E3: Microsoft Wants You to Use What You've Got

Pages PREV 1 2

kouriichi:
Im fine with this. I play my xbox regularly (more often these days since Dragon's Dogma is SO AWESOME <3) and im happy with it. Unless graphics are the most important thing EVAR to you, i see no reason to get a new console.

But then again, i could just be crazy, and think that a well made game, with great controls, a decent story and average graphics is all anyone ever needs.

Aye.

The next console to roll out better have something damn important to bring to the table. I don't like the idea of shelling out yet another $400+ just for slightly better graphics.

Artemis923:

kouriichi:
Im fine with this. I play my xbox regularly (more often these days since Dragon's Dogma is SO AWESOME <3) and im happy with it. Unless graphics are the most important thing EVAR to you, i see no reason to get a new console.

But then again, i could just be crazy, and think that a well made game, with great controls, a decent story and average graphics is all anyone ever needs.

Aye.

The next console to roll out better have something damn important to bring to the table. I don't like the idea of shelling out yet another $400+ just for slightly better graphics.

While i am mostly a PC gamer, any game i want great graphics for, im not getting for the PC. Sure, BF3 would be way more beautiful on PC, but in all honesty, i just like the stability of my current console. The xbox is basically the perfect the way it is (If they solved the over heating issues, id say its my 2nd or 3rd favorite console ever), and the PS3 has everything you could want in a console (except for fast load times. No hating on the system, but its slower when it comes to installing, downloading, and saving).

Now they are even pushing the Vita, which i cant understand, because the PSP was a perfectly fine handheld to begin with. It didnt sell well, because they didnt support it enough. The only real series to come to it properly was monster hunter (and i guess the harvest moon was pretty decent too). If that didnt, and still doesnt sale, why are you making a more expensive version of it, with a feature no hardcore gamer wants? This years E3 was kind of a let down. Other then Pikman, Watch Dogs and Beyond Two Souls, nothing screamed "must buy". Barely anything screamed "Worth renting".

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here