Mass Effect 3 Voice Cast Trailer Reveals New Faces

Pages PREV 1 2

I find it funny that not only is Jessica Chobot in the game, but that she's the first female we've seen so far to wear a low-cut top.

RatRace123:

DarthAcerbus:

But but...the Illusive Man and Joker are very clearly based off of Martin Sheen and Seth Green...and they're awesome...

Yeah, I thought about this more in depth too. The default male Shepard is also based on a real person; Liara and Samara are as well.

So, I've narrowed my previous statement down to reflect that only human females based off of real people look weird in the ME universe.

Miranda is too. Yeah, that Uncanny Valley is based off her voice actor, Yvonne Strahovski.

Frostbite3789:

ShaneGunWolf:
Anyone else think that Jennifer Hale absolutely SUCKED as a voice for the female Shepard? I sure as hell did. That's why I'm only finishing the trilogy as a male.

You get that heresy out of here before I call down the fury of an Imperial Inquisition...

You know what this requires. Exterminatus.

Nice to see some new and old faces back. Also nice to see some new footage too. Can't wait for March 8th.

The Pinray:
My one question is whether or not Mordin is reprising his role. I want him back!

Mordin was in some ME3 footage awhile back and sounded exactly the same. Looks like everybody's coming back for the finale.

I really don't give two shits about her character design (Whoo breasts!, It's not like both Miranda and Jack's designs were three times more revealing),and I really don't know the voice ator at all. I'm morely just wondering...what fucking role does she play? It must be pretty damn significant if she's featured with the "New player audience substitute guy" and a few of the returning characters. I mean, we already have two other reporter characters, do we really need another?

One day Shepard is going to get Anderson to put on those sunglasses...

Irridium:
Is it just me, or does Chobot's character's face look a little... off? It's in uncanny valley territory for me. Had the same problem with Miranda's face.

Just looks... ugh.

Yeah, I agree with you. It's more like her whole... her is off. Way more than Miranda. I'm glad that I don't know this apparently hated Chobot person.

OT: It may just be me, but the animations and graphics actually look a great deal better than they did in the previous game. It's also kind of sad that this is surprising to me in this market.

Tali better have a big presence in this game. I'm now a little concerned now with the voice actors they didn't show. C'mon Bioware. You don't need to be ashamed about Commander Shepard. I think his voice is fine.

Ahh fuck me. I'm now officially excited for this game. Don't let that get to your head Bioware. You've already let me down with the last two.

LadyRhian:
Looks awesome, and Martin Sheen as the Illusive Man is all kinds of win. Still... Origins puts me off. A lot.

this is why i'm glad i play the xbox it means i don't have to worry about origin :/ i feel sorry for bioware fans on pc

When the video came to Keith David/Anderson I came. Man that was so inappropriate but hey, the man/character is a legend!

JoesshittyOs:

-snip-

Tali better have a big presence in this game. I'm now a little concerned now with the voice actors they didn't show. C'mon Bioware. You don't need to be ashamed about Commander Shepard. I think his voice is fine.

Ahh fuck me. I'm now officially excited for this game. Don't let that get to your head Bioware. You've already let me down with the last two.

Eh, I wouldn't worry too much about the characters they didn't show; I mean they didn't show Garrus, Kaiden/Ashley, or ManShep either...and I'm pretty sure those guys will be featured pretty prominently

Ali Hillis and Jennifer Hale are back <3
No surprise there but I'm so glad.

I don't hate Jessica Chobot but...what the heck is she doing in Mass Effect 3??
As for her character, something went very wrong in trying to recreate her face.

Martin Sheen. Win.

MercurySteam:

Frostbite3789:

ShaneGunWolf:
Anyone else think that Jennifer Hale absolutely SUCKED as a voice for the female Shepard? I sure as hell did. That's why I'm only finishing the trilogy as a male.

You get that heresy out of here before I call down the fury of an Imperial Inquisition...

You know what this requires. Exterminatus.

Nice to see some new and old faces back. Also nice to see some new footage too. Can't wait for March 8th.

The Pinray:
My one question is whether or not Mordin is reprising his role. I want him back!

Mordin was in some ME3 footage awhile back and sounded exactly the same. Looks like everybody's coming back for the finale.

Oh I do hope you're right. Mordin is one of my favorites. I guess I'll find out officially in the demo this Valentine's Day!

Also, I'm on the Mark Meer train, as well. I feel like Hale is forcing it most of the time with the fake gravelly-ness to the voice.

But it's apples and oranges. Meer and Hale both do great jobs, I just don't know why the internet lauds Hale as some sort of goddess for her work as female Commander Shepard. I'm guessing it has to do with her previous roles (Like Bastila Shan) painting her in a positive light from the get-go... But this is coming from someone that didn't enjoy Knights of the Old Republic.

Regardless, Mass Effect 3 is shaping up to be one hell of a game. I'm so excited to see how it all plays out!
Oh well. Extremely excited for this

RatRace123:

DarthAcerbus:

But but...the Illusive Man and Joker are very clearly based off of Martin Sheen and Seth Green...and they're awesome...

Yeah, I thought about this more in depth too. The default male Shepard is also based on a real person; Liara and Samara are as well.

So, I've narrowed my previous statement down to reflect that only human females based off of real people look weird in the ME universe.

It's probably the long hair-that-doesn't-move-like-long-hair-should.

BAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFF

Phew, dear god, i cant believe I sat through that entire video. The whole thing is a total circle jerk for Bioware and mass effect bankrolled by EA. Come on really? who falls for this shit anymore?

You could tell they told freddie to pepper in the word "customization" preshoot, pathetic

I despise Jessica Chobot.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or