San Diego Comic-Con Cosplay Gallery

Pages 1 2 NEXT

San Diego Comic-Con Cosplay Gallery

Check out the best costumes from one of the greatest cosplay events in the country.

Wow. I wish I had the resources and abilities to make myself an Iron Man suit!

All those handy-dandy super-accurate highly detailed costumes are great, but I have to say that the homemade ones that sometimes are barely held together are the best. My respect to anyone who goes with this.

I think gladiator from picture 46 might be one of the gladiators from either Colosseum: Road To Freedom or Gladiator Begins.

Pretty sure the gladiator is either Spartacus or Crixus from.. well the show Spartacus haha

Would have to go with Spartacus cause his signature thing was dual wielding

That crying angel girl said she was a character from an episode of Doctor Who.

Shoulda snapped this dude while you were there! Deadpoolmau5

Specifically, the Weeping Angels ( see this Wikipedia post: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeping_Angels)

TimeLord:

Screw that, I wish I had the resources and abilities to make myself Iron Man!

DougMachine, your glowing animated gif is nice-looking and weird at the same time. What is it of?

Quaxar:

TimeLord:

Same difference isn't it? Just need a power source!

I met the woman from 48. She said she made up the character herself, though she really does look like she should come out of Kid Icarus.

The creature in #10 was a self-made creation, part of a group who did their own makeups from silicon. She was on G4 and you could barely understand her when she spoke through the mask.

TimeLord:

Quaxar:

TimeLord:

Same difference isn't it? Just need a power source!

Don't forget the raging alcohol addiction.

Dude background right makes this shot hilarious.

That Iron Man suit if freakin' awesome.

isnt?

DugMachine:

That's genius.

Also the Bumblebee costume...Ho-Ly-Shit!

Suddenly I think I need to go to comic conventions to find a girlfriend, some of them were smokin hot. Best costume I could do though would be Big Boss after he loses his eye since my right eye is kinda useless anyway and I look mostly like him.

wowsa.

some of these are pretty good!

and my friend said all the cosplayers were pretty bad this year

esperandote:
isnt?

Nope
Prometheus engineer, no suit

Is the guy dressed as the Engineer really that buff or did he add some stuff on? (Whoa.)

The guy dressed as Leia was downright hilarious and both Wonder Woman costumes were great.

AbstractStream:
Is the guy dressed as the Engineer really that buff or did he add some stuff on? (Whoa.)

He's probably already pretty buff, but the makeup is assisting in the definition. The airbrush applied paint is giving the appearance of shadow and greater muscle definition.

Number 45 really made me laugh.

Hilton Collins:
Specifically, the Weeping Angels ( see this Wikipedia post: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeping_Angels)

Dude. We know. I have two weeping angels on my desk. We're aware. :D

Greg Tito:
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Wait, there's a Gold one?

*Warning: Power Ranger fan incoming*

That isn't Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, that's Power Rangers Samurai, the 18th and currently running Power Ranger series. And yes there is a Gold Ranger, although he isn't the first.

I don't mean to be picky, but... well actually I do mean to be picky.

Number 24, Gandalf. You've written "he arrives precisely as he wants to". The correct line, and I don't know how you got this wrong, is "he arrives precisely when he means to".

Pretty please, with a cherry on top, fix that? It would make me ever so happy.

I'm pretty sure that Bumblebee wins. I don't care if it wasn't a contest. He wins.

I was kinda hoping to see DanzNewz's Bane in there. But gosh the first red Twilek and first Catwoman was soooooo hawt. I should start going to these.

Haha, I noticed that too!

I love that Deadpoolmau5 shot. Fantastic.

holy crap these are amazing, and frickin christ that engineer is extremely cut, looks just like he walked off the set of prometheus!

goodness, all of my costumes i've ever worn in life are put to shame by every single one of these :/

Crimson_Dragoon:
I'm pretty sure that Bumblebee wins. I don't care if it wasn't a contest. He wins.

This.

It was pretty cool seeing Xena too.

DugMachine:

Thats awesome.

OT: I dunno why but Catwoman from number 3? buhhhh

Aaaah, including Kroenen was great. Pity he didn't show off his blades ;).

These are consistently excellent. Makes quite a change from the previous Steam Punk festival. Is that because San Diego is a bigger affair? I'm not too familar with cosplay conventions.

EDIT: Isn't 46 just a generic gladiator? I don't see anything space agey or alien on him (yes, gladiators were supposed to have helmets like that).

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 16992)