Take the "Evil Corporations Personality' Quiz!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Take the "Evil Corporations Personality' Quiz!

Because corporations are people too!

Syndicate launches this week, letting players experience the ethically dubious and violent world of corporate espionage and warfare. And just for the occasion, we've put together a special "Evil Corporations" quiz, giving you the chance to see just which devious and/or evil corporation best matches your personality.

Are you obsessed with power like the Umbrella Corporation? Or maybe just conducting tests, like Aperture Science? Find out in this week's quiz!

Take the quiz!

Umbrella Corporation

Power is Life
Take this quiz

A bit unexpected. You know, I've been told my screen name sounds like an evil corporation. I better get cracking on creating one.

... still want to get Weyland-Yutani :(

I got Aperture science and I'm not ashamed to admit I started singing "still alive" when I saw that result.

Shinra Electric Power Company

Power is truth. Shinra is the future.
Originally a small weapons manufacturer, Shinra grew to power when they discovered how to create Mako energy out of the planet's "Lifestream". Now, they rule most of the world with an iron fist and a secret army of super soldiers. No band of plucky rebels could ever hope to topple this global powerhouse!

Take this quiz

Yay for me :D

Aperture Science

We Do What We Must Because We Can

Black Mesa Can kiss my ass! Make a note of that Carole!
Edit: Man, how do I get Sarif Industries?

Cyberdyne Systems

Judgment Day
Take this quiz

Opps... I guess im to blame for the Robot Revolution... my bad...

TheBlackKnight:

I agree, missing that is a rather big thing.

Cyberdyne Systems.

Damn, I was hoping for Google.

I was hoping for Black Mesa
well they can kiss my bankrupt ass!

Umbrella Corporation

Power is Life
Take this quiz

My first evil Corporation that I played against, always had a fondess of the Umbrella company, even if they do alot of stupid crap.

Looks like I'm taking this test a couple more times, I want some more badges! :D

Aperture Science, aw yeah. :D

WMDogma:
*Snip*

I think there's a problem with the quiz, both of the badges I've been awarded haven't shown up yet in my badge list.

Woo, I was Shinra. I was aiming to be this guy, but oh well.

Cyberdyne Systems, they're not really evil though... just naive and/or incompetent

Tyrell Corporation

More Human Than Human
Take this quiz

.. Well, I went mostly with the most 'peaceful' solutions and trying to be a normal company if anything and I ended up with this company. Seems really neat given to the explanation that we're just a good company trying but the robots we build tend to go crazy (lol). This was a fun quiz, and something new at that. Well done ^_^.

Shinra Electric Power Company

Power is truth. Shinra is the future.
Take this quiz

*starts playing the Shinra theme*

Ahh... I love it. :D

I got Shinra the first time around, then Umbrella. I really hope Abstergo is one of the answers, or i might just be wasting my time...

Caramel Frappe:
Tyrell Corporation

More Human Than Human
Take this quiz

.. Well, I went mostly with the most 'peaceful' solutions and trying to be a normal company if anything and I ended up with this company. Seems really neat given to the explanation that we're just a good company trying but the robots we build tend to go crazy (lol). This was a fun quiz, and something new at that. Well done ^_^.

I got this, too. XD

I mean, as much as I love SCIENCE!, I'd rather not be too messy and murderie about it.

Still, I agree, that was a particularly enjoyable quiz!

Erana:

Caramel Frappe:
Tyrell Corporation

More Human Than Human
Take this quiz

I got this, too. XD

I mean, as much as I love SCIENCE!, I'd rather not be too messy and murderie about it.

Still, I agree, that was a particularly enjoyable quiz!

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

(No sarcasm, I am glad you as well felt the same way bro.)
The funny thing about getting this as my result was that I had no idea what Tyrell Corporation was so I had to look it up on Google XD lol. But I grew up fighting against yet admiring Umbrella Corporations so I am having that as one of my top 4 Badges. Plus look how shiny and detailed it looks!! :D

Aperture labs, I'll admit I gamed the quiz to get it as soon as it occured to me (around question 3) that it was an option.

Umbrella.

Wel I *am* a Pharmaceutical chemist, even have the UC keychain and a patch on my labcoat :p.

Aperture science, how very appropriate. Anyone want any cake?

deathninja:
Umbrella.

Wel I *am* a Pharmaceutical chemist, even have the UC keychain and a patch on my labcoat :p.

That's kinda creepy.

Tyrell Corporation

More Human Than Human
Take this quiz

Wheeee, mass produced slaves for me!

REcaptcha:637 nrstice

TheBlackKnight:

Damn, that's what I was aiming for! But alas, 4 tries and still nothing. When the question about the secret research facility going silent came up, I wanted to say:

"Nuke the entire site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure."

Looks like I'll just have to pretend instead...

Cyberdyne Systems

Judgment Day
Take this quiz

Well I finally got all three badges I wanted, just wish my Umbrella badge would just show up now... D:

Aperture Science

Take this quiz

For the good of all of us...

Except the ones who are dead.

Oh you mean what I got on the test? I'm not telling I'm evil.

No mention of Sarif Industries? I guess they aren't evil, but still, sadface :(

Aperture Science

Take this quiz

deathninja:
Umbrella.

If this is true, you are awesome.

OT: I got Shinra.

What? You can't get Weyland Yutani? *Weeps.* I should have known after over twenty tries it wasn't there. *Shakes fist angrily.*

Apeture Science

Meh. I figured it was either that, Umbrella, or Shinra Electric Power.

But that's only because Saeder-Kruppe from Shadowrun is too niche' to be on this list and believe me, Shadowrun is tops in creating Evil Corporations.

Where else can you find a corporation who literally includes ritual blood sacrifices of hostages/competitors to the sun gods as part of their public, day-to-day operations?
(yes, Aztlan/Aztechnology really does that. This is what happens when you piss off all of Mexico during the Awakening.)

The problem here is that my evil corporation doesn't have a motto like that. It goes like this...

MassaCorp Industries

"Because we hate you."

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook