Phantasy Star Online 2 Hacked for Being Japan-Only

Pages PREV 1 2

these hackers are just plain stupid.... ESPECIALLY cuz this is a MMO. during the time we're stuck waiting for it to come here the game be gettin patched and refined making it a better game for us when we get it unless stupid crap like this makes sega change their minds

FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE, SAYING WE WILL HAVE THIS GAME BY NEXT YEAR. LOOK AT THE DATES IN WHICH U POSTED THOSE REMARKS AND LOOK AT TODAYS DATE. ENOUGH SAID.

ConanThe3rd:
I'm on the hacker's side on this one.

You'd think, given PSO being a world renowned game, that Sega would have a more timely manor to set up English access than this.

Any company that region locks is a company I really only want to do business with whilst grinding my teeth into dust.

Except the game isn't region locked, it's on the PC and PSVita and either system can run them just fine. I play and I can attest that Ship 20 block 2 and block 10 have more English speakers than Japanese speakers. Yes there is a language barrier but any PSO fan should know about PSOworld.com and if they know about it, they should know that the fans there actually make translation patches for most of the written dialogue. Is it a legitimate English release, no; but it's better than nothing. These hackers are just idiots and assholes and to be honest, I think the game is better without a massive English speaking audience. Most of the English speakers who play right now are absolutely horrible to the Japanese speakers and each other. So to me, the game doesn't need a bigger English user base because I don't want it to get worse.

Sega don't have the game out, ergo, no, your argument isn't worth the bites on the server.

Come back to me when Sega stop screwing off.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here