BioWare Defends Mass Effect 3 Launch-Day DLC

Pages PREV 1 . . . 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 . . . 43 NEXT

erttheking:

Zeel:

SajuukKhar:
The fact you result to calling me Sarah when you don't know my gender or name only shows how little of a argument you have.

Secondly no you didn't refute ANYTHING I said because
"BIOWARE ARE LIARS BECAUSE I SAID SO"
Is not refutation.

Oh Sarah you're so god damn adorable!!!
What are you? a kaidan romancer? am I right? Kaidan romancers only exist for Bioware. You display all there typical traits.

Bioware are liars because they lied about the prothean development date. Why do you insist on debating this with me? You know you lost, yet here you are, chest UP trying again. I mean, its almost commendable how badly you want to defend them. Almost.

So a person can be considered a mindless moron because of their favorite LI? What is even the Hell?

How do you keep warping my positions this badly?
Did you read the ending of my post, or did your brain malfunction on the way?

Zeel:

erttheking:

Zeel:

What are you? a kaidan romancer? am I right? Kaidan romancers only exist for Bioware. You display all there typical traits.

Bioware are liars because they lied about the prothean development date. Why do you insist on debating this with me? You know you lost, yet here you are, chest UP trying again. I mean, its almost commendable how badly you want to defend them. Almost.

So a person can be considered a mindless moron because of their favorite LI? What is even the Hell?

No no no no no no, kindly go back to the bit about the "A Kaidan Romancer am I right?" and kindly explain what the freak that was supposed to mean because I'm drawing a blank at your otherworldly logic.

ok i think the fun is over zeel please move on this isn't healthy

erttheking:

Zeel:

erttheking:

No no no no no no, kindly go back to the bit about the "A Kaidan Romancer am I right?" and kindly explain what the freak that was supposed to mean because I'm drawing a blank at your otherworldly logic.

It means nothing. Her "quest" to defend Bioware, even when all her points have been refuted is scary. So I think she's some sort of mancer.

Seriously head to BSN, check their romance section, check Kaidan's romance section. You'll know exactly what I am talking about.

This is folks! At long last, round two has begun!

In this corner, known for his charming wit and calm demeanor, the man with the facts! You know him, you love him-- KIIIIING ZEEEEEEL!

And in this corner, though every single point of theirs has so far been refuted, they will NOT give up! The ones brave enough to challenge a god-- EVERYOOOOOONE EEEEEEEELSE!

This battle has been fierce, and only one will come out not banned!

Let the games ("discussion") continue!

tony2077:
ok i think the fun is over zeel please move on this isn't healthy

Fingers crossed.

Zeel:

erttheking:

Zeel:

It means nothing. Her "quest" to defend Bioware, even when all her points have been refuted is scary. So I think she's some sort of mancer.

Seriously head to BSN, check their romance section, check Kaidan's romance section. You'll know exactly what I am talking about.

You mean as apposed to your "quest" to tear it apart? Yeah, you really aren't in a place to criticize those kinds of things. Also the "mancer" argument doesn't hold any weight with me, because if those were anything other than just a couple of people going a little too far, then I would be a hardcore Talimancer. They're nothing more than labels that don't really mean anything, people just throw them around solely for being associated with a particular LI and I find it to be discussing. Anyway I'm going to call it a night, I'll check your raging in the morning. Toodles.

erttheking:

Zeel:

erttheking:

You mean as apposed to your "quest" to tear it apart? Yeah, you really aren't in a place to criticize those kinds of things. Also the "mancer" argument doesn't hold any weight with me, because if those were anything other than just a couple of people going a little too far, then I would be a hardcore Talimancer. They're nothing more than labels that don't really mean anything, people just throw them around solely for being associated with a particular LI and I find it to be discussing. Anyway I'm going to call it a night, I'll check your raging in the morning. Toodles.

It's not my argument. The argument was at the end of the pos-Oh shit you're a TALIMANCER?
Dude, you are just wasting my time. Talimancers are batshit insane. Everyone knows this.

Zeel:

erttheking:

Zeel:

It's not an argument you moron. The argument was at the end of the pos-Oh shit you're a TALIMANCER?
Dude, you are just wasting my time. Talimancers are batshit insane. Everyone knows this.

give it a rest already damn man it never ends with you does it. i like tali but i'm not insane so i guess that doesn't hold any water.

Yes so everyone who doesn't believe your "I SAID IT THUS ITS TRUE" argument is now a mancer of some sort?

And liking ANY of the possible love interests makes you crazy?

its sad how low you have stooped in light of your baseless arguments.

