with something more in keeping with Mr. Savage, namely, his trademark shout of "OOOH YEAH!"

If you were going to replace Aludin with anyone, the flamboyant Savage isn't a bad choice. Savage, who died in May of 2011, spent nearly 30 years in the ring, wrestling for the WWF - now the WWE - WCW, and briefly with TNA. He was the WWF and WCW heavyweight champion six times over the course of his career, as well as four times with other, smaller promotions.

You can grab the mod for yourself here, here, or here. I wonder how long it will be before the ol' "FUS RO DAH" gets the Macho Man treatment as well?

Source: Joystiq

Saw this last night, sooo funny. :D

Okay... I'm not sure whether I should be laughing or running away in terror...

Also, I had to refresh the Captcha six times before I got one I could remotely read.

THAT'S MIND-BOGGLIN YEAH!

I have the weirdest boner right now...

Micalas:

That is so much more information than I needed...

Macho Madness?

THIS

IS

SKYRIM!

It's how he would wanted to be remembered.

This, along with the hilarious glitches, actually makes me want to get Skyrim.
Fantasy games have never really been my cup of tea, but fantasy games with Macho Man replacing Dragons and floating old ladies...

ALDUIN IS READY.
This is amazing.
"I'll destroy the world! But first, I'm going to snap into a Slim Jim. Yeah."
:D

Logan Westbrook:

Micalas:

Embrace it, Mr. Westbrook. Embrace the sanctity of the weird boners! Bow to it!

I saw this comment on youtube, but I thought id share.

'Pause at 1:28'

Im not kidding you will have nightmares forever.

Well, if anyone knows anything about slim jims, it is certainly overweight gamers.

So THAT'S what he meant when he said "I've been to the top of the mountain, yeah, the world's greatest!"

"MACHO MAN COMIN' FOR YA!"

"could the legends be true...?"

Made my week.

"Most Nords thought Randy Savage was just a legend... until now!"

...this video made my day... God I wish I had skyrim on PC...

Oh my god! That is hilarious!! I wonder if the younger generations out there know who Macho Man is?

This is the best Skyrim mod I've seen yet D:

My favorite part is the one in the beginning where you have no idea, no idea what's going to happen because everything is proceeding normally, and then you hear, 'Does anybody KNOW where the Macho Man's comin' from?!' echoing off of the mountains, and the NPCs lines following it are even more fitting than the original.

Looks like he turned into a dragon after he was Raptured.

Micalas:

Logan Westbrook:

Micalas:

Embrace it, Mr. Westbrook. Embrace the sanctity of the weird boners! Bow to it!

Bow to it, but just be careful not to BUMP into it.

That would just be awkward!

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time

"You should have acted, They're already here! The Tv Guide Fortold Their return, the defeat was merely delay. From the Time after WWF was changed, that the Lords of Television would spill their own blood. But No-one wanted to believe, believe they could exist. And when the truth dawned, it dawns in the midst of "Oh Yeah's!". But...There is one they fear, in their tongue he is MachoKin....MACHO-BORN!"

I am so sorry, but i couldn't resist that.

Hhahaha, that is so awesome!

This. Is why i'm a PC gamer. I laughed so hard.

I loled a lot at this, but the sooner someone makes a Dr Octagonapus version, the sooner the world will be a little brighter.

If i had skyrim for the pc then i would defiantly include this as one of my favorites.

This is easily the most awesome thing I have seen in a good few weeks. YEAH!

What is- I don't- Why-?

[insert my waking up of the folks because I couldn't keep my peals of laughter in check, followed by my massaging my face because my cheekbones are honestly hurting, right about now]

Oh, God. This is glorious. Just the replacement of the ol' YOL TOR SHUUL with Savage's YEAH! was enough to get me sputtering. Still, seeing Alduin kinda-sorta reskinned to look human warrants some copious use of Brain Bleach, I swear.

I used to watch wrestling matches with my mother (it was her more, dare I say it, macho take on soap operas) as a kid, and Macho Man Randy Savage was one of the most recognizable types in the industry. I also remember grinning like an idiot when I first saw Savage as Bonesaw.

Ooooh, yeah. Alduin is definitely ready!

Quick aside: escaping Helgen to the tune of 'Disco Inferno' feels like something straight out of a Terry Gilliam movie.

Beautiful, yet terrifying. Not sure what's the scariest: the wide mouthed expression at 1:28, or those hand-flipper-wing things.

This is nothing short of the most amazing mod that I have ever seen.Ever.

Tucker154:
This is nothing short of the most amazing mod that I have ever seen.Ever.

I think the Macho Man mod for Left4Dead is pretty competitive. :P

To be honest, I could've done without the music. Or if there HAD to be music, why not use his entrance theme?

I also want to know if any sound bites were replaced later in the game, or is it just this scene?

I'm still waiting for a trogdor mod. Just saying.

Infernai:
"You should have acted, They're already here! The Tv Guide Fortold Their return, the defeat was merely delay. From the Time after WWF was changed, that the Lords of Television would spill their own blood. But No-one wanted to believe, believe they could exist. And when the truth dawned, it dawns in the midst of "Oh Yeah's!". But...There is one they fear, in their tongue he is MachoKin....MACHO-BORN!"

I am so sorry, but i couldn't resist that.

Fus Ro YEAH!

You made my day! I must laugh so much.

YEAH! is also a much greater Thu'um! Much more powerful firebreath than puny YOL-TOOR-SHUL.

Breath and focus, macho-kin. YEAH!!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or