Take the "What Avenger Are You?" Quiz!"

Pages PREV 1 2

Captain America

"No matter what happens, stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier... but a good man."
Take this quiz

CAPTAIN AMERICA!!! FALL IN LINE AVENGERS!!!

Despite being Non-American, Steve has always been one of my favorite MARVEL characters because he represents the ideals of truth, justice, morality, humility, tolerance etc while being a boy scout just like me. He's Captain America only because he was 'BORN' there. His ideals are universal.

I got the Captain.

Iron man, though i had plenty of hulk answers. Lame quiz, as usual, #9 was a good question, I really like the flipped turtle topic.

Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Take this quiz

A little ironic yes but he's still bad-ass

GENIUS BILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY PHILANTHROPIST. Like a boss

I have a hammer.

I didn't exactly expect to get Thor, but I am something of a boy scout. *shrug*

Hawk eye1466:
I got hawkeye!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Just so you know, irony refers to something occuring that you wouldn't expect. What you described was an amusing conincidence.

The classic comparison of the two would be

[/that guy]

Iron Man

"Yeah. I can fly."
Take this quiz

It might not be as crazy looking as the suits of armor in the 40K verse but damnit, I want this one! :D

Really hoping the movie doesn't suck either.

Black Widow.

Well, I do look smashing in tight leather.

Iron Man

"Yeah. I can fly."
Take this quiz

Well, I happy with my result. I do like Tony's personality better than the rest.

Also, why is it that there's always a tortoise-on-its-back question?

Zen Toombs:

Hawk eye1466:
I got hawkeye!

Just so you know, irony refers to something occuring that you wouldn't expect. What you described was an amusing conincidence.

[/that guy]

Hey, you don't know that! Come on. Maybe he's secretly the evil mastermind and super nemesis, Ratbutt. Then it would be pretty ironic.

Zen Toombs:

Hawk eye1466:
I got hawkeye!

[/that guy]

I would be annoyed but the Princess Bride reference and the use of one of my favorite quotes makes this okay.

Beautiful End:

They're just questions, Beautiful End. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?

I guess it was a movie Avengers quiz, because try as I might I couldn't get Ant Man/Giant Man/Goliath/Yellowjacket/Henry Pym.

octafish:

Beautiful End:

They're just questions, Beautiful End. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?

I guess it was a movie Avengers quiz, because try as I might I couldn't get Ant Man/Giant Man/Goliath/Yellowjacket/Henry Pym.

W-who are you...? Get out of my head! OH, GODS!

#flee

Damn cant manage to get black widow

otherwise i got the rest

Captain America

In the 1940s, after being turned down for the US Army, Steve Rogers volunteered to be part of a secret government program that turned him into the one-of-a-kind super soldier known as Captain America!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here