Take Our "What Mythical Creature Are You?" Quiz!

Take Our "What Mythical Creature Are You?" Quiz!

Which of these mysterious monsters are you?

Greetings, monster hunters! With the release of The Secret World this week, we've put together a quiz of some of the most famous (or infamous) cryptids and mythological creatures around.

Are you a big fan of eating livestock, like the Chupacabra? Or maybe you just like swimming around in Scotland, like the Loch Ness Monster! Take the quiz and find out!

Take the quiz!

I got chupacabra? lol would never have imagined that answer

Jersey Devil
Jersey Devil

Take this quiz
Well, that was unexpected. Thought I'd be a slime monster or something.

Jersey Devil
Jersey Devil

Take this quiz

"Said to be the unholy offspring of a witch and the Devil himself, this horrific creature with the head of a dog, bat-ling wings and claws stalks the Pine Barrens of Southern New Jersey."

I'll be honest, I have no idea what this thing is. I've never heard of such a creature in any form of cryptozoology. It looks cool, if anything else I suppose. I'm just happy for another week, another personality quiz with a badge. I think maybe I will try this one again, heh.

On a side note, whenever I hear "Jersey Devil," my mind immediately goes to this:

Bigfoot
Bigfoot

Take this quiz
I guess it wasn't a coincidence when John Lithgow and his family knocked me down in their car and took me to live with them...

funny gifs

Jersey Devil
Jersey Devil

Take this quiz

Frightening little thing. What little I know of it is that it is somewhat violent and, much like most mythical creatures, has the unintended effect of making people seem stupid when they claim to have seen it.

Chupacabra
Chupacabra

Take this quiz

Awesome, I made my friends fight a Chupacabra in a D&D session a few weeks ago :P

Is the name of the badge a reference to RvB? Holy crap I can't believe I got that?

Chupacubra...

Also known as the goat sucker?

Well, fuck you too! :(

Jersey Devil
Jersey Devil

Take this quiz

I see that a few people have been getting this too. Was surprised myself when I got this as a result but not upset by it in any way. In fact it looks cool, reminds me a bit of like a werewolf (somewhat) but has hair of a horse, antlers of a deer, and wings of a bat. Pretty cool looking overall!

I'm a Chupa-Thingy!

Great RvB reference guys. Though I'm also kinda surprised at how many people haven't heard about the Jersey Devil. I mean, it's no Bigfoot or Nessie, but I at least figured it on par with the Chupacubra for notoriety.

Granted, it's more of a magical demon boogeyman than a cryptozoology type thing, but then again I tend to think the same of the Chupacubra.

Hmmm no Yetis yet, and I never thought being a Chupacabra would make me seem like a conformist. Still, I was into chupacabras before they were cool.

So far we have Chupacabra, Yeti, Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, and Jersey Devil. Wonder if that's all of them or if there isn't something I'm missing.

Chupacabra
Chupacabra

Take this quiz

Best...Escapist...badge...ever!

Bigfoot? How'd I get bigfoot?

A Yeti? Well I do like snow but...

Yeti
Yeti

Take this quiz

Well looking at my Dad, i will probably have the hairy part down.

Loch Ness Monster
Loch Ness Monster

Take this quiz

I'm not sure if I really suit any of these monsters, so whatever I get, it wont be right. Nessy is cool though.

Captcha: Out of sorts

I got the Yetti, Hadn't really considered the Himalayas before, now I dunno, might be a fun place to hang out.

Yeti
Yeti

Take this quiz

Jersey Devil
Jersey Devil

Take this quiz

Rather fitting since I'm from that state anyways. :D

we've got Big Foot around here, though I'm in Oklahoma... Oi! Bigfeet live down here too!

MFW we actually have a Big Foot Festival down here and aren't mentioned.

what is that in the picture on the article page?

Jersey Devil
Jersey Devil

Take this quiz
...I've honestly never heard of this thing before. Maybe its an American thing...

robert022614:
what is that in the picture on the article page?

It's a demon from the game The Secret World.

OT: I got Jersey Devil. Nice.

Jersey Devil
Jersey Devil

Take this quiz

Chupacabra huh? Well, the image is pretty cool.

Nessie and other aquatic based creatures have always been my favorites. I'm happy with this result.

I think I may be a bigfoot adapted to Brazil. Having not that much fur is a blessing in a tropical place.

I got chupathingy.

Skip to about 1:40 if you cant watch the whole thing.

I wanted be a sandworm but there are no sandworms!

Got the Jersey Devil first (before collecting the other 4 too).

But I surprised myself, finding out I had it confused with the Mothman. I thought they were the same thing, but apparently the Jersey Devil is its own separate story.

This theme is right up my alley. Would have been nice to see some more classical or non-western based options, though.

I'm a Bigfoot.

Good quiz, although question 6 was totally cheating, in a Mythical creatures quiz you can't just straight up ask who your favourite monster is.
I would also have loved you forever if you used the Harry and the Hendersons picture for Bigfoot, but that's probably copyrighted.

Loch Ness Monster
Loch Ness Monster

Take this quiz

"I need about tree fiddy."

Got the jersey devil.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: