Take Our "Which Starship Best Fits You?" Quiz!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Take Our "Which Starship Best Fits You?" Quiz!

Which one of these classic star-travelling space ships best matches your personality?

Attention on deck! We here at The Escapist are fans of spaceships of all kinds, from Star Trek to Star Wars and everything in between. So we've put together a quiz of some of the most famous starships around for you to see which one best matches your personality!

Do you want something fast and sleek like the SSV Normandy? Eager to explore the galaxy like the USS Enterprise? Or maybe you're looking for a fight, like the Battlestar Galactica! Take the quiz and find out!

Take the quiz, Captain!

I'm not sure if the questions randomise (I think they do) but my Q5 had an error:

Quiz:
5) You're exploring an uncharted nebula...

*Try and super friendly, just in case...

Ended up with the Enterprise. I was aiming for something out of One Piece, I think...

TopazFusion:
The links with italics on this page don't work.
"Object not found", 404, etc.

That's a new one. I removed the italics and it appears to have fixed the problem.

Take my love,take my land
Take me where I can not stand

Serenity

Firefly
Take this quiz

Serenity for me as well, shiny!

Serenity

Firefly
Take this quiz

...I'll...take the quiz's word for it. Not what I was expecting, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

PREPARE FOR BOARDING!
Star Wars

Take this quiz

USS Enterprise

Star Trek
Take this quiz

-Bull-.

Give me my damn Retribution-class.

TheTygre:

Rest assured, as one 40k fan to another, if/when we do another starship quiz I'll be sure to throw a Battlefleet Gothic ship or two in the mix :P

unacomn:
Take my love,take my land
Take me where I can not stand

Serenity

Firefly
Take this quiz

I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me

Got serenity as well, awesome.

WMDogma:

TheTygre:

Rest assured, as one 40k fan to another, if/when we do another starship quiz I'll be sure to throw a Battlefleet Gothic ship or two in the mix :P

A giant Space Hulk which have been floating around in the warp for a while... ;)

Wahey, the Normandy for me. Too bad its not the SR2 though :(

I wonder if Kasumi come with the ship....................

I've gotten several results thus far, but I can't get the one I actually want, Moya... :(

USS Enterprise

Star Trek
Take this quiz

Must say, I am very pleased with this ship. It's a legacy, and I would be honored to help protect the galaxy- *Notices that you can also obtain the Normandy Ship* .. Touche' Shepard.

I got...

Millenium Falcon

Star Wars
Take this quiz

I'm quite happy with this. She's fast, (in)famous, and hard to kill. Though, I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of "You came in that? you're braver than I thought...."

Ah, the good ol' Imperial Star Destroyer. Mine's going to be blood red, and I'll come up with a name when it comes to that.

i got the Serenity on the first go, then the Normandy on the second

i got the firefly class as well.. suits me fine.. just keep flying :D

JaceArveduin:
Ah, the good ol' Imperial Star Destroyer. Mine's going to be blood red, and I'll come up with a name when it comes to that.

How's about Errant Ven...Oh, wait...

The Critic:

JaceArveduin:

Hmm, Errant Venture... Sounds pretty good... ;)

JaceArveduin:

The Critic:

JaceArveduin:

Hmm, Errant Venture... Sounds pretty good... ;)

Dude, that is one of the best desktop backgrounds I've seen. Ever. :)

Thanks :D I've also got a sig version of it. I ended up talking one of the guys I play LoL occasionally with into making me a red Star Destroyer, though the original version isn't as Dark and doesn't say "Errant Venture" at the top.

USS Discovery One

2001: A Space Odyssey
Take this quiz

Went in expecting to get the Enterprise, considering my answers. Was pleasantly surprised, though I hope mine comes sans the all-powerful homicidal artificial intelligence.

EDIT: Course, I would've settled for a little blue telephone box instead...

Freelancer got mentioned in a quiz?

*fanboys*

Although I am a bit sorry the Hammerhead isn't on the list of ships. Oh well.

I'll trade awesome for awesome.

JaceArveduin:

If it's the one I'm thinking of though you can kiss most of the guns goodbye though, that thing is a bitch to deal with spare parts wise. D:

Battlestar Galactica

Battlestar Galactica
Take this quiz

So say we all! I love the old girl.... :D

USS Enterprise

Star Trek
Take this quiz

figures..

the wife always told me i was a star trek geek..

Got Moya. No clue which series it comes from though.

sure didn't see this one coming
SSV Normandy

Mass Effect
Take this quiz

I got... the Enterprise. Not exactly what I was aiming for, but I'll take it. (Actually, a lot of my answers had to do with diplomacy, but hey, you can't be too careful, right?)

I can't believe you guys mentioned Freelancer. Seriously, I lift my hat to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9JfIqkLeBk

The Critic:
I got...

Millenium Falcon

Star Wars
Take this quiz

I'm quite happy with this. She's fast, famous, and hard to kill. Though, I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of "You came in that? you're braver than I thought...."

Umm I think you mean infamous....not famous :P

Well, I'm a Trekkie so I guess it makes sense right?

Captain Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterpri....Wait a second this is Kirk's ship... I'm gonna go mourn the loss of some red-shirts now.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here