Kindness of America Author Shot Himself for PR

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Antonio Torrente:

Kargathia:

octafish:
That is why you should hire proper PR instead of doing it yourself. A proper PR person would have shot their client for them and ensured no-one got banged up for it either.

Indeed. You should leave the PR stunts to the professionals.

So you consider EA's PR department professionals?

I still have the sneaking suspicion EA's marketing department consists of monkeys flinging poo at ideas pinned up on the wall of their cage.

... Shooting yourself for publicity does kind of sound like something they'd do, actually.

Between this and the tropes4women girl using the trolls and uproar to get a retarded amount of cash, I'm feeling rather cynical now :\ I guess this is what the pursuit of wealth leads to when that is the main measure of success in our society.

-10 optimism
-5 faith in the goodness of man

Kargathia:

Antonio Torrente:

Kargathia:

Indeed. You should leave the PR stunts to the professionals.

I still have the sneaking suspicion EA's marketing department consists of monkeys flinging poo at ideas pinned up on the wall of their cage.

... Shooting yourself for publicity does kind of sound like something they'd do, actually.

You're right, it would be a miracle it they didn't do something like this (Dante's Inferno and Dead Space 2 comes to mind). So by any chance they would do a retarded stunt like this, what kind of game do you think they would be promoting?

Antonio Torrente:

Kargathia:

Antonio Torrente:

You're right, it would be a miracle it they didn't do something like this (Dante's Inferno and Dead Space 2 comes to mind). So by any chance they would do a retarded stunt like this, what kind of game do you think they would be promoting?

Well, lessee... EA release schedule has... Crysis, Overstrike, MoH, C&C Generals, and Dead Space. Not mentioning of course the plethora of sports and Sims XYZ games. (Katy Perry's Sweet treats... whaddafuq...)

I'd bet on crysis. Probably something involving making nano-suits and encouraging people to get shot in them. Fine print of course states that they're not responsible for anything.

Well suffice it to say, mission accomplished for that guy. People will buy his book for all the wrong reasons now.

The irony of this is positively delicious.

Kargathia:

Antonio Torrente:

Kargathia:

Well, lessee... EA release schedule has... Crysis, Overstrike, MoH, C&C Generals, and Dead Space. Not mentioning of course the plethora of sports and Sims XYZ games. (Katy Perry's Sweet treats... whaddafuq...)

I'd bet on crysis. Probably something involving making nano-suits and encouraging people to get shot in them. Fine print of course states that they're not responsible for anything.

Damn, we just gave them ideas didn't we? I will be feeling guilty if they actually did it. Anyway, Katy Perry's Sweet Treats? really?! WTF is that?!

Wow that is just promotion in the all american fashion... whatever it takes plus shooting people.

he would of gotten caught sooner or later. once they examined the wound it would be clear his story didnt gel with the facts. that said the guy is a selfish dick

What an arsehole. Who shoots a person for publicity, even if it's yourself, especially if it's yourself?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here