Try our 'Prehistoric Personality' Quiz!

Try our 'Prehistoric Personality' Quiz!

Which dinosaur best matches you?

We here at the Escapist have loved dinosaurs since we were kids. And who hasn't? They were gigantic lizards with sharp horns and razor sharp teeth from a mysterious part of the world's history and films like Jurassic Park only kept fueling our imaginations about what they were like. So we've put together a personality quiz featuring some of our favorite prehistoric beasts from the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods.

Find out which dinosaur are you!

Take the quiz!

See, when I was answering the question about favourite animal, I looked for wolf - but there was no wolf. How could there be no wolf?

Anyhow:
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Rawr.

I'm waiting for the people who got the raptor result to remember that non-Hollywood (ie real) raptors were about the size of small geese...

Tyrannosaurus Rex

It's good to be the King.
Take this quiz
So... does that mean that I now have to eat Graham? That's what Paul did when he found out.

Velociraptor

"Clever girl..."
Take this quiz
Although the badge hasn't appeared yet.

Also: C-c-combo breaker.

Shit yeah!

I'm a clever girl boy!

*Broclaw*

I haven't taken the test yet but natrually I will be the type of dinosaur that is the best in all of christendom (now wouldn't that have made the Dark ages more fun?)

Edit

Pterosaur

Death from Above!
Take this quiz

Fear me puny land creatures!

I wanted Dinonicus
Close enough, although I could have answered a few questions differently.

Nope Still a Raptor. Clever Quiz

Three freaking Times in a Row! It's that dam favorite animal question! Why didn't they put wolverines? Or Otters?

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Take this quiz
I expected no less, although being a Raptor would have been awesome.

Velociraptor

"Clever girl..."
Take this quiz

Well they were my favourite as a kid, so all I can say is FUCK YEAH!

If I had gotten T-Rex or Pterosaur I would have been just as happy, I'm glad I got my first choice

Plesiosaurus

Don't forget to say the magic word!
Take this quiz

What the hell is this thing!

And I was hoping for Ankylosaurus (I can't spell it) but oh well =P

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Take this quiz

I always felt passion and love for this dinosaur when I was a little kid. That movie "Jurassic Park" really got me hooked on the whole concept with prehistoric life if not the T-Rex alone so getting this as my first result was a very splendid feeling.

Thank you for bringing good memories back to me.

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Take this quiz

I'm still waiting for the badge to show up though and it's been almost a half hour now... D:

Heh, I love Raptors.

I got velociraptor. I really like that you used a picture where they had feathers, which recent studies confirm.

GeorgW:
I got velociraptor. I really like that you used a picture where they had wings, which recent studies confirm.

i did got that too and i noticed the feathery look. glad with the outcome

Awesome I got velociraptor.

Which I think is pretty cool since they're one of my favorite dinosaurs (I like the pack hunting types, which is why I'm strangely facinated by watching Killer Whales and Wolves hunt)

Also I like the feathery picture (And the acknowledgement of their actual size in relation to the portrayal on TV and films).

T rex, i thought i would get anything but that. I guess it was the steak answer.

Plesiosaurus... Great, I'm lame!
And I don't even like fish!

Huh. Guess that makes me the first Triceratops in this thread.

"As a Triceratops, you're good at making sure everyone stays out of your way when you're on a mission. Unless they want to get an eye poked out."

... Yeah, that sounds about right.

Ankylosaurus

Stay away from anything fragile!
Take this quiz

I guess I'm kind of satisfied with this result. I seem to be a dinosaur hipster too! At least based on the people in this thread...

[Velociraptor

"Clever girl..."
Take this quiz]

Velociraptor dinosaur is best dinosaur.
Also whats the point in having options, when batman is one of them!?!

Deadly, I'm a velociraptor, but I've got feathers. I would definetly shave them off, or somehow trim them into and awesome beard.

imnotparanoid:

Also whats the point in having options, when batman is one of them!?!

So true.

Oh and I'm a Tyrannosaurus Rex, sweet. http://youtu.be/V595oWP5tSE

I am the Pterosaur
Pterosaur

Death from Above!
Take this quiz

Actually, since I would have answered none of the above to every single question on there if that had been an option, does that mean I wouldn't exist in prehistoric times?

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Take this quiz

How'd that happen? I expected to get some kind of lazy dino that just laid over and died, and I got the king of dinos?

EDIT:

esperandote:
T rex, i thought i would get anything but that. I guess it was the steak answer.

Yeah, I think that could be why I got it as well.

Triceratops

"Three-horns don't need help from anyone!"
Take this quiz

Oh great. I probably inspired the worst enemy in the monster hunter series.

I need to kill myself now.

Pterosaur

Death from Above!
Take this quiz

I don't understand how this is related to the questions at all but... ok.

R

Lawnmooer:
Awesome I got velociraptor.

Which I think is pretty cool since they're one of my favorite dinosaurs (I like the pack hunting types, which is why I'm strangely facinated by watching Killer Whales and Wolves hunt)

Also I like the feathery picture (And the acknowledgement of their actual size in relation to the portrayal on TV and films).

I quote you because I am raptor too.

And I agree with the feathers thing.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or