Port of Dark Souls Prepares PC Gamers for Death

Pages PREV 1 2 3

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!this is beautiful.
i dont even have a ps3 but i own demons s souls
thats the level of commitment u get from PC gamers

grigjd3:
[server error number 6675636b20796f75]

*flips through service manual*

Ah yes, "Invocation Error: 'The 999 Words of Supplication to the Unspeakable Eldritch Horror'. Chaos Unbound. Death Is The Only Mercy."

Then there's server error number 5975633d44192a64

"Server undergoing 'case of the mondays'."

and server error number 1364313e88160a11

"Motherfucking SNAKES!"

as well as server error number 1364313e88160a12

"Seriously, fucking SNAKES!"

but best off all is server error number 9110001a91101a01

"Technician trapped in server cabinet. Call Emergency Services."

I love Steam, I hate Origin and I'm kinda indifferent towards GFWL... yeah, it's inconvenient beyond relief, but it's also not annoying for me... unless I want to play multiplayer or import my saves to another computer... but until then, I really don't mind GFWL.

I can't wait.

I would buy this game for any and every platform ever, because I love it that much, but not enough to endure Games for Windows Live.

Lethos:

Braedan:
Why do console players always demand to get the extra content after we have to wait sometimes YEARS for the games to even be considered for a terrible port? You already bought the game, this is like asking for a free Ipod because they came out with a new one and it's not fair other people get a newer one.

It's a nice gesture. When we bought the PS3 and 360 versions of the game, we funded your ability to play a PC version. The Ipod comparison doesn't really work because it's not a new game, it's a port.

Of course it's a nice gesture, but when people start demanding things it looks less like a nice gesture, and more like throwing bread to peasants to make them go away. It would be great if they announced that they were giving it away to the other platforms, but you can't get angry when they don't.

Ok, Ipod one was out. This is like demanding all the free DLC when they release a GOTY edition.

RhombusHatesYou:

grigjd3:
[server error number 6675636b20796f75]

*flips through service manual*

Ah yes, "Invocation Error: 'The 999 Words of Supplication to the Unspeakable Eldritch Horror'. Chaos Unbound. Death Is The Only Mercy."

Then there's server error number 5975633d44192a64

"Server undergoing 'case of the mondays'."

and server error number 1364313e88160a11

"Motherfucking SNAKES!"

as well as server error number 1364313e88160a12

"Seriously, fucking SNAKES!"

but best off all is server error number 9110001a91101a01

"Technician trapped in server cabinet. Call Emergency Services."

The statement is more interesting if you look up the conversion (to string) of the hexidecimal I provided. Just don't take it as me to you, rather my presumption of what MS is telling us.

Tanis:
I wonder if the new content is going to be DLC for PS3/360 owners at some point.

It damn well better be.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or