I'm absolutely flabbergasted that Zeel hasn't been banned yet.

He's calling people morons, for fuck's sake, if anyone else posted the way he did, they'd have been forgotten by now.

Actino:
I'm going to state some facts so people can form their own opinion on this:
- The DLC was made after the core game was made.
- Developers took no time from the core development to make the DLC.
- The DLC doesn't add any integral story content.
- You don't have to buy the DLC, it is optional.
- TotalBiscuit is merely speculating that this content is taken out from the core game.
- It is noones business to decide if a game is incomplete when they haven't even played it.
Reply if you disagree.

-instead of making half assed dlc during the games development, why not use all resources toward fixing glitches to ensure that the game isnt a bug riddled mess

-who decides what is core time vs what is dlc time?

-Integral or not, resources were taken away from bugfix duty; get ready for bugs!

-But its not really optional for people who want the whole story, which seems to be every current mass effect fan. The fans of the original have largely had to jump ship

-Open your eyes, this game is just Mass Effect 2.2, with extra microtransaction opportunities and kinect

Daystar Clarion:

He's calling people morons, for fuck's sake, if anyone else posted the way he did, they'd have been forgotten by now.

I told him TWO TIMES already that it wasn't my argument and he kept insisting it was.

That makes him a moron or atleast incompetent.

Zeel:

erttheking:

Zeel:

It's not an argument you moron. The argument was at the end of the pos-Oh shit you're a TALIMANCER?

People please tell me he's joking. He can't be serious...can he? Surely even he must realize a statement that out there is supposed to be a joke right ?.:.........right?

TopazFusion:

Daystar Clarion:

Are the report buttons even working?

THE GOGGLES BUTTONS, THEY DO NOTHING!!

I'm pushin' 'em, by the gods I'm pushin' 'em like they've never been pushed before.

SurfinTaxt:

-instead of making half assed dlc during the games development, why not use all resources toward fixing glitches to ensure that the game isnt a bug riddled mess

-Integral or not, resources were taken away from bugfix duty; get ready for bugs!

-But its not really optional for people who want the whole story, which seems to be every current mass effect fan. The fans of the original have largely had to jump ship

-Open your eyes, this game is just Mass Effect 2.2, with extra microtransaction opportunities and kinect

You are aware that bug fixing teams wouldn't be affected?

there either asleep or at home because its a weekend

Lets return to the original topic. You've guys have turned my Joke into a serious discussion. Yes, the Kaidan-mancer was a joke. I thought that was obvious
The talimancer thing isn't a joke, but lets not touch that.

Zeel:
Lets return to the original topic. You've guys have turned my Joke into a serious discussion. Yes, the Kaidan-mancer was a joke. I thought that was obvious
The talimancer thing isn't a joke, but lets not touch that.

it is a joke and a bad one

I understand them wanting to give the Collector's Edition a bit more value but this isn't the way you do it. This content should've gone free to everyone who buys the game within the first week or two.

Publishers need to reward customers for actually forking out the RRP for a new release. Ironically EA got it right before with Battlefield 3 giving the Back to Karkand Expansion free to everyone who bought the game at release (Could've been the limited edition version, but it was only 3 more).

CAPTCHA: scene Monergy. Money Energy? EA's scene does indeed live off the power of cold, hard cash.

SajuukKhar:

SurfinTaxt:

Money was still removed from the budget. If you expect me to believe this After janurary thing, then they had to hire a voice actor. = money. They don't get to charge me extra because they want to develop the DLC with the original budget.

SajuukKhar:
Yes so everyone who doesn't believe your "I SAID IT THUS ITS TRUE" argument is now a mancer of some sort?

And liking ANY of the possible love interests makes you crazy?

its sad how low you have stooped in light of your baseless arguments.

Why do you always do this? I pin you down a few pages ago and instead of just admitting when you've hit a wall. You disappear for a few pages and then find some way to start another argument with me.

Zeel:

Daystar Clarion:

I told him TWO TIMES already that it wasn't my argument and he kept insisting it was.

That makes him a moron or atleast incompetent.

Just because you say that it wasn't your argument, doesn't mean it's not an issue.

You're incinuating that their opinions are lessened by love interests in a fucking game.

You can't be real, this has to be a persona, because nobody is this seething with unadulterated hatred for a game, it's not possible, nobody has that much free time on their hands.

Umm no, it doesn't money was not removed from the budget try again.

