Try our "Battle Bots" Quiz!

Try our "Battle Bots" Quiz!

"Assassination is my primary function. I also possess excellent hearing and can bend spoons."

In honor of robot-smashing Binary Domain, we've put together a quiz all about the best battle bots in science fiction. We picked from the most famous assassin droids from a long time ago to the most heavily armed holiday robots of the far future. How many of these combat-ready (or at least, angry and combative) robots can you identify?

Take the quiz!

You'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get 100%. Just remember your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

I was a little disappointed this wasn't actually about BattleBots, but this quiz makes more sense then for the site now I suppose.

8/10 though, pretty good considering some of them I just had to take a random guess at.

I think the quiz is broken, cause the Borderlands question is wrong, unless I missed something.

Holy crap, I'm in third place on this quiz.... that's not gonna last for long. XD

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Battle Bots Quiz!.
Take this quiz

WanderingFool:
I think the quiz is broken, cause the Borderlands question is wrong, unless I missed something.

Depends, what do you think is the answer?

Druyn:

WanderingFool:

Depends, what do you think is the answer?

Doesnt matter now, I tried it with all four answers, and the one I knew was right now works.

I aced it with luck. I guessed like three of them. As soon as I got to the ME2 question I just picked the answer that sounded the least like a Battletech 'mech.

Hmmm missed the Mortal Combat one, only got 90%. Re-assemble Stephanie, Re-assemble!

Should have had a question about Maximillian or the jive talking robot from Ice Pirates though.

6 out of 10. I am disappointed with myself. Oh well, better luck next quiz.

I scored 80%, with 8 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Battle Bots Quiz!.
Take this quiz

I did pretty good, considering I'm not a big fan of robots.

7/10, not bad...not good but not bad

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here