San Diego Comic-Con Cosplay Gallery

Pages PREV 1 2

Crimson_Dragoon:
I'm pretty sure that Bumblebee wins. I don't care if it wasn't a contest. He wins.

I don't know... the Lost in Space Robot costume was pretty awesome.

I'm surprised that a shot of Gav wasn't included.

Anyway, cool stuff, and I can't wait for NYCC (where hopefully I'll have my Commander Shepard, Ethan [Pokemon HG/SS player character], and Skyrim Novice Mage Robes done, and the Escapist will show up this year).

Dat Mileena. No really dat Mileena

Hilton Collins:
DougMachine, your glowing animated gif is nice-looking and weird at the same time. What is it of?

It's from this, Pretty amazing routine.

Eric the Orange:

Hilton Collins:
DougMachine, your glowing animated gif is nice-looking and weird at the same time. What is it of?

It's from this, Pretty amazing routine.

That is the awesomest thing I have ever seen performed ever.

The Bulges

THE BULGES!!!

Still, pretty awesome stuff in there.

No ponies </3

Some really good costumes though. Despite the fact that it looked meh and like it was literally goin to fall apart at any time my favorite was the Cyborg costume. Titans go!

Number 46 is a gladiator, looks like its taken directly from Spartacus, if you haven't seen that show you are missing out.

#46 reminds me a LOT of the game Gladius, it was a turn based fighting game on the PS2. I cant remember the characters name (if he had one) but I think he joined your warband after the first or second'level'. Or, you know, could just be some random generic gladiator.

Those cosplays are absolutely amazing..
Only sad thing is they make me realize I'll never pull something that cool off :(

Would have to go with Spartacus cause his signature thing was dual wieldingimage

Looks like a myrmidon from Gladius.

Is it just me or did the dude in the Princess Liea outfit look a lot like Chris Hardwick from Nerdist?

Active Schizophrenic:
Dat Mileena. No really dat Mileena

not complaining at all, but why are her boobs shiny?

Bumblebee and NCR Ranger were my favorites.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here