Take Our "How Grizzled Are You?" Quiz!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Take Our "How Grizzled Are You?" Quiz!

Just how grizzled are you?

With Max Payne 3, we here at The Escapist were reminded of how the burnt-out and jaded Max Payne is just one of many of our favorite anti-heroes. The kind who don't take any crap, have nothing to lose and who are also in dire need of a hug. So, in honor of grizzled protagonists everywhere, we've put together a personality quiz to see just how grizzled you think you might be!

Do you take everything in stride, like Nathan Drake? Or hold serious grudges, like Zaeed Massani? Take the quiz and find out!

Take the quiz!

Solid Snake.Yep, sounds fine.

"Maximum grizzledness"? Seems about right :3

Mostly grizzled.

There was never any doubt.

I think this may be the first time I've done one of the quizzes where and answer matches up perfectly with what I do in that actual situation.

Zaeed Massani (Mostly Grizzled)

Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
Take this quiz

So long as I don't need to have that eye. The brown one, white ones perfectly normal, brown one? Freak.

Nathan Drake (A Little Grizzled)

Why do I always get myself into this crap?!
Take this quiz

Sounds about right.

I'm sarcastic, not cynical :D

Mostly Grizzled.

Sounds like me alright.

Rayman (What's

Yay! Go me!
Take this quiz

Full on badass here XD

Take this quiz

Sounds about right. I'm pretty much the opposite of grizzled anyways.

Rayman (What's

Yay! Go me!
Take this quiz

Looks like i got the most grizzled character here.

Max Payne (The Walking Definition of Grizzled)

Life knows two miseries; getting what you don't want and not getting what you want.
Take this quiz

I've never played a Max Payne game in my life. Hardly heard of him otherwise, even.

Still, I had fun with this quiz, like I always do. Keep them coming, Escapist!

Zaeed Massani (Mostly Grizzled)

Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
Take this quiz

Eh, about right. Kind of. Not really one to hold a grudge though.

Rayman (What's

Yay! Go me!
Take this quiz

I don't think you can find anything more grizzled then this. Or manly for that matter, literally using his bare fists to rid the world of all his enemies!

Take this quiz

Sounds about right.

Although I'm sarcastic and cynical.

Aww... I wish I had gotten Rayman! I got stupid Nathan Drake.

therandombear:
I don't think you can find anything more grizzled then this. Or manly for that matter, literally using his bare fists to rid the world of all his enemies!

Hehe, I got the same!! I guess there's no such thing as too perky, right? ^_^

Life knows two miseries; getting what you don't want and not getting what you want.
Take this quiz

How fitting, the Max Payne series is one my of favorites; heck, I practically grew up with them.
Must be the reason for my MAXIMUM GRIZZLEDNESS.

Eleima:

therandombear:

Hehe, I got the same!! I guess there's no such thing as too perky, right? ^_^

And with that smile, I doubt you can even be more perky then that.

Good thing I got mostly grizzled on the honest run through. I've finally gotten my beard the way I like it and I'd hate to have to turn it in.

Maybe you guys should scale these back to monthly quizzes, or you'll run out of stuff to quiz us on soon.

Take this quiz

Seems right to me. I'm way to caring and forgiving to be a character that's brutal or cynical. Also I must say, this was a neat quiz with some pretty deep questions like the one that asks you about your goal where you can answer, "To find passion in life otherwise you're already dead."

That is really something you know..

Rayman (What's

Yay! Go me!
Take this quiz

Yep, total viking badass over here.

You're in a desert walking alone in the sand. You look down and you see a tortoise that someone has flipped on its back.

Who is this person who's walking around the desert flipping all these turtles on their back and what on Earth did turtles ever do to them to make them wander around the desert flipping turtles on their backs?

Take this quiz

So I guess that's a good thing then? Guess I'm not really bitter then.

Solid Snake (Partially Grizzled)

Unfortunately, killing is just one of those things that gets easier the more you do it.
Take this quiz

My Grizzliness comes from having faced the harsh-ed realities of life but that does not mean there is no such thing as happiness or sunshine. Everyday I hope for a better tomorrow.

Space Jawa:

You're in a desert walking alone in the sand. You look down and you see a tortoise that someone has flipped on its back.

Who is this person who's walking around the desert flipping all these turtles on their back and what on Earth did turtles ever do to them to make them wander around the desert flipping turtles on their backs?

I've never seen a turtle... But I understand what you mean.

OT: Got Solid Snake, wish they had used a picture of him from MGS2 though, not that big of a fan of 4.

I don't know how but I got Max Payne, and also some of those questions seemed oddly familiar, it's like I'd answered them before.

Take this quiz

Heh, kinda makes sense, I do seek vengeance on a fair number of people for a fair number of things...
But I didn't think I was THAT grizzled...

I'm not mad at that! I do have a very similar attitude and humour to him but am about 50% as attractive.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here