Psychic: Apollo 16 Astronauts Found Alien Life on the Moon

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Psychic: Apollo 16 Astronauts Found Alien Life on the Moon

The psychic claims he knows this through remote viewing the experience by looking at photos and audio from the 1972 mission to the moon.

Yeah. I don't get it either, so I'm just going to give you the facts and let you decide. A man named Jerry Harthcock from Austin, TX and head of a group called Transception Incorporated submitted a letter - along with accompanying "evidence" - to NASA, the CEO of NVidia and several major news outlets formally requesting that the crew of Apollo 16 be awarded the Congressional Space Medal of Honor. He states that they deserve this honor because the crew had to endure seeing "shipwreck elements" while walking on the surface of the Moon such as "structures, people/aliens, biological technology, and their plight." The six psychics who appear on the following video know these things occurred because they "remotely viewed" them.

"To be honest, I don't know that much about the actual astronauts involved and won't waste the ink needed to give a detailed background as astronauts here," Harthcock wrote in the letter. "Instead, I would simply refer to the enhanced/reconstructed images in the Appendix showing the remains of an ancient "shipwreck" on the surface of the Moon. As you can see, the images speak for themselves."

Perhaps my eyes are deaf, but I'm not hearing anything from these images but a few moon rocks. And the accompanying video is just as inexplicable, as it appears Harthcock's group is trying to solicit investment from NVidia to build a machine which bears a resemblance to Dr. Xavier's Cerebro.

Harthcock lists some of his credentials after Exhibit E of the letter. "Beginning in 1998, I have been formally trained to the advanced level (Stage-6) in Controlled Remote Viewing by ex-Defense Intelligence Agency military remote viewer, Paul H. Smith, PhD. I have also received training and coaching from ex-DIA military remote viewer Lyn Buchanan as well as coaching from a couple of the best professional CRVers in the industry."

Remote Viewing was considered a possible military asset by the United States Military, among others, but its efficacy was questionable at best. There was a George Clooney film "exposing" the existence of these psychics - and it's actually quite entertaining - but public funding for such experimental tools dried up in teh 90s. That doesn't mean people like Paul Smith can't attempt to profit from the gullible.

Why did Harthcock send this letter to so many people about his discovery? "Probably the best way to explain it is by evoking the scene in the movie Contact, where the character, Ellie Arroway, in response to the question, 'Who are you going to tell?', replies, 'Everybody!'"

He's not only motivated by altruism, however. Harthcock also wants to profit from importing alien technology by assembling a crack team of 10 professional psychics. "My goal in forming the team is to pursue research and development of special techniques and methods for transferring technology from the state of nature, and applying for US and international patents for the technology. I just wanted to see if it would be possible to assemble a team of the best Controlled Remote Viewers the world has to offer and see if we could actually locate some 'foreign' technology and transfer it back to Earth, adapt it for use on Earth, and obtain patents on it."

In the space of one document, Harthcock claims that he was able to see an alien crash landing on the moon, and he wants to get more funding to build a machine to pyschicly draw those alien ships to Earth. And he says he does all this because he wants to patent alien technology and make a killing?

You know, I think my estimation of Harthcock just went from mildly amusing crazy person to diabolic supervillain. Someone stop him!

Source: Transception Incorporated

Yes, and i can draw a 100% accurate map of Mars by staring directly at the Sun.
/sarcasm

Seriously, you would think people would learn not to make stupid outrageous claims such as this.

Well escapists, place your bets now, is he crazy, a con man or both? You decide!

Didn't a horror movie come out a while back with the exact same plot, Apollo 16 finds aliens on the moon that's why we never went back

Hey mister psychic, can you do this?

Then you ain't no psychic.

By the hoary hosts of Hoggoth!

Greg Tito:
assembling a crack team of 10 professional pots.

Fixed. See what I did there?

gigastar:
Yes, and i can draw a 100% accurate map of Mars by staring directly at the Sun.
/sarcasm

Seriously, you would think people would learn not to make stupid outrageous claims such as this.

Anything for at least 15 seconds of fame. Oh, and money. This person apparently wants funding to create a machine that draws alien ships to Earth...riiiiight. Let me just get a sheet of notebook paper and-bing! Here you go, a gazillion-billion-trillion dollars. Go forth and prosper with the force.

God's speed, Jerry.

God's speed.

"crazy... toys in the attic he is crazy...
truly gone fishing..."

Pink Floyd sums it up nicely.

Bobic:
Well escapists, place your bets now, is he crazy, a con man or both? You decide!

He's legit. I know this because I was...Oh god, they're coming for me! NOOOOOO!

*ahem* ignore the sounds of screaming. Carry on your business. There are no moon people.

derp, they probably saw rita repulsa's capsule on the moon, along with her destroyed palace.

/pure logic

So the main focus of the Psychic's campaign is getting the astronauts medals. You think they would have at least spent 5 minutes wikipediaing how medals work. (Or they're psychic, they could have just remote viewed the mind of any US military personnel)

formally requesting that the crew of Apollo 16 be awarded the Congressional Space Medal of Honor. He states that they deserve this honor because the crew had to endure seeing "shipwreck elements" while walking on the surface of the Moon

Umm, firstly, the astronauts are civilian, so they wouldn't get medals, also the actual medal of honor is awarded for "conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his or her life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States." Ok, so you could argue that it was at risk of their lives, but against an enemy of the US? According to you they just walked through the remains of a long dead civilisation. Should everyone who's been to the Pyramids, or Machu Piccu get the Medal of Honor as well?

Sheesh. Someone send these guys to the moon please, on a one way trip preferably.

Just "psychic" yourself some lottery ticket numbers, Miss Cleo.

NameIsRobertPaulson:
"crazy... toys in the attic he is crazy...
truly gone fishing..."

Pink Floyd sums it up nicely.

"Crazy...over the rainbow he is crazy..." Yes they do!

This whole theory sounds just a few stages short of a Saturn V rocket. This Psychics didn't even notice the Nazi base.

Daystar Clarion:

That's Magic, not psychic power

He wants to build the Astronomicon! He will doom us all! I hypothesis that a tyranid genestealer was sent back to Terran past and infected his mother or father, he is in fact a genestealer hybrid along with his psychically dominated followers and wishes to draw in the Hive Mind to devour us all!

Which is just as reasonable as what he suggests.

Wait, people can psychically view me from remote locations? Time to tinfoil shield my house and not just my head.

This story melted my brain.

Suspending disbelief; They claim that they looked at pictures and video clips of a moon landing and psychically saw, into the past, what the astronauts saw?

Still suspending disbelief; they, and the astronauts, saw aliens, alien ruins and an alien ship crashing into the moon?

Now in outright denial of the impossibility of the previous premises; They are seeking funding to set up a psychic division that will find and recover alien artifacts, lure aliens to earth and research and develop psychically found weapons?

They plan to build some Psychic amplifying mach-

imageimage

DVS BSTrD:
This whole theory sounds just a few stages short of a Saturn V rocket. This Psychics didn't even notice the Nazi base.

Daystar Clarion:

That's Magic, not psychic power

It all the same stuff. Throwing glowy crap across the stage like a wuss :D

Patent alien technology? There's a tiny flaw in this plan - won't the aliens already hold alien patents that supersede our mere earthly ones and those aliens might not be happy about earth pirates stealing their technology without paying for it.

-|-:
Patent alien technology? There's a tiny flaw in this plan - won't the aliens already hold alien patents that supersede our mere earthly ones and those aliens might not be happy about earth pirates stealing their technology without paying for it.

I shudder to think of the alien consequences for breaching alien copyright laws!

-|-:

Everyone knows that space lawyers suck, so space court will be a breeze with our streetwise Earth lawyers.

When I watched that video I just saw a whole lot of dust and rocks, nothing more. There wasn't even anything that could resemble some form of technolgy, except if that technology looks like random rock and dust formations.

What they think they see, is this

although it's just this

They don't even waste a second thinking that it might be a coincidence. Now why would they do that, the will to believe or ignorance? No.

Harthcock also wants to profit

Aha! Here we have it. Like usual, everything goes back to money.

-|-:

yea, then the Intergalactic Office of Intellectual Property, Commerce, and Trade gets involved and it just goes downhill from there.

I mean, completely wiping out a species because a few of them started to pirate copyrights is just overkill.

Kalezian:

-|-:

yea, then the Intergalactic Office of Intellectual Property, Commerce, and Trade gets involved and it just goes downhill from there.

I mean, completely wiping out a species because a few of them started to pirate copyrights is just overkill.

I'm sure the alien "stop outer-space piracy act" will allow the use of mega-rays and other such planet destroying doom weapons. It would only be a proportionate response from the aliens and we shouldn't complain about it.

Shouldn't they be able to tell who might actually want to give them funding based on psychic premonitions? Why is it that psychics can always tell people about these 'big' things but they can never use their 'powers' to help with any of the little things?

Obvious answer is obvious: Psychics are Bull****!

i think he also took the movie apollo 18 too serious. after all the director claims that the images shown in the movie are real.

About the only thing this proves to me is that mental health care is in dire need of reworking. These people really should be in a padded room or on some heavy duty meds, then again that may already be the case.

Sounds to me like someone who needs some psychiatric medication fell asleep watching the third Transformers movie.

Uh-oh... Now the Illuminati are going to have to have these psychics killed before they leak out any other details of the coming invasion.

Trust no one, Agent Mulder.

Greg Tito:
public funding for such experimental tools dried up in teh 90s.

I personally preferred teh 80s. More awesum.

(Ahem, might want to proofread that line again.)

Greg Tito:
"Instead, I would simply refer to the enhanced/reconstructed images in the Appendix showing the remains of an ancient "shipwreck" on the surface of the Moon. As you can see, the images speak for themselves."

This is why we preferred Kaguya to stay in her bedroom. Let her out and the entire freakin' moon is a mess until we can get the rabbits to clean it. So glad she never came back from exile.

People also once said that the Earth was a disc, the body was run by four elements and that to cure headaches you drilled holes into skulls.

There are things humans do not understand so don;t just dismiss them.

That being said the man is a raving lunatic who wants money. there could be psychics, but I doubt he's one of them.

Ahh Psychics, the most prolific source of giggles on the planet. Where would we be without them?

This was a real "wait, whut?" moment for me. Mostly because it strikes me as complete non-news. I mean, there's a guy in a dirty trench-coat with a TV on his head who walks down the street accusing people of being alien spies all the time where I live, you don't see articles about him in the newspaper.

Wrong!

We all know it was the Apollo 18 mission that confirmed life on the moon. Sheesh... they even made a movie about it!!!

/joke/ninja'd

Good movie tho...

Psychic(s): full of shit.

Greg Tito:
Complete and utter nonsense that still manages to be highly entertaining to read. God, these shysters and their lack of self-respect. :)

Also, snip!

Looks to me like someone's off their beta-blockers! Where's them Flintstones anti-psychotics when you need them?

I don't think chewy and grape-flavored anti-psychotics exist, right?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here