Also I "disappear" because I have a life and play games, and talk to REAL PEOPLE. I don't just camp out here nearly 24/7 like SOME people *cough*you*cough*

Zeel:

SajuukKhar:

SurfinTaxt:

Money was still removed from the budget. If you expect me to believe this After janurary thing, then they had to hire a voice actor. = money. They don't get to charge me extra because they want to develop the DLC with the original budget.

i don't think you understand how the voice acting industry works they get hired for a project
so if there is stuff done after its released or finished they still do voice for it since it part of the contract they signed. which is why some games or animated shows have different voice actors since sometimes the contract doesn't involve follow games or shows

Daystar Clarion:

TopazFusion:

Daystar Clarion:

Are the report buttons even working?

THE GOGGLES BUTTONS, THEY DO NOTHING!!

I'm pushin' 'em, by the gods I'm pushin' 'em like they've never been pushed before.

Maybe this thread is just a test by the mods, seeing how long someone can hold an 'argument' against an entire forum.
Or maybe it's just too entertaining a thread, so the mods have decided to kick back and watch the fireworks. 'Cause that's pretty much the reason I keep coming back here.
Though now I'm wondering... how much of this thread is discussion about the actual topic, and how much of it is arguing with Zeel? It's gotta be getting to the 50/50 stage sometime.

Daystar Clarion:

His entertainment value acts as an anti-ban shield that keeps him unbanned, perhaps?

Daystar Clarion:
You can't be real, this has to be a persona, because nobody is this seething with unadulterated hatred for a game, it's not possible, nobody has that much free time on their hands.

Yup, going with the "entertainment-value-shield" thing.

tony2077:

Zeel:

SajuukKhar:

i don't think you understand how the voice acting industry works they get hired for a project
so if there is stuff done after its released or finished they still do voice for it since it part of the contract they signed.

What? Did it cost them money or not?

SajuukKhar:

SurfinTaxt:

Bug fixing team is such an arbitrary term, if the rest of the dev team were truly going to sit on their hands for 3 months (i dont buy it, call me crazy but I dont take EA_Bioware at face value), then they can help with the bugs! Id much rather see a polished game than some crappy half assed DLC the shoehorned into the 3 months before release

edit: that you have to pay extra for no less

Zeel:

tony2077:

Zeel:

so if there is stuff done after its released or finished they still do voice for it since it part of the contract they signed.

most times they make money on how well the game or show does and some times its a flat rate so it depends on there contract. so i can't say since i haven't seen there contract

SajuukKhar:

Also I "disappear" because I have a life and play games, and talk to REAL PEOPLE. I don't just camp out here nearly 24/7 like SOME people *cough*you*cough*

How do you know money wasn't removed from the budget? if they are working on the DLC before March 6th. Then there salaries were paid with the budget. So yes, money from the budget was used to fund their little DLC excursion.

Oh yeah, you "manage" to disappear everytime I debunk one of your silly points. Imagine that?

tony2077:

Zeel:

tony2077:

most times they make money on how well the game or show does and some times its a flat rate so it depends on there contract

Who is telling you this mate? Voice actors get paid by the hour, regardless of how well the game does.

Daftmau5:

Daystar Clarion:

His entertainment value acts as an anti-ban shield that keeps him unbanned, perhaps?

Daystar Clarion:

Yup, going with the "entertainment-value-shield" thing.

Fuck man, that's some shield.

Think of all the things a shield like that could power. Zeel might be a perpetual energy machine.

We've never powered anything with hatred before, perhaps that's the solution to the fuel crisis?

Zeel here's how the budget is

Main games budget - used during the base games production

Last 2-3 months before game is relased

SEPARATE BUDGET IS APPROVED by EA to make DLC.

No money was taken from the original games budget, NONE.

Zeel:

SajuukKhar:

How do you know money wasn't removed from the budget? if they are working on the DLC before March 6th. Then there salaries were paid with the budget. So yes, money from the budget was used to fund their little DLC excursion.

Oh yeah, you "manage" to disappear everytime I debunk one of your silly points. Imagine that?

some have what ever the team needs since they have money from there past games. indie games have smaller budgets since they have to use the amount the publisher is willing to give them

SajuukKhar:

Main games budget - to be used during the bnase games production

Last 2-3 months of production

Too bad they were planning the "DLC" from november. That shoots that silly theory, doesn't it?

Zeel:

SajuukKhar:

Main games budget - to be used during the bnase games production

Last 2-3 months of production

Too bad they were planning the "DLC" from november. That shoots that silly theory, doesn't it?

are you sure the dlc was in November not just the character himself that was in the game don't just toss this away since we don't really have all the facts

Pages PREV 1 . . . 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 . . . 43 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here