Diablo III Sells Like Crazy

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

DrOswald:

Hammeroj:
Diablo 3 is excellent so it deserv-BAHAHAHAAHAAA. Sorry, couldn't do it with a straight face.

Diablo 3 has done a couple things fairly solidly, and a whole slew of things so incredibly sloppily that if even half of those 6 million think the game is "excellent", I've no hope for humanity. Either way, I'm done with them. Blizzard has been getting consistently shittier as a game dev, and they're going to keep going down that route until they hit rock bottom.

In other news, Diablo 3 thread is infested with binary thinking and deserves to be nuked.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think is so bad about Diablo 3? I personally find the game excellent, probably a 4/5. What in particular for you drags it down to less than excellent? What are you comparing it to?

Started off with an attempt to condense it into one sentence. Did not succeed.

-The visuals are embarrassingly outdated on top of being inconsistent with the rest of the franchise.
-The soundtrack is trite. The best part of it is the part we've been hearing for something like 3 years, it's not anywhere near excellent, and it's overused as fuck. Seriously, it's used in the menu, in the trailers, in the actual cinematics, in a lot of act 4, during the Diablo boss fight... I mean, come the fuck on, do they even have a composer at this point?
-The writing as far as dialogue is concerned is some of the worst I've ever had to experience.
-The writing as far as plot is concerned is close to the same. Chock full of mind-numbing cliches, contrivances, conveniences, retcons, nonsensical plot points, et cetera.
-The crafting is useless and an incredibly transparent gold drain.
-Gems could be more interesting.
-The gem progression is lame and too expensive (an extension of crafting), with an added insult of an arbitrary limit to which level of a gem can be dropped. 14 gem levels (7 that don't even drop), barely any difference between one and the next, and a fucking enormous price tag attached to every move up the ladder.
-Health globes are a shitty replacement for potions (see PoE as an actual improvement over D2's potion system).
-The loot game is developed for the auction house, and not the other way around. It's designed in a way where there are many shitty fluff stats[1] clogging up the RNG[2] on top of the fact that the actual potency of magic properties is incredibly random. You can, and will, find pieces of gear that are twenty levels above what you're carrying that has the same stats, but less. I can accept, indeed I welcome, some randomness to the potency of the magic properties, but not this much. This is just an artificial and transparent way to give the loot game more longevity, and it has no benefits to the player being this way.
-Legendary and rare items are victims to this as well. It's frustrating seeing 20 rares in a row turn out to be completely useless vendor trash, and even more frustrating to know that there's nothing legendary about legendary items.
-Arbitrary limits on how many spells you can use at any one time. I'm sorry, but the game is nowhere near keyboard-intensive to warrant the keyboard skills being limited to 4. If it were at least 5, I could live with it, but as it is, it's just an arbitrary restriction that's supposed to - and does, but not in a good way - create difficulty.
-Passive skills are mostly either really weak, really boring, or both. And you can choose only 3. The thing is that if they went with anything resembling a talent tree, the first sixth of the points you'd spend would accomplish the same as (or more than) all three of these sad excuses for customization.
-Nothing about it screams 6 year (+4 year prep) development. It's lacking in ambition on every front you can imagine.

It's late now, and I'm going off the top of my head. These are probably not even all of my gripes with the game.

The thing is, I bought the game expecting nothing more than a half-decent time waster. I had no illusions about it blowing my mind on any level, and the expectations were set very low for a Blizzard title (I know, living in the past). But like Tyrael came crashing down through Tristram's cathedral, the game came crashing down past my expectations.

After the first playthrough, the most I could even think about giving the game was 6/10 (that's if the writing is out of the picture). But the more I think about it and experience it, the less I find there to compliment and the more frustrated I get.

[1] +exp, hp/sec, gathering, thorns
[2] Random Number Generator

Magefeanor:

7. Always online is the future.

That is a future no customer should want. Please don't just accept it.

In related news, water is confirmed to be wet, and scientists discover bacon is tasty...

What isn't listed is that many of these pre-orders came as a result of Blizzard offering free copies of the game to people who re-upped their subscription to WoW for a year. I'm guessing that's a hefty amount of purchases right there.

Eh, I bought it as I was looking for a new loot 'em up and played the shit out of the first two when I was younger.

Aside from the outages last Sunday (which were largely ignored as it was just our EU servers, not the US target audience) it's been fairly stable, and good fun.

I get the vibe from this thread that I'm some sort of mindless sheep for buying a game with DRM that you don't like, and somehow I'm contributing to the downfall of gaming, but whatever.

Play what you want, complain all you want, I'm just going to go back to throwing jars of spiders at stuff.

Magefeanor:
1. Bought the game.
2. Waited a day(experience from practically every game relying on servers).
3. Played without a problem.
4. Love the game.
5. Don't give a shit about always online when it actually works.
6. America is apparently getting gig network lines.
8. And stop being so bloody hostile, hate it all you want, but stop harassing people who bought it.
9. Good job Blizzard, continue actually being nice and don't turn out like Activision.

1. Okay
2. They've had this problem with every release they've ever had. Don't you think they should have fixed this crap by now?
3. You're among the lucky ones. Of my four friends with the game, two have been able to play reliably.
4. Okay.
5. Except that it didn't for a day or longer, based on where you live.
6. Source needed.
7. A future that no one should want. Because then everything we do is at the mercy of internet companies.
8. That's fair.
9. No comment.

Easton Dark:

Magefeanor:

Why not? We're getting better and better network lines and soon enough we'll probably be completely independent of it.
Someones just jumped on this train a bit earlier.

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Magefeanor:
1. Bought the game.
4. Love the game.
8. And stop being so bloody hostile, hate it all you want, but stop harassing people who bought it.
9. Good job Blizzard, continue actually being nice and don't turn out like Activision.

1. Okay
2. They've had this problem with every release they've ever had. Don't you think they should have fixed this crap by now?
3. You're among the lucky ones. Of my four friends with the game, two have been able to play reliably.
4. Okay.
5. Except that it didn't for a day or longer, based on where you live.
6. Source needed.
7. A future that no one should want. Because then everything we do is at the mercy of internet companies.
8. That's fair.
9. No comment.

2. I do agree with what others said though, they could have rented a few servers for launch.
3. Depends on the region then, far as I've understood Europe didn't get hit that bad.
5. Same as above EDIT: Well, at least It's not Ubisoft always online shit
6. I read it in an article here actually, no idea where that one disappeared too though.
7. Good point, though what isn't dependent on something else? You still technically is at the mercy of the internet provider. That seems to be the future, I'm not saying I don't like having offline capabilities, but going all the world is ending over the subject is pretty stupid.

That's about it I guess

Magefeanor:

Easton Dark:

Magefeanor:

Why not? We're getting better and better network lines and soon enough we'll probably be completely independent of it.

Disregarding that every place on Earth that plays games isn't America with those fabled lines of continuous internet, here's the thing: Connections can be shut off.

Company connections can be shut off. And the goal of a company is to make money. Which means when a game isn't profitable anymore, those servers that enable you to play your game will be shut down. No more game. Not online or offline. If Blizzard shut down D3 servers, you'd have payed 60 bucks for those gigs used up on your hard drive, and nothing else.

Always online for MMOs makes sense, but for everything else, please... don't.

Blizzard gave it to me for free for being a WoW player, I would have complained had it been offline game.

NameIsRobertPaulson:
What isn't listed is that many of these pre-orders came as a result of Blizzard offering free copies of the game to people who re-upped their subscription to WoW for a year. I'm guessing that's a hefty amount of purchases right there.

AP holders were not counted in the pre-order numbers because technically they were not pre-orders. but maybe the sales numbers. 1.4 million AP holders.

Cool stuff, I'm gonna go play my single player game of D3 now.

Oh wait, downtime. Damn.

The inherent problem, of course, is that at the end of the day, the only thing the companies care about is making money. And since Blizzard made bank roll easily with this game, they're most likely going to continue this practice. So it really doesn't matter. I'm not interested in that sort of gaming experience, and I'm not yet sold on the idea that any of the "unique features" that this always-online system offers truly make the game superior to offline titles. I've yet to see a title that I thought used truly unique, amazing mechanics that couldn't be replicated without being forced to play it online at all times. So, I just choose to pass on that sort of thing.

Sorry, just not interested, and until games come out that PROVE that internet connected games are the future, I'm not going to invest my cash in the notion.

poiumty:
Meanwhile, the 4 people boycotting online DRM are trying to figure out why it doesn't work.

I find it really hard to care about the seemingly healthy attitude of some people acting with their money, because most of the time they're acting with their mouths as well, being aggressive at everyone who actually bought the game because they like the gameplay and condemning the gameplay itself based on nothing more than business practice.

Damnit guys, the game is good. Be a srs bsns activist if you want but stop hating everyone who bought it.

I don't deny the game is good, but I still refuse to buy a game that isn't what I asked for or wanted. I didn't want what they chose to sell, so I didn't buy it. I bought Diablo 2 mostly to have a good hack-and-slash to enjoy playing offline, or for the occasional LAN party as a kid. Diablo 3 doesn't satisfy those end goals so it doesn't really inspire me to upgrade, no matter how good it is.

It doesn't mean the game's bad, it just means my standards (what I expected out of the title) were set at a higher bar than yours. That doesn't mean I'm any more wrong than you are, nor does it make me stuck up for expecting more out of the third installment of a major franchise. It just means we disagree on the direction this game should have taken, and while you are willing to forgive its flaws, I choose not to because they directly oppose the sort of game I was looking for.

So a bit less of your high horse mentality would be nice, thanks, since your viewpoint isn't somehow "better" than mine.

Can't believe the game took that long to make though. If anything it felt extremely rushed.
Found out today that they didn't even test Inferno before releasing it. They couldn't beat it... and all the fucking stealth nerfs they made to every class that found a way to survive in that mode.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game, but I've been playing for around 120 hours and I don't see myself playing it for that much longer. When I begun playing Diablo II back in 2002 it became part of my life for a few years.

kaizen2468:
So either everyone who bitched about the DRM is a whiny hypocrite and bought it anyway, or the vast percentage of gamers who like this type of game don't care that Blizzard is spoon feeding them shit.

Only way we'll see no more DRM is if they saw sales numbers of maybe 1 million or something along with hundreds of thousands of people saying:

"No! We won't take this garbage anymore. You don't say when and how we can play the games we bought!"

I didn't buy it for this reason, and I wish others felt the same. I mean I work at a work site 30 weeks a year with no internet access so that means I'm not allowed to play something I could buy? How is that fair? Steam does it just fine without always online DRM.

I foresee the next blizzard game not even letting you install it, they will just host it remotely to make sure they have total control over it.

I am offended that this game sold this well even with the crappy always on drm bullshit.

koroem:
Shame all that money went to Blizzards pockets. Never been a Blizzard fan so I dont understand what the big draw with them and their games are. Regardless, the super sweet DRM should have been enough to make people think twice about this purchase.

Honestly, all that money should have gone to industry heroes like CD Project Red.

I am afraid that even CDP will sell out when they become successful enough, they either do or go bust, that's how the world works, it hates good things.

Magefeanor:

Pray tell, where? Certainly not Chicago.

Most of America's Home-Internet service is a solid DECADE behind the rest of the developed world. My DSL speed, at its current price, was STANDARD for Japan in 1999.

mrdude2010:
...STOP FUCKING TELLING THEM THEY CAN PULL THIS RIDICULOUS DRM BULLSHIT AND STILL MAKE MONEY

Jesus I am so ashamed of the video game consumer base. First you all buy iterations of the next modern war game regardless of how identical it is to the previous

I'm guessing they like the gameplay style of Modern Warfare. Oh well.

Let me tell you a little story. Back in the late 70's a young director made a very successful film trilogy. In the late 90's, he released an updated version that had numerous extra scenes and changes.

And the fans flipped out, and threw the biggest internet wide drama queen hissy fit that made all fans of this series look like insecure, whiny, crybabies who think they own the films.

No reason for this, just something to ponder.

then you buy mass effect 3 regardless of the on-disc day 1 DLC

Dear god, it's not like we can play the game without buying it's DLC. I mean, what kind of psychosis is that???

and now this? Stand up for yourselves for once.

Stand up for themselves, or stand up for you? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the millions of people who bought this game looked at the Always online feature and thought "So what?"

Fans of the Diablo series and most dedicated PC Gamers in general tend to prepare themselves for this kind of thing. Those who really wanted the game heard about the always online feature a year before release, and found a way to fit a decent internet connection into their budget.

That's not even very expensive. This is sensationalist crap. If you internet is cutting out, or you are losing your connection repeatedly in a game, then one of the following has happened:

1. You've tapped into a neighbour's wifi and they booted you off.
2. You have a basic internet connection shared with most people.
3. You didn't pay your bill.

The attitude of a PC Gamer is very based on a developer telling you what you need. If the System Requirements say "Internet Connection" then you need an internet connection. No questions asked.

Now, I didn't buy Diablo 3 because of the always online thing, but not because I think it's anti-consumer. Because my internet admin changes the wifi code if I so much as look at him funny. I can't garuntee an internet connection, so I don't get to play Diablo 3.

Going on a tirade about Always Online DRM is the very definition of "Drama Queen". Get over yourself. Nobody in any sizeable number gives two shits about your "Consumer Rights Activism". Blizzard barring people without an internet connection hurts only one person: Blizzard.

Blizzard is the only one who suffers if someone can't play their game. That's a lost sale for them. But those lost sales have to be in a significant number to make a difference to the marketing division. Gamers with a good internet connection look at the Always Online and think "Meh, whatever."

This isn't a sign that Always Online DRM will work. It's a sign that Diablo 3 is one of those games that is so damn good, it's worth playing in spite of it's DRM.

One last thing. To anybody reading this post...

Do you have any games activated through Steam? Are you okay with that? If yes, then shut up about hating DRM you hypocrite!

Magefeanor:
1. Bought the game.
4. Love the game.

This. Well said sir.

it's times like this that make me happy to be a troll

It's really annoying why people whine incessantly about always online DRM shit. That's the future for PC gaming, you'll have to deal with tit. 6.3 mn Diablo 3 copies sold so far and 0 pirated. I sincerely hope blizzard gets to ship 10+ mn copies before this game gets pirated.

So in other words, people STILL haven't learned to stop buying on day 1, without looking at any reviews.

dantoddd:
It's really annoying why people whine incessantly about always online DRM shit. That's the future for PC gaming, you'll have to deal with tit. 6.3 mn Diablo 3 copies sold so far and 0 pirated. I sincerely hope blizzard gets to ship 10+ mn copies before this game gets pirated.

Bullshit. Always online for single-player experiences is pure nonsense. What Blizzard really wanted to do was just turn Diablo into purely an MMO experience.

What people are REALLY angry about though, is the fact that their servers can't support the popularity atm.

Always online is the future. Google believes this with the whole company.
If for some reason my internet access is broken for some reason, I see that as an excuse to shut my computer off and go do something else, like sleep or chat with other people IRL.

Another thing is: in any MMO, catastrophic launch days due to way too much demand is seen as a good thing. For Diablo, this was considered a bad thing, even though it's not different...

CriticKitten:
I don't deny the game is good, but I still refuse to buy a game that isn't what I asked for or wanted.
So a bit less of your high horse mentality would be nice, thanks, since your viewpoint isn't somehow "better" than mine.

That's fine though. You're free to not buy it no matter the quality of the game. I wouldn't say otherwise. It's the review bombing and "oh yeah game is so shit huehue" attitude that turned me from a diablo 3 critic into a defender. You don't seem to have that.

redmarine:

koroem:
Shame all that money went to Blizzards pockets. Never been a Blizzard fan so I dont understand what the big draw with them and their games are. Regardless, the super sweet DRM should have been enough to make people think twice about this purchase.

Honestly, all that money should have gone to industry heroes like CD Project Red.

The thing is that Blizzard games have a long history of being excellent and spectacular, and still are.

Just know that DRM means nothing if the games are great, especially if the DRM is familiar and the producer (Blizzard) doesn't abuse it.

I did never really care for Blizzard games except the Diablo series myself.

Let me tell you a little story. Back in the late 70's a young director made a very successful film trilogy. In the late 90's, he released an updated version that had numerous extra scenes and changes.

And the fans flipped out, and threw the biggest internet wide drama queen hissy fit that made all fans of this series look like insecure, whiny, crybabies who think they own the films.

. I like the CoD style of gameplay too. But it's been basically the same since MW. They could easily charge $15 for new maps and patch the multiplayer to its current state with a lot less work. I don't understand why people would pay that much for almost exactly the same thing in yearly iterations. The "fans" bitching about the Star Wars special editions of the 90's were idiots. It was 20 years later, and new technology allowed them to update the visual style and effects while keeping the dialogue, story, and characterization the same. The director wasn't pretending they were releasing something new, he was updating something old. All of the recent CoD iterations have been on the same console and in rapid succession.

Dear god, it's not like we can play the game without buying it's DLC. I mean, what kind of psychosis is that???

It's not about whether you can play the game without buying the DLC or not, it's that you paid $60 for the "full" game and didn't even get everything the developers put on the disk. It's the developer trying to squeeze extra money out of the consumer. It's more frustrating if the content they're holding back is especially intriguing or important to the game's lore.

Stand up for themselves, or stand up for you?

Stand up for themselves. The game industry isn't exactly trending in a consumer-friendly direction.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the millions of people who bought this game looked at the Always online feature and thought "So what?"

Judging by the fan reaction, they probably hated that aspect of it, but bought it anyway.

That's not even very expensive. This is sensationalist crap. If you internet is cutting out, or you are losing your connection repeatedly in a game, then one of the following has happened:

Or you live in a rural/isolated area and don't have any access to internet, period. If a game can function as a single player game, there's no reason to force people to be online constantly to play it. I should also point out that younger gamers, who are still a significant portion of the market, can't always afford a decent internet connection. It's more expensive than you think if you're a student on a limited budget.

I should also point out that this also puts you at the mercy of their servers- if they're the ones having an internet problem, you still suffer because you have to be connected to them to play.

Now, I didn't buy Diablo 3 because of the always online thing, but not because I think it's anti-consumer. Because my internet admin changes the wifi code if I so much as look at him funny. I can't garuntee an internet connection, so I don't get to play Diablo 3.

Isn't that just a little frustrating/annoying? A solid game that holds up as a single player experience that's practically forbidden to you for the time being because you don't have a consistent internet connection? I can understand online validation and other such things, because that requires a temporary, one-time internet connection, something inconsistent wifi or public internet can usually get you access to, but there's absolutely no reason for the game to require you to be constantly online.

Blizzard is the only one who suffers if someone can't play their game. That's a lost sale for them. But those lost sales have to be in a significant number to make a difference to the marketing division. Gamers with a good internet connection look at the Always Online and think "Meh, whatever."

The pure number of gamers is increasing. At the current pricing levels, even what would have been a solid number of gamers not being able to purchase their products matters a lot less now because of the increased size of the consumer base. Hitting a lower percentage can still make you more money.

Do you have any games activated through Steam? Are you okay with that? If yes, then shut up about hating DRM you hypocrite!

Steam is a digital distribution service. It's necessary for you to be online to purchase, download, and activate the game. Also, once the game has been activated, you don't need to be connected to the internet to play the games. There's a difference between "connect to the internet to download this and you're done," and "you must be connected to the internet to access single player content."

I should also point out that I still find it annoying to have to spend time entering codes between putting the game into my system and playing it. That just punishes people who bought the game legally, since pirated copies work as soon as they're installed.

mrdude2010:

. I like the CoD style of gameplay too. But it's been basically the same since MW. They could easily charge $15 for new maps and patch the multiplayer to its current state with a lot less work.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those games have a single player mode. At least that's what I'm paying the $40 retail when they come out.

It's not about whether you can play the game without buying the DLC or not, it's that you paid $60 for the "full" game and didn't even get everything the developers put on the disk. It's the developer trying to squeeze extra money out of the consumer. It's more frustrating if the content they're holding back is especially intriguing or important to the game's lore.

That's debatable. I see it as a money grab too. That's why I enjoy the game and don't buy the DLC, even if it is on the disc. I'm not losing anything. Nothing is being taken from me. The game is still fun to play.

That's not even very expensive. This is sensationalist crap. If your internet is cutting out, or you are losing your connection repeatedly in a game, then one of the following has happened:

Or you live in a rural/isolated area and don't have any access to internet, period.

Funny, I live in a rural area and I have internet just fine (when my admin isn't being a dick about it...

If a game can function as a single player game, there's no reason to force people to be online constantly to play it.

Actually there is. Both to combat piracy (fuck what Newell thinks, Piracy is criminal activity, not a "service issue") and to protect Blizzard's investment in their real money auction house.

Isn't that just a little frustrating/annoying? A solid game that holds up as a single player experience that's practically forbidden to you for the time being because you don't have a consistent internet connection?

Yeah, that's why I haven't bought it yet. But my internet problems are no fault of Blizzard's. I'll get internet access back eventually, at which point I will try Diablo 3. It's an "I can wait" mindset, because I don't have to have it right away. I'm not even a fan of this franchise anyway.

I should also point out that I still find it annoying to have to spend time entering codes between putting the game into my system and playing it. That just punishes people who bought the game legally, since pirated copies work as soon as they're installed.

It's five minutes out of your life. That's hardly punishing a consumer. That's as stupid as people saying that a 30 second piracy warning on a film is punishing a consumer.

Piracy is easier, but more risky, less stable, and carry the risk of viruses. Such is the nature of evil behavior.

If you're going to pirate a game, then pirate a game. But stop pretending as if you're some consumer rights activist. Because if you are, you're bringing a fire hose to douse a match. You will pirate a game for the same reason I and anyone who has ever pirated a game does. Because you're cheap and don't want to pay for shit. And you'll take any justification you can pull out of your ass to pretend you aren't the bad guy.

If you're going to boycott, fine. But for fucks sake, SHUT UP AND BOYCOTT QUIETLY!

At least they didn't get my money. That is something at least.

I bought it, because in my opinion the gameplay is amazing
Just hoping now I won't be hacked
Already suffered from the DRM
Time will tell

It's fun, I like it. Don't care about DRM. You guys can stand on your soap box all you want. I'm a gamer not a protester.

I could not wait to get this game :) and now can not get it anywhere. He is my only shop. How do your impressions?

Good for Blizzard, bad for the comsumer, worst possible case for the future of gaming.

:(

RockJock4Life:
I agree 100%. The game has evolved from a single-player only, to a multi-player game that you can play solo or with friends. I happen to enjoy the chat and drop - in , drop - out aspects. I've played WoW, so having to get passed a login screen is just par for the course. Blizzard has been building the knowledge and infrastructure to pull this off for 7 years (ala WoW). I don't know of any other truly single player based developer that could pull off this type of system with out attaching them selves to services like steam, or making up their own like EA.

I don't have to have a second program, or a browser window open to play Diablo 3.

Are you the second or third guy I saw the last two days making an account, praising the game and saying the DRM isn't bad?

After this no other comment was made.

This should be reportable...

On topic:
I didn't buy the game and won't buy it. I enjoyed the Torchlight 2 beta and will wait for it's release - better than anything D3 has to offer.

Atmos Duality:

Magefeanor:

Pray tell, where? Certainly not Chicago.

Most of America's Home-Internet service is a solid DECADE behind the rest of the developed world. My DSL speed, at its current price, was STANDARD for Japan in 1999.

As I said before I can't remember where, I read the news article here that America where testing out and building gig network lines,

Easton Dark:

Magefeanor:

Easton Dark:

Disregarding that every place on Earth that plays games isn't America with those fabled lines of continuous internet, here's the thing: Connections can be shut off.

Company connections can be shut off. And the goal of a company is to make money. Which means when a game isn't profitable anymore, those servers that enable you to play your game will be shut down. No more game. Not online or offline. If Blizzard shut down D3 servers, you'd have payed 60 bucks for those gigs used up on your hard drive, and nothing else.

Always online for MMOs makes sense, but for everything else, please... don't.

That can be said about practically anything.
Anyways, I've got nothing to say to that, seeing as after a few years your comp might not be able to play that game anymore anyways. And I partially agree with you.

bakan:

RockJock4Life:
I agree 100%. The game has evolved from a single-player only, to a multi-player game that you can play solo or with friends. I happen to enjoy the chat and drop - in , drop - out aspects. I've played WoW, so having to get passed a login screen is just par for the course. Blizzard has been building the knowledge and infrastructure to pull this off for 7 years (ala WoW). I don't know of any other truly single player based developer that could pull off this type of system with out attaching them selves to services like steam, or making up their own like EA.

I don't have to have a second program, or a browser window open to play Diablo 3.

Are you the second or third guy I saw the last two days making an account, praising the game and saying the DRM isn't bad?

After this no other comment was made.

This should be reportable...

On topic:
I didn't buy the game and won't buy it. I enjoyed the Torchlight 2 beta and will wait for it's release - better than anything D3 has to offer.

It should not be reportable. Stop being silly. The entire point of a comment system is for people to comment and express their opinions. Just because you disagree with those opinions and the person does not normally speak up doesn't mean we should censor it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here