Take Our Game of Thrones Quiz!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Take Our Game of Thrones Quiz!

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

Winter is finally here! To celebrate the second season of a Game of Thrones, we've put together a quiz to test just how much you know about the first season of the popular fantasy series.

Think you know all there is to know about the Dothraki? Or what about who exactly rules the Iron Throne? What about the true motto of House Baratheon? Take our quiz and find out!

Take the quiz!

You'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get 100%. Just remember your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

Did this a couple times cause I kept getting 9/10.

Cant figure out what question I am getting wrong.

I think there's a mistake with the quiz.

Yeah, I think it's the Greyjoy House Crest.

Zetsubou-Sama:

What is the (wrong) correct answer for this?

Zen Toombs:

Zetsubou-Sama:

It was accidentally set to "direwolf", but has since been adjusted to the proper answer for the Greyjoy House Crest question.

WMDogma:

Zen Toombs:

Zetsubou-Sama:

It was accidentally set to "direwolf", but has since been adjusted to the proper answer for the Greyjoy House Crest question.

Sadface for the people who dove to take the quiz.

The house of greyjoy's crest is Kraken. I'm sure of it.

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY....wait. I guess you do.

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark

Take this quiz

Haha, I'm epic as hell, someone with that goofy a name MUST be a major badass right......right?

Tyrion Lannister
Tyrion Lannister

Take this quiz

Wow, this was easy. But maybe that's just because I have read all of the Song of Ice and Fire books and seen the entire TV series so far.

100%, fuck yeah.

WMDogma:

Zen Toombs:

Zetsubou-Sama:

Bah! You robbed me of my first 100%.

I will need to hold a grudge for at least another 10 minutes.

Lannister words caused me to waste a couple seconds. You so rarely hear their words.

Ramith:

WMDogma:

Zen Toombs:

Bah! You robbed me of my first 100%.

I will need to hold a grudge for at least another 10 minutes.

Oh, I'm in Rage! This must be what Rage feels like!

Oh, mama. SOMEONE MATERNAL!
Yes, I'm referencing Captain Hammer of Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog.

Just one question: the badges, they reflect the score not leaderboard position yes?

Ne1butme:
Lannister words caused me to waste a couple seconds. You so rarely hear their words.

Yeah they only really fit Tywin, and he's not even a P.O.V. character.

DVS BSTrD:
Just one question: the badges, they reflect the score not leader-board position yes?

Yes, they reflect your score.

WMDogma:

DVS BSTrD:
Just one question: the badges, they reflect the score not leader-board position yes?

Yes, they reflect your score.

Thank you, I tend to take tests rather slowly. My fragile ego might not be able to take my leaderboard position.
My mommy said I was special! :'''(

Edit:

Caramel Frappe:
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark

Take this quiz

I have never played watched nor picked up Game of Thornes so getting 3 out of 10 was my best shot. After all, every character matters even if they're looked down upon. Don't worry Stark, you are cool in my books.

Oh Eddard's cool alright, he's just an idealistic fool

Qitz:
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY....wait. I guess you do.

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark

Take this quiz

Haha, I'm epic as hell, someone with that goofy a name MUST be a major badass right......right?

One does not simply say Eddard Stark is a goofy name

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark

Take this quiz

I have never played nor picked up Game of Thornes so getting 3 out of 10 was my best shot. After all, every character matters even if they're looked down upon. Don't worry Stark, you are cool in my books.

Joffrey Baratheon
Joffrey Baratheon

Take this quiz
Yeah, I don't know who that is.

octafish:
Joffrey Baratheon
Joffrey Baratheon

Take this quiz

Then what was your score?
Hell what were you even THINKING taking this quiz if you don't know who that^ is?

Ne1butme:

I honestly don't remember reading them. I just guessed based on the house banner. Maybe they say it in the series, I haven't watched it yet. Or maybe I'm just getting senile.

octafish:
Joffrey Baratheon
Joffrey Baratheon

Take this quiz

He's a spoiled psychopathic prick child king, congrats.

And like the other guy said, why take a quiz you know nothing about?

Lannister words and Littlefinger's occupation got me.

I think the Lannister question should have had "A Lannister always pays his debts" as an answer. That's the motto you always hear.

Tyrion for me and position 39 on the leaderboards, I shall settle for that.

Yay, another quiz about something I've never read or seen! :D

Petyr Baelish
Petyr Baelish

Take this quiz

I do it for funnsies.

9/10. Apparently the quiz was messed up. Well shit, it would have been my first 100%.

therandombear:
Yay, another quiz about something I've never read or seen! :D

Petyr Baelish
Petyr Baelish

Take this quiz

I do it for funnsies.

I did see it and i got the same guy, and i was so sure of myself, i failed as a fanboy.

Eddard Stark

"Not the sharpest sword in the armory when it comes to Game of Thrones, but that's only because you haven't had a chance to check it out."

Pretty accurate seeing as I've only heard about it and never really seen an episode.

Well, i got the Imp, tho it took me 2 tries.... I really did silly mistakes because i wasn`t paying enough attention to the questions...my bad, my bad. Still, since i`ve read the books, this wasn`t very difficult.

Wolfram23:
Lannister words and Littlefinger's occupation got me.

I think the Lannister question should have had "A Lannister always pays his debts" as an answer. That's the motto you always hear.

It's one if their motto's but it's not their house's actual words.

For some reason I thought "Robert's Rebellion" was too obvious. But i knew that and Lannister words were my only incorrect answers first time through.

DVS BSTrD:

octafish:
Joffrey Baratheon
Joffrey Baratheon

Take this quiz

Then what was your score?
Hell what were you even THINKING taking this quiz if you don't know who that^ is?

Flamezdudes:

octafish:
Joffrey Baratheon
Joffrey Baratheon

Take this quiz

He's a spoiled psychopathic prick child king, congrats.

And like the other guy said, why take a quiz you know nothing about?

My score was 1. I always do the quizzes even if I know nothing about the subject to see how well the subject has penetrated popular culture. It seems beyond knowing that you have to pay to watch it and that the guy who was great in Death at a Funeral is in it I know very little.

Captcha: Banksy is a brand now?

I have Valar Morghulis tatooed to my arm. If I didn't get 100% on this it'd be downright embarrassing.

How about a real SoIaF quiz?

dthree:
For some reason I thought "Robert's Rebellion" was too obvious. But i knew that and Lannister words were my only incorrect answers first time through.

That cost me about 10 seconds off the leader board, since I had to click back a second time to double check it because the question said decades ago. The book series starts only about 15-17 years after Roberts rebellion. HBO may add another year or two but it shouldn't pass 20. I thought for a second the quiz may have been testing my extensive asofai knowledge and asking for the Blackfyre Rebellion.

I purposely did every question wrong just for the Joffrey badge. Horaay!

I finally see a quiz about something I know and love, I do it, and then I find out it was incredibly easy. I almost regret being such a die-hard fan.

Anyhow, the perfect score badge really shouldn't have been Tyrion at all. Granted, he's very clever and thinks on his feet well, but the man who really knows how to play the game of thrones is Tywin Lannister, hands down.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here