New Humble Indie Bundle Will Blow You Away - UPDATED

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

0_0

Damn that is impressive. I've been meaning to pick up all of these games (I already own Amnesia), but I don't feel like I can pay what these games are worth right now, and I'd feel like suck a jerk paying less for THESE.

The Mighty Stove:
I fail.... I haven't played any of these games D:

What game should I start first? ((This deal is too good to pass, I DO want to play every game))

Limbo is a nice, short appetizer.
You can follow that up with bastion.

Awesome bundle. Played through Limbo on Friday and played Amnesia up until late last night and ended up with a horrid nightmare from that game.

Meh, nvm.

...and I was just thinking about Braid earlier last night, too!

This deal just gets better and better.

EDIT: Wait, do the 3 new games include their soundtracks as well?

I've been dying to get the soundtrack to Super Meat Boy!

EDIT: EDIT:

Dear God, will you look how much Notch donated.

Holy shit...MOAR GAMEZ!?!?!?!

I bought this the day it started and it's probably the best purchase i've made in a while...and now I get more games...

OH Humble Bundle! I love you...

Z of the Na'vi:
...and I was just thinking about Braid earlier last night, too!

This deal just gets better and better.

EDIT: Wait, do the 3 new games include their soundtracks as well?

I've been dying to get the soundtrack to Super Meat Boy!

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that way at the moment. At least, as someone who bought it before they updated it, I appear to have access to the three new games but their soundtracks are nowhere to be seen.

Which makes me sad, 'cause I've played all three and would have loved to have their soundtracks too. Doesn't mean I'm not grateful, though. I may own SMB and Lone Survivor on PC already, but I only had Braid on my 360, which I don't use much anymore.

I love this bundle, just a shame that I own all except for Amnessia.

Sweet the only games I didn't have already where Amnesia and Lone Survivor and plus this new update gives more sweet linux gaming goodness :D

Already bought it.

Time for a self-high-five.

I have to say, that looks really damn amazing. And "pay what you want". Well damn. Too bad i still haven`t made a credit card that you need to buy stuff like that online. Or maybe i just haven`t figured out how to do it... i mean, i know how to get money into my Steam account, but this stuff just confuses me.

So glad I got this now XD I have always wanted to try out Super Meat Boy and Braid, and now I have them thanks to beating the average. And my money goes to help a good cause, too.

Edit: Also, I have the soundtracks to the original five games on my Humble Bundle page, but not the soundtracks to Braid, Super Meat Boy, or Lone Survivor.

Okay so this bundle at first didn't interest me because I already have Amnesia, Bastion, and Limbo. But, with the new additions of Braid and SMB, I am interested. I just don't want to have two copies of those other three games. Would there be a way to get this Bundle on Steam and be able to gift those games to friends?

ShinobiJedi42:
Okay so this bundle at first didn't interest me because I already have Amnesia, Bastion, and Limbo. But, with the new additions of Braid and SMB, I am interested. I just don't want to have two copies of those other three games. Would there be a way to get this Bundle on Steam and be able to gift those games to friends?

They are ungiftable, unfortunately.

I love bought the moment I saw it on Escapist. I have wanted to play these games for a while. The only downside is I don't have enough space on my laptop hard drive lol. Actually it this same reason why I have not downloaded all the games from the last humble indie bundle I bought. Good thing I still have the email with the keys :D I hope these thing don't have a claim by expiration date.

Eric the Orange:
Look at the highest donations, HumbleBrony Bundle did $3000, Then Notch did $3000.01. Oh Notch, you so trollin'.

Check out Notch's donation now, hahaha.

Already own the games they added...good thing I have friends who gladly accepts steam codes. :]

I didn't own any of these games so this was probably the best deal I've ever had when I bought it.

THEN THEY ADDED 3 FUCKIN' MORE GAMES THAT I DIDN'T HAVE HOLY SHIT WTF!!!!????!!!!????

I feel like a thief only paying 15.

Edit: Anyone else notice that PewDiePie is the 10th highest donor?

Now you guys are just showing off.

I don't own these games but I do NOW! THANKS INDIE BUNDLE!

Quiet Stranger:

You didn't own ANY of these 8 games? Wow, what games do you play then?

Eric the Orange:

Quiet Stranger:

You didn't own ANY of these 8 games? Wow, what games do you play then?

Team Fortress 2, L4D 2, L4D, Dragon's Dogma, Twisted Metal, stuff on the PS3

Loving this bundle, nearly completed Bastion already... Now if I can just figure out why SMB makes my controller go mental

Damn... I don't even really game on PC and I just paid for mine. This is an amazing collection.

Kitty4President:
Dangit, I bought LIMBO literally the day before this appeared. :U
I also already own Amnesia and Sword & Sworcery, but I'm still going to get this. Bastion and Psyconaughts for that price is still a bargain!
More importantly, it's for charity!

I'll just give the extra games to my friends. c:

I love your avatar, Super Jail is one of my favourite cartoons.
Are there any other Adult Swim cartoons you'd recommend? i've seen Venture Bros (Awesome), Robot Chicken (varied, sometimes great) and a bit of Drinky Crow Show (pretty good), we don't get any of these over here in cold britain, so your advise would be excellent

Oh my God, I so want this bundle! But I have a question, will I be able to carry these games over to another computer? This one is terrible and dying, but I'm getting it too late to buy the bundle on that better computer. I don't want all those awesome games trapped on a computer I can't play them on.

Bahh already own all these except Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery and Lone Survivor and was gonna buy Superbrothers anyway, but hadn't noticed it had gone on steam already. Bought it anyway for the 2 games and the soundtracks, i guess some friends can enjoy the ones i don't need.

Split my money pile in 2 as well, half to get games and soundtracks and other half to Humblebrony Bundle :P

On one hand that is awsome that will make an awsome gife or something but on the other hand I got 6 out of 8 of those games...although even then for just those 2 games it is good.

Kiyeri:
Oh my God, I so want this bundle! But I have a question, will I be able to carry these games over to another computer? This one is terrible and dying, but I'm getting it too late to buy the bundle on that better computer. I don't want all those awesome games trapped on a computer I can't play them on.

You get an email with a link to your games. From there you can download them as many times as you like, or just install them on steam. Just make sure you keep the email saved.

Is it sad that i do not even have enough money to spend on this?....

Does this bundle give you Steam keys, or is it it's own separate thing this time around?

Thank you! Just went out and bought it, so now I'll have lots of amazing games for my new computer. Yay!

McShizzle:
Does this bundle give you Steam keys, or is it it's own separate thing this time around?

Steam keys if you spend more than $1

I feel bad only giving $15, but it is all I have for spending money since I am currently unemployed.

ShinobiJedi42:

They give you Steam Redemption codes and bastion is on its own, go ahead and give that one away at least.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 51590)