Try our "Which Diablo III Class Are You?" Quiz!

Try our "Which Diablo III Class Are You?" Quiz!

Which class of adventurer are you?

Evil has returned! This week sees the launch of Diablo III, one of the most heavily anticipated games of the year. In honor of the occasion, we've put together a personality quiz featuring all five of the new classes Diablo III has to offer.

Are you powerful and strong, like the Barbarian? Or perhaps you prefer wielding powerful magics, like the Wizard? Take the quiz and find out!

Take the quiz, hero!

Yesss. I am monk.

Monk
Monk

Take this quiz

Now he just looks badass.

HAHA. Silly Monks.

Barbarian
Barbarian

Take this quiz

HEEEEEE *Leap Attack Away*

Brains > muscle
Wizard
Wizard

Take this quiz

Monk
Monk

Take this quiz

So I guess this is a good thing or a bad thing? I've never played a Diablo game before in my life... D:

How's a man suppose to get Demon Hunter dammit?

wizard.
everything else would have just been wrong

Witch Doctor
Witch Doctor

Take this quiz

"The Witch Doctor is a spellcaster that dabbles in magic, necromancy and alchemy,
summoning hordes of undead creatures to rip enemies apart."

.. *Mind blown*

I was answering questions with honesty, thinking I was going to get some scholar sort of character or something. But to get this? Haaaa, you guys know me to well since I love necromancy (whether it'd be in Skyrim, online MMO's, ect.) So yeah really, I am impressed with this result. Sums up how I role in games if given the choice :}

Demon Hunter
Demon Hunter

Take this quiz

Demon Hunter...didn't get to try that class during the open beta weekend some weeks ago.

It says: Barbarian
I played and absolutely HATED it in Beta, never going to play that class at all.

Monk.

But I wanted Witch Doctor, whaaaaaa!

Two more days. I simply cannot wait.

Wizard here :D

IamLEAM1983:
Monk.

15th is tomorrow, unless it's different in Canada.

Wizard.

Wanted to be Demon Hunter. But wizzy is fine too.

Barbarian.
Issue with these quizzes is that the result never comes as a surprise. :P

IamLEAM1983:
Monk.

Ok, a surprise in your case!
13 hours and 41 minutes until the servers go online, btw. :o

Barbarian fuck yea! Brute strenght above all baby!

Demon Hunter!?

The one class I didn't try in the beta. Although I do have an interest in all classes, Demon Hunter was one I wasn't most interested in... (It was either Witch Doctor or Wizard for me.)

Should I fulfill my escapist prophecy and pick a Demon Hunter? Or stick to my original desires of Witch Doctor/Wizard? (In Diablo 2, I played melee classes all the time. Never even touched a caster. Although I did have an Amazon reasonably progressed through the game.)

Monks FTW!

Also, thanks for making this long day a bit more bearable!

With magic, motherfucker!

Tohuvabohu:
Demon Hunter!?

The one class I didn't try in the beta. Although I do have an interest in all classes, Demon Hunter was one I wasn't most interested in... (It was either Witch Doctor or Wizard for me.)

Should I fulfill my escapist prophecy and pick a Demon Hunter? Or stick to my original desires of Witch Doctor/Wizard? (In Diablo 2, I played melee classes all the time. Never even touched a caster. Although I did have an Amazon reasonably progressed through the game.)

I was same as you before i tried beta, i thought i'd like Witch Doctor the most. But now
gonna make Demon Hunter as my first char. It was just amazing, huge firepower and movability.

"Hey guys, whatchya doin over- OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY WORLD?!"

...couldn't help myself...

OT: I got sorcerer

errr... Wizard. Whatever.

Demon Hunter
Demon Hunter

Take this quiz
I call her Ms Left Click...

How come MERPS or Rolemaster wasn't on the list of tabletop games?

Eric the Orange:

IamLEAM1983:
Monk.

15th is tomorrow, unless it's different in Canada.

Nah, I just wasn't sure if the game was unlocked at midnight tonight or if I still had to wait until later during the day.

Not that it matters, my guess is I won't be able to log in; like about a few million other players. As with other Blizzard releases, this is going to turn into a glorious clusterfuck.

Barbarian
Barbarian

Take this quiz

What a coincidence. A Barbarian is exactly what I'm playing in Diablo III.

Exactly what I was hoping for.
Monk
Monk

Take this quiz

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook